Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Merged] Dolphin Murders

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16    CuriousGreek

CuriousGreek

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

• Dang!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

Those subhumans are really getting on my nerves...i hope they won't make it to harm more poor animals...damn...

#17    Shrieker_Fan

Shrieker_Fan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

• I feel I was denied... critical, need-to-know information.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

Must have been the Japanese. They've had it out for whales and dolphins ever since what happened in 1945..

Joking aside, that's terrible news to read. Dolphins are quiet the sight to behold. Hopefully whoever is doing this, will face some sort of justice.

#18    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

I did not enjoy reading that article but thanks for posting Hilander...

Not related but this is what sprang to mind after reading the thread title - http://www.unexplain...s.php?id=235704

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#19    Harlequin Dreamer

Harlequin Dreamer

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

• Dear Optimist,Pessimist,and Realist, While you guys are busy arguing about a glass of water, I drank it. Sincerely the Opportunist.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

It's times like this that make me ashamed to be human our species is prone to be so evil at times it makes me furious. Find the F@#KING B@#STARDS and mutilate them I say.  <_<

#20    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

View Postmfrmboy, on 20 November 2012 - 07:37 PM, said:

There are some evil, vile, self serving people in this world who could care less about the life of any other creature.

Every causal action has an effect.  Every thing you do matters. Animal cruelty negatively affects it's perpetrators, whether they get caught or not. Animal abuse should be taken seriously, if for no other reason then that these people may go on to torture people, as so often happens.

#21    pumpkinheadOO

pumpkinheadOO

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 40 posts

• “Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
    ― Arthur C. Clarke

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

Reminds me of a disturbing video I unwillingly watched on youtube while trying to see some good footage of earths wildlife. In the video they were rounding up dolphins and basically butchering them in the most cruel ways. The worthless human beings responsible for this deserve to have the same done to them. I would happily do the deed.

#22    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:31 AM

View PostOverSword, on 20 November 2012 - 08:45 PM, said:

I don't understand psychopaths, I really don't.

they are doing this for money, I wonder what would you do to survive? I don't agree with what they are doing, I am just wondering what would you do for MONEY? Go crazy and insane too? Hurting others around you and the environment to JUST keep on breathing and stay on top?

View PostCuriousGreek, on 21 November 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

Those subhumans are really getting on my nerves...i hope they won't make it to harm more poor animals...damn...

View PostHarlequin Dreamer, on 21 November 2012 - 09:07 PM, said:

It's times like this that make me ashamed to be human our species is prone to be so evil at times it makes me furious. Find the F@#KING B@#STARDS and mutilate them I say.  <_<

you two sound like the dolphin hunters: KILL, mutilate, harm... and what would you two get out of them being dead? A better wildlife? A purer nature? Yet if the world is a better place without them, could you two still live with what you have  done to (or wished upon) those who DAMAGED nature?

View Postredhen, on 21 November 2012 - 10:39 PM, said:

... these people may go on to torture people, as so often happens.

These dolphin killers are taking away man's sense of serenity by messing with nature and making it look ugly... it also gives man a clear image of WHAT MAN IS CAPABLE OF, maybe that frightens them more... to see what MAN REALLY IS at the hand of dolphin slayers... they are more outraged by the fact of man's nature than the dolphin killings... they don't want to be associated with such humans, or a darker side of man per se.

Edited by araxia, 22 November 2012 - 07:32 AM.

#23    CuriousGreek

CuriousGreek

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

• Dang!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

View Postaraxia, on 22 November 2012 - 07:31 AM, said:

they are doing this for money, I wonder what would you do to survive? I don't agree with what they are doing, I am just wondering what would you do for MONEY? Go crazy and insane too? Hurting others around you and the environment to JUST keep on breathing and stay on top?

you two sound like the dolphin hunters: KILL, mutilate, harm... and what would you two get out of them being dead? A better wildlife? A purer nature? Yet if the world is a better place without them, could you two still live with what you have  done to (or wished upon) those who DAMAGED nature?

These dolphin killers are taking away man's sense of serenity by messing with nature and making it look ugly... it also gives man a clear image of WHAT MAN IS CAPABLE OF, maybe that frightens them more... to see what MAN REALLY IS at the hand of dolphin slayers... they are more outraged by the fact of man's nature than the dolphin killings... they don't want to be associated with such humans, or a darker side of man per se.
Please, don't accuse people wrong. My wish was not them die soon. What i wished is that justice will prevent those subhuman from hurting poor animals again and prevent others too from doing that. Let me ask you this by my side; how could you live by accusing some people of being the same with subhumans that torture and kill animals with no actual reason? Please, think before you express yourself. Friendly advice, no offence.

Edited by CuriousGreek, 22 November 2012 - 12:19 PM.

Αν ανάμεσα σ’ όλον τον κόσμο,
νιώθεις πως δεν υπάρχουνε λύσεις,
τότε μόνο δυο μάτια μπορούνε,
να σε κάνουν να θέλεις να ζήσεις.

#24    CuriousGreek

CuriousGreek

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

• Dang!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

View Postaraxia, on 22 November 2012 - 07:31 AM, said:

To araxia; Please, do not like any of my posts again. Thank you.

Edited by CuriousGreek, 22 November 2012 - 12:25 PM.

Αν ανάμεσα σ’ όλον τον κόσμο,
νιώθεις πως δεν υπάρχουνε λύσεις,
τότε μόνο δυο μάτια μπορούνε,
να σε κάνουν να θέλεις να ζήσεις.

#25    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:02 AM

Heart breaking...

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#26    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:10 AM

These are highly intelligent animals, that have saved people from drowning and from sharks, they have even saved whales from stranding themselves.

And pity is, they are being mutilated and butchered and meat sold in order to be served in a dish.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#27    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

just horrendous.. what horrid people.. karma will get them.. pure evil..

#28    smokeycat

smokeycat

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

• Science is about open-minded inquiry.

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

View PostHarlequin Dreamer, on 21 November 2012 - 09:07 PM, said:

View PostpumpkinheadOO, on 22 November 2012 - 03:53 AM, said:

The worthless human beings responsible for this deserve to have the same done to them. I would happily do the deed.

What can I say. Sums up the human race...

#29    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,089 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

This is horrible, the poor dolphins. I read another news article where a farmer kept finding her sheep with their back legs sawn off, the sheep were still alive too. It was so horrible I didn't post it. What in the world goes through someones mind to do such awful things to defenceless animals.

Posted Image

#30    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,150 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

I always just kills me to hear about things like this.  These types like being cruel, they aren't human and have no hearts, bet they are mean to other people too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users