Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Great Cycle

Blue^Hunter

TO ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH

We wish it to be understood that in the year 2012-2019 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies.

We... are the returning of "Ancient light beings" of the Moon & Venus aka Mandala Mother-Spaceship.

As it will be the beginning of a new age, the age of awakening,

and the ending of the great cycle.

We are here to protect ye from the enemy of the ancient gods = Mara Princes...

Blessed to ye lost souls who have been seeking for us in their entire life...

Peace to ye all.

Here is Wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him solve the Quest!

Co-Author by Mother http://sophia-blackb...ure-gallery.php

Nibiru Second Sun & Planet X = Moon are not on its way... BUT WE ARE!

40,000 yojanas is also the height at which the circle Sumeru in a clockwise direction. This rotation explains the alteration of day and night; when the Sun is north of Sumeru, the shadow of the mountain is cast over the continent of Jambudvīpa, and it is night there; at the same time it is noon in the opposing northern continent of Uttarakuru, dawn in the eastern continent of Pūrvavideha, and dusk in the western continent of Aparagodānīya. Half a day later, when the Sun has moved to the south, it is noon in Jambudvīpa, dusk in Pūrvavideha, dawn in Aparagodānīya, and midnight in Uttarakuru...

2014%20=%20universe%20=%20galaxy%20=%20solar%20system%20=%202327%20=%204444.png

Good luck! :tu:

Take good Care UMs...

Byeeeeeee :st

Edited by Blue^Hunter

You know you could've saved time by *not* posting this nonsense.

So aliens like to wax lyrical, centre their text and use pretty colours - who knew :rolleyes:

So aliens like to wax lyrical, centre their text and use pretty colours - who knew :rolleyes:

You should see what they are able to write on the walls when they are locked up in solitary !

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

Look how Nibiru (Planet X) has changed from a simple world at the start to now Nibiru is a second sun and Planet X is a moon according to the op and to think the creationists don't believe evolution exists.

That was a very pretty chart. Absolutely meaningless, but a very pretty chart.

Look how Nibiru (Planet X) has changed from a simple world at the start to now Nibiru is a second sun and Planet X is a moon according to the op and to think the creationists don't believe evolution exists.

I'll tell you something else: "Nibiru" was NEVER a planet at all.

It was nothing but Zacharia Sitchin's wet dream about 'ancient aliens'.

He never really studied the Sumerian language, he was not a professor of Semitic languages at all, he just...... LIED.

• Like 5

TO ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH

We wish it to be understood that in the year 2012-2019 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies.

We... are the returning of "Ancient light beings" of the Moon & Venus aka Mandala Mother-Spaceship.

As it will be the beginning of a new age, the age of awakening,

and the ending of the great cycle.

We are here to protect ye from the enemy of the ancient gods = Mara Princes...

Blessed to ye lost souls who have been seeking for us in their entire life...

Peace to ye all.

Here is Wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him solve the Quest!

Co-Author by Mother http://sophia-blackb...ure-gallery.php

Nibiru Second Sun & Planet X = Moon are not on its way... BUT WE ARE!

40,000 yojanas is also the height at which the circle Sumeru in a clockwise direction. This rotation explains the alteration of day and night; when the Sun is north of Sumeru, the shadow of the mountain is cast over the continent of Jambudvīpa, and it is night there; at the same time it is noon in the opposing northern continent of Uttarakuru, dawn in the eastern continent of Pūrvavideha, and dusk in the western continent of Aparagodānīya. Half a day later, when the Sun has moved to the south, it is noon in Jambudvīpa, dusk in Pūrvavideha, dawn in Aparagodānīya, and midnight in Uttarakuru...

2014%20=%20universe%20=%20galaxy%20=%20solar%20system%20=%202327%20=%204444.png

What...what the heck is this? Some sort of hallucinogenic trip?

More ooga-booga from imaginary,mystery super-people who want to save us from some equally imaginary baddies?

Oh well....

• Like 2

Oh, come on. Didn't this make you laugh? Or at least smile a little. Someone worked really hard to put this together; I always wonder what a person could do if they channeled their energy & attention into something productive.

• Like 3

If you LOOK closely at the diagram you can make out Satan's head (the Ram's head) contained in a Satanic pentagram..... So it makes you wonder, if niburu is all about peace and happiness as some new agers go on about, or something else used to make them forget about reality and indulge in delusion throwing their lives away for a bunch of lies!!!!!!!!!

Edited by araxia

I see that the poor old Pentagram and Swastika are going through it again with link left by Blue Hunter, no truth in this link at all.

http://sophia-blackbook.com/picture-gallery.php

However in cult religions these symbols are often used against original meaning!

Wow well said, it is exactly what I see... To sculpt something beautiful to hide something far more sinister, as the Hindu sign of the Sun (masculine) energy was used by nazis on their arms just running in the opposite direction of the original maybe denoting NIGHT then instead of LIGHT (sun/shine)... They KILLED while donning a symbol of the SUN on their uniforms, well Hitler thought he was some type of messiah, and every single new ager I run into think they are an even greater Jesus than their fellow new age cult members.. I don't know but something smells fishy about trying to tell people NIBURU is so wonderful, while the wonderful might not even exist, like Hitler wanting to create a super Aryan race with BLONDE hair and blue eyes while he had jet black hair and brown eyes... He wanting to create angelic looking people and even believed himself to be one of the chosen aryan people while looking nothing like them at all.

Urgh... New agers or more specifically the love and lighter branch of the cult tend to do just that.....they are good artists that paint pretty pictures over things and situations to conceal their true anxiety and loss of control when it comes to predicting the future...they know they have no power over controlling the future and that scares them to bits, so they tell wonderful tales about how Heaven would come to Earth and everyone would be happy as one Big family holding hands in a loving circle of PEACE and LOVE when the clock strikes midnight on the 20th of December 2012... Then they tell of going absolutely hysteric by the time of 1 milisecond past 12 on the 21st as they shed their physical bodies and slide into something more comfortable - their so called "light bodies" to be more agile floating around in the new 5D reality of "ascension"... X_X

............Why are the new agers going on about niburu when they supposedly come from MANY PLANETS? Is niburu the only planet that can bring change? While starseeds are said to come from many galaxies and planets NOT only this one.....

And there's a story about niburu and the anuki aliens aka REPTILES, the star gods that originally came to earth to ROB it of its resources the gold to help them live, as gold contains some element they can't live without, something their planet does not have... And they enslaved the HUMANS to mine the gold and then left...... Who knows maybe they are coming back for more gold, and would ROB the world bank EMPTY of all gold bars to create themselves more "alien air", then we will "all" finally be free.... Yet how can it be if they created the system because of their love for gold?!!!!!!

Edited by araxia

Urgh!!! Remember the new agers think they are ALIENS INCARNATE aka starseeded hybrid chosen ones.. New agers or more specifically the love and lighter branch of the cult tend to do just that.....they are good artists that paint pretty pictures over things and situations to conceal their true anxiety and loss of control when it comes to predicting the future...they know they have no power over controlling the future and that scares them to bits, so they tell wonderful tales about how Heaven would come to Earth and everyone would be happy as one Big family holding hands in a loving circle of PEACE and LOVE when the clock strikes midnight on the 20th of December 2012... Then they tell of going absolutely hysteric by the time of 1 milisecond past 12 on the 21st as they shed their physical bodies and slide into something more comfortable - their so called "light bodies" to be more agile floating around in the new 5D reality of "ascension"... X_X

The new ager's motto seems to be: "Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under't" ~ Shakepeare's Macbeth

Edited by araxia

... I have one thing to say of the indigo kids, they supposedly landed here in the 60s and the new age or golden age was predicted for many years to come already not only 2012..... Or the end of this year... I will tell you one thing: if nothing happens and the Mayan Calendar proves to be a sham, sure they will find another SOURCE of doom prohecies to predict yet another date of the END, "awakening" or "whatever"......

It is just strange that the new agers associate the end of times with fluff and butterflies, and peace... While in the bible it is about WAR and bloodshed, as the people "awaken" out of their graves to be taken away from this earth while those who are left behind are tortured mercilessly... But in the new ager's mind they want to BRING heaven to earth and DO NOT want to leave this planet although the starseed always cries that they are FAR AWAY from HOME and don't feel like they belong here but come from far away from space as an alien from another planet, so why want to still stay on this planet then? The new age beliefs contradicts itself far too much to be seen as plausible at all.

Edited by araxia

Can someone tell me why my comments are posting in triplets? I am new here, sorry, if someone can delete the excess, please do so, can the OP delete them? Or maybe there is some spook or glitch on this site doing this, the matter must be important if spirits are messing around here LMAO....

Can someone tell me why my comments are posting in triplets? I am new here, sorry, if someone can delete the excess, please do so, can the OP delete them? Or maybe there is some spook or glitch on this site doing this, the matter must be important if spirits are messing around here LMAO....

I'm not seeing triplicate comments, it may be at your end, although you have made 4 separate posts, none of them are the same. Let me know if the problem continues and I'll remove any duplicate/triplicate posts.

Cheers,

I'm not seeing triplicate comments, it may be at your end, although you have made 4 separate posts, none of them are the same. Let me know if the problem continues and I'll remove any duplicate/triplicate posts.

Cheers,

Thank you, I saw I could edit them instead and put in some other thoughts instead that's why they are all "different" now. LOL

• Like 1

What...what the heck is this? Some sort of hallucinogenic trip?

More ooga-booga from imaginary,mystery super-people who want to save us from some equally imaginary baddies?

Oh well....

I believe some people tend to become their own worst enemy when they aren't seeing that they are just as bad as those they hate or pretend to protect us from.

Good for you. Enjoy your...ummm.. whatever the hell that was.

Dude the question is where is she wanting to depart?Project Blue Beam on the one hand says it is gonna beam the new agers up,And other parts of the NAM cult says Heaven will come here instead....So we have one branch of new agers wanting to go to heaven far from earth,And another wanting to stay behind only in "light bodies"?Where do they really want to go?Back HOME as some say or making this place their home instead?Some don't seem to want to RETURN to their soul place of origin....As if they can have "home" wherever they find themselves... Yet I don't understand then why they still don't feel they belong here if they can have HOME and make HOME in any place...

If you come to take or enslave. we will fight and use our nukes.

• Like 1

If you come to take or enslave. we will fight and use our nukes.

You should watch the movie "Battleship" with Rihanna co-starring in it, talk about nuclear weapons..... Some scientists made a machine to send out a signal in outer space to communicate with aliens, expecting to find a hearty response of love, peace and light, only to be met with WAR and nuclear power twice the power or more of that of humans....the aliens wanted to come and colonialize the earth... And they had REPTILE eyes too.. Go figure... Fallen angels again...Check out this image for a good laugh: http://www.salem-news.com/gphotos/1304624226.jpg