Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

3 new arrests in the Boston Bombings

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,607 posts
  • Location:Currently entering that inner landscape connecting those throughout life

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:04 PM

Three new arrests are being tweeted about.

#2    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,943 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:10 PM

Um... more info???

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#3    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,654 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:10 PM

http://www.motherjon...uspects-custody

#4    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,943 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

http://www.huffingto..._n_3193423.html

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#5    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

Take away my breath

• 8,290 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:18 PM

Oversword. Kasey2601. Thank you both for the links. I'll read them later.

#6    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,511 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:32 PM

(KTNV) -- Saudi Arabia is now saying that they were also concerned about the Boston Marathon bombing suspects and contacted the United States.
The U.K. Daily Mail is reporting that authorities from Saudi Arabia contact the Department of Homeland Security in early 2012 saying something was going to happen in a major U.S. city and they were worried that Tamerlan Tsarnaev might be involved.
The Saudis say the warning was based on their own counter-terrorism information and sources in Yemen.
They say that Tsarnaev tried to enter the country for a pilgrimage to Mecca -- a requirement for all Muslims.
But, he raised red flags because he wanted to make the visit outside of the month normally reserved for pilgrimages.
The Saudis say that is something Al Queda suicide bombers often do before carrying out attacks.
After two reports of warnings missing by U.S. intelligence, House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Mike McCaul is planning an announcement today calling for hearings on what the government knew in the months leading up to the Boston attacks.

more here http://www.ktnv.com/...1.html?lc=Smart

RESIDENT TROLL.

#7    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,677 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:10 PM

Wonder how many other non American citizen students are showing the same gratitude to the US`s hospitality of allowing them in?
Time to do a bit more investigation on who is allowed into the country......oh wait:
Two of the three students are Kazakh and had previously been detained by officials with the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency,

Makes you wonder how they get in? money? no evidence of any criminal activities back in their country-- which is not a surprise as some of these countries do not have any records full stop. How about "let them in and we can watch what they are up to, sort of like, keep your friends close and your enemies close"

Edited by freetoroam, 01 May 2013 - 06:20 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#8    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,398 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:22 PM

It still cracks me up that the wife had "terrorista1" on her license plate.

The TSA can molest handicapped children but no one bothered to check her out. HAD to be political correctness.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#9    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

• 3,607 posts
  • Location:Currently entering that inner landscape connecting those throughout life

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:58 PM

I can't believe Rangel was just on MSNBC already writing them off as guilty since the suspects maintained a calm demeanor (most likely from the advice of their lawyers).

The whole way MSNBC is covering this so far seems more like Fox than MSNBC.

Something seems wrong about that.

#10    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

• 3,607 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

Now Chris Matthews...

#11    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,387 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:39 PM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 01 May 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

I can't believe Rangel was just on MSNBC already writing them off as guilty since the suspects maintained a calm demeanor (most likely from the advice of their lawyers).

The whole way MSNBC is covering this so far seems more like Fox than MSNBC.

Something seems wrong about that.

Since when has MSNBC been anything more than Fox News for the left?

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#12    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,389 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:30 AM

Cool. The Feds found both the backpack with the emptied fireworks tubes, as well as the suspects laptop.

Hope they can get some useful info off that laptop.

#13    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,511 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:13 AM

idk why he would empty fireworks, if he  could easy buy a bottle of black powder?? one can buy it in Wal-Mart iirc,

it is a mater of time before they ban fireworks. unfortunately

RESIDENT TROLL.

#14    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,389 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:03 AM

View Postaztek, on 02 May 2013 - 01:13 AM, said:

idk why he would empty fireworks, if he  could easy buy a bottle of black powder?? one can buy it in Wal-Mart iirc,

it is a mater of time before they ban fireworks. unfortunately

When I was a kid, we could buy M-80's, which have since been illegal in the US for some time now.
They could blow your finger(s) off, if one wasn't careful. But they sure were fun!

For comparison, a standard legal single firecracker has 1/50th the amount of expolsive powder as opposed to an M-80.

Here's a decent read: http://fireworksland.com/html/m80.html

Edited by pallidin, 02 May 2013 - 02:03 AM.

#15    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:17 AM

They are in deep,their actions alone suggest that.Apparently they removed the Items before the Cop was Shot,so they could have prevented that.

These 3 knew what they were doing, and it can not be explained away as acting naive and stupid.They are going to Jail for a very long time.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users