Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The walking dead and walking mummies

AlienSama

In movies, they do stuff to make them come to life but what would happen if they would actually pull it off? do you think they would come alive or just simply nothing wouldn't happen? Has there actually been a inncident with the walking dead? I mean sure, there's ghosts, etc, so why not the living dead? And what about mummies? Do you think its possible for a walking mummy to raise out of a tomb due to a curse?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlienSama

• dust19

• Sageghost

• LittleL

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I will try to answer each question to the best of my feeble ability. Here goes:

In movies, they do stuff to make them come to life but what would happen if they would actually pull it off?

Ok, lets analyze this question. You said they twice. The first 'they', I assume, is the movie crew. Since this is a one sentence question, I think it's safe to assume the second 'they' is the same as the first 'they'. To the point of your question, you asked what would happen if 'they' pulled it off. What is 'it'? If we are to assume that by 'it', you mean that the movie crew actually makes them come to life for real, then who or what is 'them'? Are we to assume that 'them' are dead bodies? This is four assumptions on just your first question. Your question lacks sufficient information to adequately answer your question, so unfortunately, I will delay my answer until further information is provided.

do you think they would come alive or just simply nothing wouldn't happen?

Ok, lets analyze this one next. You said they in a manner that does not imply the movie crew. So I will assume that by 'they', you are meaning the dead bodies. nothing wouldn't happen means that something would happen. You said 'nothing' and 'wouldn't happen', which cancel each other out. Unfortunately, your dual use of the word 'they' and your questionable use of 'nothing wouldn't happen' makes your second question too incoherent to give a reasonable answer.

Has there actually been a inncident with the walking dead?

Hmmm, what do you mean by inncident? Without an accurate understanding of the question being asked, I'm placed in a difficult position of denying your request to have this question answered.

I mean sure, there's ghosts, etc, so why not the living dead?

Is this really a question? Assuming it is, I will answer it truthfully: I don't know

And what about mummies?

Answer: what about mummies?

Do you think its possible for a walking mummy to raise out of a tomb due to a curse?

Time for further analysis. First, there is a mummy that is already walking. That isn't even in question, since it is already given. So the question really is that if there is a mummy already walking around, is it possible that the mummy was raised out of a tomb due to a curse? Well, since a walking mummy would indicate that all things are possible, I would have to say yes, that it is possible that it was caused by a curse.

I hope this helps, but I'm sure it didn't original.gif

I'm fairly skeptical when it comes to Mummies "rising from their tomb to seek vengeance on the person who dared to disturb their eternal rest" scenario.

However, on the subject of walking dead you should research the numerous cases on zombification in places such as Haiti. I believe that in these cases the potential zombie is somehow poisoned which, although makes them appear dead, actually puts them into a deep coma.

After burial they are exhumed and put to work as slaves. There is some kind of mixture which is fed to them regularly to keep them in a trace-like state, so as not to escape.

The only stuff they do in movies to make mythical/legendary creatures come to life is called Special Effects

Hope this helps.

alien.gif

i know. what i really meant was. What if some idiot accidently caused some kind of accident like in the movie Night of the Living Dead 2 in the beginning with toxic ooze? I dont think anyone has tried that. But do we really want to find out? What if someone actually does do that and make the dead come to life? In my opinion, I don't think the dead would be brain eating zombies. That's just science fiction. Maybe they'll just be regular people like you or me. Just uglier.

Dead people eating brains is "just science fiction"

But dead people walking around like normal people isnt?

In Haiti, people do all sorts of things to prevent their relatives' bodies from being possesed and controlled by black sorcerrers.Thats the only place i believe, the dead walk.