Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boozing British Girls (BBC Documentry)

Syd Boggle

Ive been watching a BBC documentry called "Boozing British Birds"....quite a shocking display of Drunken, Violent & Premiscous young women, caught on CCTV & via BBC film crew, acting in a manner which you would expect from your hardened yobbo's..

There was even an interview with a Young girl of about 20, boasting how she had glassed another girl in the face..

I do know this is a true reflection of whats going on, as i have seen women behaving in this way in my area after pubs close..

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IronGhost

• Bill Hill

• Syd Boggle

• Spurious George

...yeh it happens... it's the current british trend...

...gone are the days of the respectful british housewife material...

Edited by auhsoj

...yeh it happens... it's the current british trend...

...gone are the days of the respectful british housewife material...

Yeah... Those women should learn that the only place they belong is in the kitchen and in grocery stores. :rolleyes:

It's just the current trend of chavism.

...and it's disgusting.

i saw this program and was physically sickened by it. bring back books i say, they are not gonna read them but put the books on their head so they at least walk properly :lol:

Edited by chemical-licker

Many times while ive been out, i have seen images like this outside local bars..its no wonder these days you read about women commonly to have slept with over 40 men by the time they are 23...more likely drunken & drug fuelled ecounters

the liberals call it sexual liberation & female equality

I call it Grubby

Edit: image removed.

Edited by Lottie

... wow :o:huh::tsu:

...what area is that???... i think i'll move there!!!

Edited by auhsoj

i like it :rolleyes:

:yes:

Edited by Eric Raven The Skeptic

scrummage, you strike me as one of those uptight people who want to participate in something they see as illicit, so they get involved in condeming it as a way to have some form of participation in the illicit behaviour. First you watched the Paris Hitlon video because you "thought" it was a Hilton hotel promo video. Now you are watching exploitation "documenntarys" becuase you think the behaviour is disgusting. As if voicing your oppinion along with the descirpition isnt enough to communicate your message, you also post an image of a drunk girl layed out in an unflattering and revealing pose. Is it really necessary to the discussion or did you just want to share it?

I suspect you will blast my suspicions with denial but if you are really appalled by these young girls with loose morals, why do you keep watching titillating videos? I suggest you either turn up the parental filters on your computer and stick to wholesome entertainment or kick back, relax and enjoy the show. :tu:

Edited by el midgetron

scrummage, you strike me as one of those uptight people who want to participate in something they see as illicit, so they get involved in condeming it as a way to have some form of participation in the illicit behaviour. First you watched the Paris Hitlon video because you "thought" it was a Hilton hotel promo video. Now you are watching exploitation "documenntarys" becuase you think the behaviour is disgusting. As if voicing your oppinion along with the descirpition isnt enough to communicate your message, you also post an image of a drunk girl layed out in an unflattering and revealing pose. Is it really necessary to the discussion or did you just want to share it?

I suspect you will blast my suspicions with denial but if you are really appalled by these young girls with loose morals, why do you keep watching titillating videos? I suggest you either turn up the parental filters on your computer and stick to wholesome entertainment or kick back, relax and enjoy the show. :tu:

I must say El Midgetron, that your psychological break down of my thought process are dangerously amateurish, i truely hope you dont dabble in profiling people to often as i am sure you are almost always wrong!

The documentry i watched was a BBC doc, which is considered a mainstream programme, and factual, not titillating! the photo i displayed was to demonstrate the level of bad behaviour of young girls in the UK, infact that photo was taken by a friend of mine, which he is using to lobby the local council to introduce more policing in the area.

Ofcourse i thought that the whole point of this forum was to discuss current events etc, the fact that you need to make personal attacks on my value system only highlights your inibility to conduct a decent debate on the above topic.

It appears that perhaps you are just some loner, who needs to go online & attack people with pseudo intellectual statements ( almost in a hit & run manner ), perhaps thats your power Buzz!

as far as watching the paris video, i am genuine with saying i thought it was a Promo for the Hotel group, i thought it was relating to their honeymoon suites or something, i didnt have my glasses on & at my age computers are confusing!!

I wrote a stern letter to the Hilton Group ofcourse, they have appologised for our stress & have given us a free weekend at the London Hilton...

Edited by lord scrummage

The current music trend, with such female role-models as Lady Sovereign, Lily Allen and Amy Winehouse doesn’t help matters-

linked-image

Lady Sovereign

linked-image

Lily Allen

linked-image

Amy Winehouse

Edited by billyhill

I must say El Midgetron, that your psychological break down of my thought process are dangerously amateurish, i truely hope you dont dabble in profiling people to often as i am sure you are almost always wrong!

I figured you would get all bent out of shape, however that was not my intent, nor was it intended as a personal attack on you.

The documentry i watched was a BBC doc, which is considered a mainstream programme, and factual, not titillating! the photo i displayed was to demonstrate the level of bad behaviour of young girls in the UK, infact that photo was taken by a friend of mine, which he is using to lobby the local council to introduce more policing in the area.

I have a good deal of respect for BBC programing and believe it is of higher quality than the programing we have in the States. However, all programing runs the gamit of intelectual quality. While I have not seen the documentary, I think the title "Boozing British Birds" speaks volumes about the content.

Its interesting that your friend took that photo. You might want to inform him that it has been a staple of "funny photo sites" for years -

http://www.extremefunnyhumor.com/picture.php?id=480

Ofcourse i thought that the whole point of this forum was to discuss current events etc, the fact that you need to make personal attacks on my value system only highlights your inibility to conduct a decent debate on the above topic.

That is the whole point of this forum. I think it is completely within bounds of fair discussion to question the possible motive and reasoning behind chosen subject matter. As I have allready said, it was not intended as a personal attack on you. I apologize if you took it that way but it is hard to take your criticism of my conduct seriously when you have both accused me of attacking you and overtly attack me in your response.

It appears that perhaps you are just some loner, who needs to go online & attack people with pseudo intellectual statements ( almost in a hit & run manner ), perhaps thats your power Buzz!

as far as watching the paris video, i am genuine with saying i thought it was a Promo for the Hotel group, i thought it was relating to their honeymoon suites or something, i didnt have my glasses on & at my age computers are confusing!!

I wrote a stern letter to the Hilton Group ofcourse, they have appologised for our stress & have given us a free weekend at the London Hilton...

I should know better than to question your motives again. However, I cant help but wonder why if you admit it was your mistake (due to the lack of your glasses and the confusing computers) why do you blame the Hilton Group for your exposure to such material?

I should know better than to question your motives again. However, I cant help but wonder why if you admit it was your mistake (due to the lack of your glasses and the confusing computers) why do you blame the Hilton Group for your exposure to such material?

Errr... I think that was a joke 'Midge ?

Meow Purr

I figured you would get all bent out of shape, however that was not my intent, nor was it intended as a personal attack on you

Now im not going to return you a simularly long winded reply "i really dont have the time" however your quoted saying, you figured you would upset me! its beacuase you knew what you were doing.....as for the authenticity of the photo, as i say my friend took it, but the pic is of a part of london i recognise, I imagine my friend has posted it on many sites!................. now thats all im going to say

But thats all in the past, I accept your appology, you are right to have backed down!

as we used to say in my army days, always out numbered, but never out gunned....

Edited by lord scrummage

Many times while ive been out, i have seen images like this outside local bars..its no wonder these days you read about women commonly to have slept with over 40 men by the time they are 23...more likely drunken & drug fuelled ecounters

I call it Grubby

You can see the photo's staged to some extent by the guy's taking the picture i.e. they've opened her legs, the girl sitting on the curb is cringing with embarrassment and another girl is being held back from helping her.

I wouldn't put it past PC BBC (Biased Broadcasting Company) to stage this type of behaviour, though i do know it goes on, why do you think the average British guy is so happy.

Edited by Lottie

Errr... I think that was a joke 'Midge ?

Meow Purr

I dunno, I think hes serious. If he was joking I don't think he would have gotten so bent out of shape.

Now im not going to return you a simularly long winded reply "i really dont have the time" however your quoted saying, you figured you would upset me! its beacuase you knew what you were doing.....as for the authenticity of the photo, as i say my friend took it, but the pic is of a part of london i recognise, I imagine my friend has posted it on many sites!................. now thats all im going to say

But thats all in the past, I accept your appology, you are right to have backed down!

as we used to say in my army days, always out numbered, but never out gunned....

No, I figured you would get bent out of shape becuase I knew what you were doing, not becuase I was trying provoke you. There are other ways you could have responded to my observation but you chose the most predictable.

Perhapse your reasoning works on your wife when she catches you watching dirty movies (as you claim in the Hilton thread). However, I think your explanations don't fit with your cover story. While you claim to have been outraged by accidentaly bumbling onto the paris video (prompting you to complain to the Hilton group) you also make light of the incident by criticising the male participants "swordsmanship".

You say your friend took that photo to use in a plea to the local police as an example of troublesome behaviour and you also say he distributed it to web sites for people to get their kicks from. Is it an example of discraseful behaviour or a funny picture of a drunk girls panties? I also think its worth mentioning, that while there are several angles your friend could have took this photo from, he chose to frame it in the most voyeuristic mannor possible. Is this fellow who stalks young party goers in the London night and takes photos of strange girls underwear (then posts them on the internet) a close associate of yours? Lastly, as I pointed out it dosen't really make sense for you to complain to the Hilton Group for your own incompetence and lack of computer skills. If your wife believes you, I guess thats all that really matters.

Anyway, you have answered my questions to my satifaction and I really don't care to continue to explore your motives any further.

Edited by el midgetron

i know where im gonna go for vacation!... im jk...

no different than the drunk women in the US... GGW anyone???

im glad i dont have a daughter, but im still young :(

There are other ways you could have responded to my observation but you chose the most predictable, but i cant help being such a gay lord

Perhapse your reasoning works on your wife when she catches you watching dirty movies (as you claim in the Hilton thread). However, I think your explanations don't fit with your cover story. While you claim to have been outraged by accidentaly bumbling onto the paris video (prompting you to complain to the Hilton group) you also make light of the incident by criticising the male participants "swordsmanship".

You say your friend took that photo to use in a plea to the local police as an example of troublesome behaviour and you also say he distributed it to web sites for people to get their kicks from. Is it an example of discraseful behaviour or a funny picture of a drunk girls panties? I also think its worth mentioning, that while there are several angles your friend could have took this photo from, he chose to frame it in the most voyeuristic mannor possible. Is this fellow who stalks young party goers in the London night and takes photos of strange girls underwear (then posts them on the internet) a close associate of yours? Lastly, as I pointed out it dosen't really make sense for you to complain to the Hilton Group for your own incompetence and lack of computer skills. If your wife believes you, I guess thats all that really matters.

Anyway, you have answered my questions to my satifaction and Im really going to continue to explore your motives further.

Its quite facinating to see that you are taking such an unhealthy interest in my life, I can see you have severly scruitinised my every word, and feel its your duty to expose me to the UM community!!! im sure nobody thinks its weird!!

Edited by lord scrummage

Thats pretty funny scrummage but the fact you need to edit the last line of my post in your quotation, to make it say the opposite of what I intended, as well as adding the "gay lord" comment, pretty much shatters your credibility. I guess as you say, it highlights your "inibility to conduct a decent debate" on the topic. I don't know if it infringes on any forum rules to falsely quote someone as you have, nor do I really care. However, it clearly shows you are "out gunned" even when you are not out numbered (as the saying goes from your army days).

I call it Grubby

Hear Hear M'Lord. As well as Grubby, I'd call it a catastrophic social experiment in "liberalism" that started back towards the end of the 1950's (in this country). Social Engineers made it "trendy" to deride tradition, discipline, sense of community, sense of national identity, sense of responsibility, and any moral framework. It has left us with (several) generations that have almost no moral compass and are only a few generations away from becoming disfunctional feral sociopaths - if not subhumans.

Meow Purr.

Edited by Lottie

Thats pretty funny scrummage but the fact you need to edit the last line of my post in your quotation, to make it say the opposite of what I intended, as well as adding the "gay lord" comment, pretty much shatters your credibility. I guess as you say, it highlights your "inibility to conduct a decent debate" on the topic. I don't know if it infringes on any forum rules to falsely quote someone as you have, nor do I really care. However, it clearly shows you are "out gunned" even when you are not out numbered (as the saying goes from your army days).

Yes i have just seen it, i do appologise, i think my grandson must have done that while i was out of the room, harmless fun for an 11 year old i guess!

but i intend to give him a stern talking to!

but since i had no knowledge of that, and the fact that you have tried to use my own quote against me, only highlights your lack of original thought....but hey, Imitation in my mind has always been a form of flattery....

another army saying is....

I took your guns off you, removed the magazines & gave the Gun back to you!!

yawn.

Anyway fruitcake, Ill let you get back to your "research".

Take it easy (unless the wife walks in). later.

yawn.

Anyway fruitcake, Ill let you get back to your "research".

Take it easy (unless the wife walks in). later.

Quite....now run along and stalk someone else.....erm Steve McQueen!!

Ofcourse another trend amogst women these days is having these god awful tattoos on their backs, are they not aware that how unoriginal they are, almost every 19 year onl has one, even while on holiday in spain, i noticed the same with spanish........in my opinion these tatooes are a warning sign to potential boyfriends to run a mile....

im in the deperate situation, that my 16 grandaughter is talking of getting one.....ofcourse i have told her that it would break Mrs scrummages heart...i really dont know what else to say.....in my day things were different..

is this not the mark of a Hussy

linked-image

Edited by lord scrummage

Have you seen Amy Winehouse’s tattoos? A particularly fine example of particularly hideous tattoos.

Here, check them out-

linked-image