Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Indigo Child/Adult Test

PSI Rockin

Apparently I am an "indigo" adult. Do I get a special hat? or a shirt that say's how awesome I am?

If dc comics are any indication you'll get a cool purple ring.

A lot of the questions seem more indicative of ADHD, ADD, and other issues that fall on the autistic spectrum.

No, I didnt get that i was Indigo, obviously.

• Like 1

A cool ring, a staff and a distaste for shoes.

If dc comics are any indication you'll get a cool purple ring.

A lot of the questions seem more indicative of ADHD, ADD, and other issues that fall on the autistic spectrum.

No, I didnt get that i was Indigo, obviously.

Calling someone ADD or ADHD or what ever, is creating a false label for them. So you're telling them that they are just people with a mental "condition" that is not true. They are special. There is really no such thing as ADD or ADHD. just labels.

Apparently I am an "indigo" adult. Do I get a special hat? or a shirt that say's how awesome I am?
Kudos to you for taking it lol Edited by PSI Rockin

I'm an Idiot Indigo adult. Now, how 'bout them virgins that was promised me?

• Like 1

Every question on there is just "are you a teenager" rephrased over and over again.

• Like 4

I got Indigo Adult. I'll bet most people do.

Only the most tight wound WASP is not going to be Indigo.

Let's see I don't have enough compassion to wield the indigo ring, but I sure have enough rage and willpower to use both the red and green rings together. How long should I wait for one of the lantern corp to visit me?

Congratulations! You are an Indigo Adult! (100%)

Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur,

Natromo faan tornek wot ur.

Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur,

Taan lek lek nok--Formorrow Sur!

For all the Indigo Lanterns out there (like me).

• Like 1

And yet being an indigo adult doesn't actually make you special.

I'm special...

I'm unique....... just like everyone else :P

• Like 3

Calling someone ADD or ADHD or what ever, is creating a false label for them. So you're telling them that they are just people with a mental "condition" that is not true. They are special. There is really no such thing as ADD or ADHD. just labels.

But the new age Indigo woo, that's real..
  • Like 3

I'd rather be blue - colour of HOPE!

Well it's only a false label if it is misdiagnosed as such. Most families with children that have some sort of Autistic Spectrum Disorder are very grateful for the label, as it enables them to receive the appropriate level of support for their children.

Labelling them as 'Indigo' is simply dodging the issue and I think parent's that claim their children are indigo need some sort of psychiatric help themselves. Applying labels to people is not only necessary but unavoidable and we all do it, multiple times a day, what we need to try to avoid is applying negative or offensive labels.

• Like 4

The funny thing about all those little online test is that you can be anything. If I remember correctly I'm actually (supposedly) a psychopathic crystal child with sociopath, narcissistic, adhd indigo powers. (this is a combination of joking and sarcasm, don't get your banana hammock in a bunch okay)

Kudos to you for taking it lol

So, you are denying the existence of mental disorders in favour of pseudo-religious labels?

• Like 1

Well, I took the test.... 100% indigo. I guess that means that I'm a special snowflake, in a blizzard of special snowflakes! :rofl: But seriously though, what's an indigo child/adult?

I find it funny that everyone got the same answer that they are "indigo adults", Im sure we all answered it differently. this test was obviously made to give you the answer you want..?

I find it funny that everyone got the same answer that they are "indigo adults", Im sure we all answered it differently. this test was obviously made to give you the answer you want..?

Nah, I got

I'm sorry, you are not an Indigo Adult, but you may have an Indigo Child in your family. (100%)

Well, the first bit is right ....... :D

• Like 3

A 100 per cent match with not being an Indigo Adult; but, a 64 per cent possibility that I probably am.

That's confusing.

There's more than one answer to these questions. Pointing me in crooked line.

I dont think Id describe myself as an indigo adult...Im more of a beigy olive brown adult..

Well, I took the test.... 100% indigo. I guess that means that I'm a special snowflake, in a blizzard of special snowflakes! :rofl: But seriously though, what's an indigo child/adult?

I dont know but if there's purple people out there, should we be concerned about their health?!

After randomly clicking random yes or no I have been determined as 100 percent indigo. I'm assuming my inner indigo actually influenced these random clicks :)

• Like 2