Are you actually British?
Those terrorists attack the skyscrapers of our cousins across the pond, they blow up our underground and even try to do Glasgow airport. Yet you call the war unjustified.
As for oil you really dont know how the world works. Lets take Iran as an example -
1. British and American oil companies such as BP are granted rights to build oil wells in Iran.
2. Once built Iran tries to shaft us by claiming the oil wells for themselves and kicking the oil companys out of their country.
3. Our response is to try and cause a revolution in their country.
4. Unfortunately the fundies win.
5. Since then relationships between both sides have been bad.
Lets suppose you're a director of Smurf Oil Inc. You pay £10 billion to setup an oil industry in Iceland in return for the rights to extract the oil and sell it. Once built Iceland says on your bike we're having it all muwhahahaha. Do you think thats fair?
Shall we go to Libya and note how Gaddifi was trying to nationalise BP in the months leading up to his downfall. Oh you dont know about that? Maybe I should point out he was trying to switch to the gold standard too. That guy was trying to gain himself an oil industry he didnt own and base it on the gold standard to escape the comeback. Hope you enjoyed being violated before they murdered you Gaddafi you greedy placcy surgery freak lol.