Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illuminati and 2012 Olympics Conspiracy

Missi NuNu

Alright, so I'm not big, at all, on following the whole Illuminati conspiracy ring, but I hopped upon some videos on YouTube portraying all this ''evidence'' and theories that there will be some sort of chaotic even, like a bombing, or a UFO invasion to bring the nations together at the 2012 Olympics. I can't remember which ones I looked at, but if you're somewhat interested, take a look on YouTube. The Illuminati is typically related with the ''all seeing eye'' from the dollar bill's pyramid, and supposedly there is some skeptical evidence that the all seeing eye was shown during the Olympic opening. Also that the stadium lights are shaped like the pyramid.

Anyway, this could all be complete crap, but I thought I'd put it out there since it kind of is intriguing me. Honestly, I've just had no life lately and am getting myself wrapped up in weird things. Hahaha. =) Thoughts!

• Like 1

Welcome to UM, Missi nu nu. While anything can happen, and often does :P , if a serious incident were to occur at the 2012 Olympics, it would be the most publicized "secret" attack in history :w00t: Again - welcome to UM, hope you enjoy the site and it's, er, various personalities :)

• Like 1

When the general population of most countries cannot say for sure what their 'transparent' governments have as agenda, how can they predict what a secret society or a brotherhood may have planned out? I guess it's time we learnt that we simply have to live with all the conspiracy theories without getting much affected by them. Come 2013, you will probably hear of new 'predicted'/'prophetic' dates and theories for a world-wide apocalypse. I believe that it may be safe to stay alert without having to be alarmed over everything that shows up on the internet. Take care...

All of this "evidence" is generally ambiguous, and unfounded. There is no "Illuminati"...

• Like 2

Heh, I can be easily swayed. Especially when bored.

• Like 4

Alright, so I'm not big, at all, on following the whole Illuminati conspiracy ring, but I hopped upon some videos on YouTube portraying all this ''evidence'' and theories that there will be some sort of chaotic even, like a bombing, or a UFO invasion to bring the nations together at the 2012 Olympics. I can't remember which ones I looked at, but if you're somewhat interested, take a look on YouTube. The Illuminati is typically related with the ''all seeing eye'' from the dollar bill's pyramid, and supposedly there is some skeptical evidence that the all seeing eye was shown during the Olympic opening. Also that the stadium lights are shaped like the pyramid.

Anyway, this could all be complete crap, but I thought I'd put it out there since it kind of is intriguing me. Honestly, I've just had no life lately and am getting myself wrapped up in weird things. Hahaha. =) Thoughts!

Hi Missi NuNu.

Welcome

The enlarged text above says it all :)

• Like 1

It is as I said here, regarding the Rings. Can Rings be anything other than Sinister?

It's probably something to do with the One Ring to Rule them All. It's probably Illuminati symbolism again or something.

• Like 1

The Olympics is probably the only time that countries get together and try their best to defeat all opposition without, declaring war and they all honour each others flags when the winner is on the podium.and in 2 weeks time its back to normal when they all hate each other...

• Like 5

Honestly, I've just had no life lately and am getting myself wrapped up in weird things. Hahaha. =) Thoughts!

I was thinking about this and discussesd it with someone the other day, it's common trend for people to automaticlly think someone who has "no life" is more likely to beleive in conspiracy theories or spend time looking at "out there" stuff. Isn't the simple fact that the person has more time to spend "researching" mean they are jsut finding out more things that the average perosn would bother to look at.

I have work from home so spend a fair bit of time looking at stuff, but if I compare myself to one of my friends who works 9 till 5 6 days a week in an office and then spends his spare time drinking or jsut playing video games. he doens't bother looking at things on the internet. He is not a "thinker" he is not "deep". He hardly has his own opinion and is opinion is usually the same as the general opinion of the media. lol Where as I am a deeper thinker, I spend alot fo time educating myself on as much as possible. (mostly nature and sruvival) There is ahuge difference between us. He doens't "live" I do. Not being arogant but he really doesn't.

Anyway to prove my point, when that guy got his face chewed in Miami... And they said it was "Bath salts". I knew what they where and didn't beleive they would cause that. I knew the drug was aorund for 10+ years and I knew it's nickname in the UK was "plant food"..... I was proven right it wasn't "Bath salts" as the toxicology report shown. I don't beleive the media 40% of the time. Guess what his iopinion on the subject was? "I never knew that stuff you put in the bath was dangerous"....... <---- No joke.

Anyway sorry I ranted but I just wanted to make that point.

The Olympics is probably the only time that countries get together and try their best to defeat all opposition without, declaring war and they all honour each others flags when the winner is on the podium.and in 2 weeks time its back to normal when they all hate each other...

I find it funny that we all make it out like we come together for the olympics... but we don't, we are then made to compete against each other in rivalry. It's not really the peaceful holding hands dancing in the field happy come together people make it out to be really. lol

• Like 3

uh, aren't they already together at the Olympics?

I find it funny that we all make it out like we come together for the olympics... but we don't, we are then made to compete against each other in rivalry. It's not really the peaceful holding hands dancing in the field happy come together people make it out to be really. lol

the Olympic ideals are, um, I've got it somewhere ... "That individuals, not Countries, compete agaisnt each other in Spoooort, in Peaceful competition without the burden of Politics, religion or race."

So why are we all expected to cheer on Team GB or whichever other country one may be from? Why is it all about which country has the most Medals? if it's not all a big load of flannel i don't know what is.

:unsure2:

• Like 1

I looked into this subject last night and there were a number of things I came across that really jumped out at me as being associated with the Illuminati whether the group truly exists or not.

The strange thing is that if the Illuminati does not exist, it would be hard to ignore that the following are things that those who discuss the Illuminati associate with the group. With that being the case, it seems strange so much symbolism would be found surrounding the Olympic Games this year.

To begin with, is everyone familiar with the 2012 Olympic Games mascots? Take a look at them below:

wenlock-and-mandev_1640095i.jpg

The one on the left has been given the name "Wenlock" and the one on the right is "Mandeville."

I can't speak for everyone, but they seem like odd mascot creations to me. In my opinion they almost have a sinister look about them (especially Wenlock) and also look they could be alien type creatures.

And, oh yea, there's the fact that their faces are one giant eyeball. This is reminiscent of the "All Seeing Eye" which is often regarded as a symbol of the Illuminati. It also gives one the sense that "Big Brother" is watching you.

So we've seen the mascots, now let's look at the 2012 London Olympics logo:

london-2012-olympic-logo_2.jpg

The "puzzle piece" like shapes are meant to be the numbers 2-0-1-2 representing the year 2012.

There's nothing unusual about that, but what's the purpose of the "dot-like" block in the middle? It doesn't having anything to do with the numbers and it doesn't relate to anything about the games or London either.

Well, not only can these "puzzle piece" like shapes be looked upon as the numbers 2-0-1-2, but they can also be representitive of the letters Z-I-O-N.

2012-olympic-logo-zion.jpg

That's pretty neat, wouldn't you say?

And guess what, it also makes use of that "dot-like" block in the middle of the logo that seems to serve no purpose otherwise. (It does dot the "I" in Zion pretty nicely after all, doesn't it?)

Worth noting is that this issue with the logo isn't something that was pointed out by conspiracy theorists: Iran Complains 2012 Olympic Logo Spells Zion

So what is "Zion" short for? Well, it'd be short for either "Zionism" or "Zionist" (one who believes in the Zionism movement).

Now I am not currently familiar enough with Zionism to begin explaining it all on my own, but I'll state my vague understanding of it in a brief manner (don't take my word for this though, I encourage everyone who isn't familiar with Zionism to do some searches on it and learn about it on your own).

Zionism, as best I can tell, is the belief by a faction of Jewish people that they will one day acquire their own region of land as promised to them within the books of the Torah.

Once they acquire this (the Promised Land), they believe that Christ will come to us here on Earth (again, I am not sure how accurate my statements are, but it is my current understanding of things).

It is believed that many people in the upper echelon of society are Zionist and are using the powerful and influential positions to carry out the Zionest movement's agenda.

In further connecting Zionism, London, and the Illuminati together it is worth posting the following lines written by William Blake in his poem titled "And Did Those Feet In Ancient Time."

I will not cease from mental fight

Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand

Till we have built
Jerusalem

In
England
's green and pleasant land

William Blake has been regarded as an enlightenment poet and artist, and as such considered an "enlightened one" and member of the Illuminati.

Now, moving further along regarding Illuminati symbolism at these 2012 Games is the Olympic Stadium itself.

article-1340306-0C8C5969000005DC-958_634x387.jpg

The symbolism seen here is pretty obvious. Pyramids themselves are often associated with the Illuminati as is the "All Seeing Eye" that is often depicted atop of a pyramid.

One can clearly see that the Olympic Stadium used for the 2012 games in London has pyramids running all around the top of it. When the lights within these pyramids are on, it is reminiscent of the "All Seeing Eye."

So far, everything above deals with symbolisms surrounding the 2012 Olympic Games that are often associated with the Illuminati.

Whether you believe the group exists or not, there is no debate that these symbols are linked to the group. When considering such, it would almost seem like the organizers are "playing games" with people by using all these logos and what not if there is no Illuminati.

The only other conclusions (off the top of my head) are that the Illuminati does exist and have used these symbols purposely at this year's Olympics, or it is all just an odd coincidence (although that seems quite unlikely to me).

The next bit of information that ties into a conspiracy pertaining to the 2012 Olympic Games in London is truly eery should any catastrophe occur at some point during or shortly after the Olympics.

It is a card found within the deck of the "Illuminati Card Game." The card in question is titled "Combined Disasters."

Combined_disasters.jpg

Depicted on this card is the top of the Big Ben clock, which is located in London, collapsing to the ground after some sort of explosion or other kind of disaster.

There really isn't much to say about this as I believe it will speak for itself should any chaos come about during the Olympic Games.

It is worth noting, however, that the Illuminati Card Game depicted both the collapse of the Twin Towers on its "Terrorist Nuke" card and an attack on the Pentagon on its "Pentagon" card prior to 9/11 taking place.

below may also interest some of you.

That's all for now, but there may be a for more things I come across worth mentioning in later posts.

Edited by Angel Left Wing
  • Like 3

*snip*

Did the Queen or anyone else make any hand gestures?

Fine, let's say everything you're proposing is true.

What's the end game? I'm assuming they wouldn't be doing this simply for the love of amateur sporting events and big **** off ceremonies?

I can spend the next several days on this website and others reading about the Illuminati, the Bohemians, the Bilderbergers, the Freemasons, the Trilaterals, and every other alleged group plotting to take over the world and how they've been planning it for centuries and about the only concrete conclusion that I could draw is that they like gaudy architecture and big parties.

So basically all of these groups are nothing more than fancy interior designers and event planners.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
removed redundant quote
  • Like 3

Did the Queen or anyone else make any hand gestures?

Not that I've noticed or have had brought to my attention. Why do you ask?

Actually, why do you often ask questions about things within certain threads that have not been mentioned by either anyone else and / or by the person you are specifically responding to?

I made zero mention of the Queen, and yet your first sentence in response to my post is wondering if she made any hand gestures. Why is that?

For the record, I'm inclined to believe she made some hand gestures, ya know, like waving to people or something. But again, I did not look for such things, nor has anything about the Queen been brought to my attention.

If something concerning her comes up that I feel is noteworthy then I will mention it just like I did in my previous post.

Fine, let's say everything you're proposing is true. What's the end game? I'm assuming they wouldn't be doing this simply for the love of amateur sporting events and big **** off ceremonies?

I'm not proposing there is an end game. If pressed for a reason I could speculate on a few different thoughts as to why they do such things, but I am not about to make such statements as facts.

All I've done up to this point is present information which I believe gives fair reason for one to wonder why symbolism commonly associated with the Illuminati and / or the belief that people / organizations are in place "controlling" the world are so clearly present at this year's Olympics.

I make mention of such things because whether the Illuminati exists or not does not change the fact that symbolism associated with this group is present at the 2012 Olympics.

The way my mind operates I begin to wonder why that would be so. The reasons I come up with as possibilities are the following:

1.) The Illuminati really does exist and they want their symbolisms present at the Olympic Games.

2.) The Illuminati does not exist and the fact these symbolisms associated with them are present at the 2012 Olympic Games is nothing more than a bizarre coincidence (although I find that scenario hard to believe)

3.) Those who oversaw the 2012 Olympic Stadium design, 2012 Olympic logo design, and 2012 Olympic mascots design are fully aware some people believe the Illuminati exists and thought it would be fun to "spook" them a bit by using designs and symbols that can be reasonably connected to the Illuminati.

If anyone has any other scenarios as to why these symbols are present please make mention of them.

I can spend the next several days on this website and others reading about the Illuminati, the Bohemians, the Bilderbergers, the Freemasons, the Trilaterals, and every other alleged group plotting to take over the world and how they've been planning it for centuries and about the only concrete conclusion that I could draw is that they like gaudy architecture and big parties.

So basically all of these groups are nothing more than fancy interior designers and event planners.

If that's your belief about such groups you're free to have it. I'd say it's a fairly rediculous conclusion to arrive at, but nonetheless, you are certainly allowed to believe such things.

Are you stating that you believe these groups (or at least some of them) really do exist? If so, and even if not, do you have any thoughts as to why such symbolism is present at this year's Olympic Games?

As a side note, do you have any thoughts on the stanza from William Blake's poem "And Did Those Feet In Ancient Time" I posted previously which states the following:

Till we have built Jerusalem

In England's green and pleasant land
  • Like 1

I think the architect of the stadium just liked triangles. I mean, if the Illuminati really do exist, they dont have a monopoly on these shapes.....do they?

The other reason why I dont think these secret, world domination seeking societies exist, is because if they did, then surely it would have been much easy to take over the world years ago. Before things like the Industrial Revolution, before the internet, before all the technological advances we have made over the last century.

In my opinion, if they exist, they have left it too late :)

• Like 1

Why would they need to dot the i?

...To begin with, is everyone familiar with the 2012 Olympic Games mascots? Take a look at them below:

wenlock-and-mandev_1640095i.jpg

I can't speak for everyone, but they seem like odd mascot creations to me.

Since 1972 all the Olympic mascot creations look odd!

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

I think the architect of the stadium just liked triangles. I mean, if the Illuminati really do exist, they dont have a monopoly on these shapes.....do they?

No, they don't.

That said, it is the fact that the three primary showpieces of the 2012 Olympic Games (the stadium, mascots, and logo) can all be seen as items associated with the Illuminati.

Regarding the stadium pyramids, it isn't that they are simply pyramids. It is the fact that they have the lights placed only within the upper portion of these pyramids making them reminiscent of the "All Seeing Eye" that sits atop a pyramid.

The other reason why I dont think these secret, world domination seeking societies exist, is because if they did, then surely it would have been much easy to take over the world years ago. Before things like the Industrial Revolution, before the internet, before all the technological advances we have made over the last century.

In my opinion, if they exist, they have left it too late. :)

All these advancements you speak of makes it far easier for such an organization to influence and manipulate the way people people behave.

It makes it that much easier for them to condition all of us to certain things. It makes it that much easier for them to distract people from paying attention to the important things going on which shape the world as opposed to following the entertainment and sports industries nonstop.

It also makes it easier for them to comminicate amongst each other.

Another thing is that one could reasonably argue a group such as the Illuminati already has control over the world.

Simply because they haven't come out and said it doesn't mean they aren't already manipulating and influencing our thoughts in a contrived and well thought out manner through what we see and hear on television, the internet, radio, newspaper and magazines.

• Like 2

Why would they need to dot the i?

Because it is lower case (sounds simple enough).

More importantly, why would they place the "dot-like" block right in the middle when it clearly has no correlation to the numbers 2-0-1-2 or to the Olympics and / or London.

Since 1972 all the Olympic mascot creations look odd!

Almost all cartoon-like characters are going to look odd. They are not, however, all going to display a sinister appearance and / or have one giant eyeball for a face reminiscent of the All Seeing Eye and the belief that "Big Brother is watching you."

As a side note, do you have any thoughts on the stanza from William Blake's poem "And Did Those Feet In Ancient Time" I posted previously which states the following:

Till we have built Jerusalem

In England's green and pleasant land

Yes, inspired, of course, by the apocryphal story that a young Jesus, accompanied by his uncle Joseph of Arimathea, a tin merchant, travelled to the area that is now England and visited Glastonbury during Jesus' lost years.[2] The legend is linked to an idea in the Book of Revelation (3:12 and 21:2) describing a Second Coming, wherein Jesus establishes a new Jerusalem.

I think it (the version set to music by Sir Hubert Parry, that is) ought to be England's national Anthem once Scotland has spun off.

As to whether it has any esoteric significance; well, with Blake, almost certainly. What it might be, though, I expect only he would be able to say.

As to whether it has any esoteric significance; well, with Blake, almost certainly. What it might be, though, I expect only he would be able to say.

What you state in the quoted portion of your post above would seem to be of primary importance given the subject of this thread.

Even if only Blake was truly aware of it's esoteric meaning, the meaning others (other "enlightened" ones perhaps) apply to it today may be of even more importance.

To begin with, is everyone familiar with the 2012 Olympic Games mascots? Take a look at them below:

The one on the left has been given the name "Wenlock" and the one on the right is "Mandeville."

I can't speak for everyone, but they seem like odd mascot creations to me. In my opinion they almost have a sinister look about them (especially Wenlock) and also look they could be alien type creatures.

I'm sorry but did I read that correctly, they have sinister look about them?

Some people are afraid of clowns, I guess they must be representatives of the Illuminati too.

And, oh yea, there's the fact that their faces are one giant eyeball. This is reminiscent of the "All Seeing Eye" which is often regarded as a symbol of the Illuminati. It also gives one the sense that "Big Brother" is watching you.
I guess if you're obsessed about that kind of thing it might. Just look at all the strange places people have found Jesus.
In further connecting Zionism, London, and the Illuminati together it is worth posting the following lines written by William Blake in his poem titled "And Did Those Feet In Ancient Time."

Till we have built
Jerusalem

In
England
's green and pleasant land

William Blake has been regarded as an enlightenment poet and artist, and as such considered an "enlightened one" and member of the Illuminati.

Wait, I thought the Illuminati was a bunch of satan worshippers?
Now, moving further along regarding Illuminati symbolism at these 2012 Games is the Olympic Stadium itself.

The symbolism seen here is pretty obvious. Pyramids themselves are often associated with the Illuminati as is the "All Seeing Eye" that is often depicted atop of a pyramid.

How dare they use basic geometrical shapes! They should've used giant phalluses.

• Like 2

According to some people, many basic shapes are illuminati/freemason/satanic/etc symbols.
  • Like 2