Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Aliens Seen Through UFO Windows

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31    Amerix

Amerix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

If that Dorothy Izatt case isn't weather phenomenon, I don't know what is.

#32    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,249 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

"Dorothy claims to have been in contact with the aliens for over 25 years.

She shot several hundred rolls of Super 8 film of UFOs. Her previous film footage has never been explained. Her most remarkable piece of footage is of what shows a Grey looking out the window. During this recent sighting Dorothy started filming a diamond shaped UFO and asked if the aliens could come closer, and they did. She could see a couple of Grey aliens looking out a window of the space ship. She asked them if they could turn their bright lights off so she could film them, and they did. The light turns off in a bizarre flash. Then a small square window appears and a classic Grey alien figure is clearly seen and appears to turn its head. At least one of the aliens looks out the window. He has a very long thin neck, a bulbous head with oversized black eyes."

Weather phenomenom?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#33    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 21 January 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

"Dorothy claims to have been in contact with the aliens for over 25 years.

She shot several hundred rolls of Super 8 film of UFOs. Her previous film footage has never been explained. Her most remarkable piece of footage is of what shows a Grey looking out the window. During this recent sighting Dorothy started filming a diamond shaped UFO and asked if the aliens could come closer, and they did. She could see a couple of Grey aliens looking out a window of the space ship. She asked them if they could turn their bright lights off so she could film them, and they did. The light turns off in a bizarre flash. Then a small square window appears and a classic Grey alien figure is clearly seen and appears to turn its head. At least one of the aliens looks out the window. He has a very long thin neck, a bulbous head with oversized black eyes."

Weather phenomenom?

a Grey looking out the window..... I would like to see that photo/film.

Edited by DBunker, 21 January 2013 - 08:14 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#34    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,028 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

View PostDBunker, on 21 January 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

Google.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#35    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

View PostDBunker, on 21 January 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#36    ufoscan

ufoscan

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:49 AM

View PostAmerix, on 21 January 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

If that Dorothy Izatt case isn't weather phenomenon, I don't know what is.

Actually, it's a faulty movie camera.  I followed this case extensively some years ago. Those light scribbles she records are due to the advance mechanism getting stuck every few seconds and the still frame makes a time exposure of whatever light she is filming.  Since she isn't holding the camera steady, the camera shake actually causes the light source to "draw" on the emulsion.

#37    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

February 3, 1983; Mobile, Alabama.

Source: APRO Bulletin, Vol. 32, No. 2 (May 1984)

Posted Image

#38    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:08 AM

Date: April, 1986.

Source: NUFORC

Two witnesses driving back home after dropping off a friend spotted what appeared to be a bright star approaching their vehicle. They stopped at an intersection to watch and noticed another man in a station wagon doing the same thing. As the object came closer they could make out a saucer shaped craft. The object hovered over the vehicle about a 2 story high building. On the lower part of the UFO there was a bright light and it was surrounded by what seemed about a ten-foot section area, which all of a sudden started emitting multicolored lights. It seemed as if there was a pattern to the lights as they went in different directions. Above the area where the lights were being emitted there were what seemed to be glass windows and the witnesses could make out figures moving inside. The figures were human shaped except that they had very long and thin arms. Frightened the witnesses drove away and the UFO followed them for what seemed to be about five to ten minutes. As they approached the city lights the object suddenly took off in the opposite direction. Looking back the witnesses spotted three military helicopters headed toward the general area where the UFO had gone.

#39    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:23 AM

A couple of Australian cases....
  • February (late) 1976. Kettering, Tasmania, Australia
Posted ImagePosted Image

The witness crossed the aval and climbed the bank and saw, about 23 metres down the other side of the bank which slopes down to Little Oyster Cove, a dome-shaped object emitting a bright white to yellow light through three or four "windows." He could hear an clectric motor type of humming noise as he approached, and this increased in volume as the object Look off to the east.
  • 1977. Seven-Mile Beach, Tasmania, Australia
Posted Image
At 9:30 p.m. several children at a youth camp in Tasmania, Australia at Seven-Mile Beach observed a stationary, dome-shaped object hovering near the beach. The object then moved behind some trees, partially obscuring it. On the dome was a row of windows through which at least two of the children reported seeing a thin humanoid figure with a round head. It seemed to be moving back and forth behind the window. One child described the object as similar to two plates placed edge to edge, with flashing yellow white lights along the edge and a red light on top of the dome. The object disappeared from view behind the trees.

#40    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:11 AM

Not sure where this one was seen.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#41    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:16 AM

Since the Mod is allowing people to post silly photos that contribute nothing to a thread in an attempt to ridicule or trash a topic I will repost my previews post which is UFO case related. Two can play that game.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 27 January 2013 - 04:19 AM.

#42    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:18 AM

A couple of Australian cases....
  • February (late) 1976. Kettering, Tasmania, Australia
Posted ImagePosted Image

The witness crossed the aval and climbed the bank and saw, about 23 metres down the other side of the bank which slopes down to Little Oyster Cove, a dome-shaped object emitting a bright white to yellow light through three or four "windows." He could hear an clectric motor type of humming noise as he approached, and this increased in volume as the object Look off to the east.

Posted Image
At 9:30 p.m. several children at a youth camp in Tasmania, Australia at Seven-Mile Beach observed a stationary, dome-shaped object hovering near the beach. The object then moved behind some trees, partially obscuring it. On the dome was a row of windows through which at least two of the children reported seeing a thin humanoid figure with a round head. It seemed to be moving back and forth behind the window. One child described the object as similar to two plates placed edge to edge, with flashing yellow white lights along the edge and a red light on top of the dome. The object disappeared from view behind the trees.

#43    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,689 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:15 AM

The great thing about sightings where humanoids are seen is that it rules out so many false sighting possibilities (weather phenomenon, illusion, weather balloons, chinese lanturn etc etc).
If they are true sightings then you KNOW that it is a craft and the next question becaomes not if exotic craft exist or not but if they are ours or 'theirs'! ;)

Edited by Paxus, 04 February 2013 - 10:16 AM.

#44    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:46 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 27 January 2013 - 04:16 AM, said:

Since the Mod is allowing people to post silly photos that contribute nothing to a thread in an attempt to ridicule or trash a topic I will repost my previews post which is UFO case related. Two can play that game.

It was a bit of light hearted fun.  When I read the thread title it was the image in my head it conjured up.  Obviously there is a serious side to the thread which is very interesting. Please accept my apology if I offended you.

Posted Image

#45    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 2,798 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:12 PM

View Postskookum, on 04 February 2013 - 11:46 AM, said:

It was a bit of light hearted fun.  When I read the thread title it was the image in my head it conjured up.  Obviously there is a serious side to the thread which is very interesting. Please accept my apology if I offended you.
I think the person who should apologise is the one that, rather than simply reporting a post he didn't like, petulantly used it as an excuse to spam a duplicate posting of a case for which he gives NO citation.

That seems to be a habit, topsecretresearch.

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users