Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2011: The Coming Ascension

DouglasK

The Coming Ascension

According to Ra, our planet is coming to the end of its 75,000-year Third Density cycle. The year 2011 is when that cycle is projected to end.

Since not everyone on the planet is ready to move into the Fourth Density, however (when Ra moved into the Fourth Density, only 20 percent of the Venusian population was ready), the remaining Third Density entities reincarnate on a different Third Density planet.

Ra says that to be eligible for graduation (or ''harvesting'') into the Fourth Density, we must have a 51 percent orientation towards service to others. We do not have to understand the Law of One or have esoteric, metaphysical knowledge in order to ascend.

Part of this ascension process, Ra says, will involve the temporary end of all life forms on planet Earth while the planet is readied for its new Fourth-Dimensional inhabitants.

At this time, entities who need additional Third-Dimensional experience will find themselves on a different planet, where they may unfold their karma. And those who ''graduate'' will reincarnate on the New Earth.

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/sep2/ra.htm

I have been getting tons of synchronicities lately as in nearly every time i walk outside the house. YAY! now i must try and use my mind to contact the concious mind of RA and the Crystal Skullz to reveal my fabulous secret powers!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• TheSearcher

• EternalBlizzard

• Emma_Acid

The Coming Ascension

According to Ra, our planet is coming to the end of its 75,000-year Third Density cycle. The year 2011 is when that cycle is projected to end.

Since not everyone on the planet is ready to move into the Fourth Density, however (when Ra moved into the Fourth Density, only 20 percent of the Venusian population was ready), the remaining Third Density entities reincarnate on a different Third Density planet.

Ra says that to be eligible for graduation (or ''harvesting'') into the Fourth Density, we must have a 51 percent orientation towards service to others. We do not have to understand the Law of One or have esoteric, metaphysical knowledge in order to ascend.

Part of this ascension process, Ra says, will involve the temporary end of all life forms on planet Earth while the planet is readied for its new Fourth-Dimensional inhabitants.

At this time, entities who need additional Third-Dimensional experience will find themselves on a different planet, where they may unfold their karma. And those who ''graduate'' will reincarnate on the New Earth.

http://www.spiritofm...ive/sep2/ra.htm

I have been getting tons of synchronicities lately as in nearly every time i walk outside the house. YAY! now i must try and use my mind to contact the concious mind of RA and the Crystal Skullz to reveal my fabulous secret powers!

Hhmmm ...
The ''Scientific Blueprint" article mentioned above is based upon an interview with David Wilcock. David believes that he is a reincarnation of Edgar Cayce,

Just to add more Karlis:

"David believes that he is a reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, and there does seem to be some indication that Ra may be the entity which allowed Cayce to tap into his omniscient awareness"

This is ridiculous.

Set the scene, have we been drinking...again? :P

Wait, are you saying those of us who aren't enligtened are going to die out for sometime? Hmm... so when does this happen again? What's the exact date? I want to be enlightened so I can experience the 4th density! :D

Yea, just get a pair of boots, it's getting deep.... Um, I mean SNOW boots for the coming ICE AGE.

Edited by Hatch

I do hope none of the true believers will be disappointed when 2011 passes and the promised ascension has not happened.

:|

An exact replication of my facial expression upon reading this thread.

[...snip...]

I assume these skulls are more "gansta" than regular crystal skulls?

I assume these skulls are more "gansta" than regular crystal skulls?

I do wonder, what would more "gansta" looking skulls look like? More bling or something?

BTW, RA texted me this morning and said he's gotta kick out the calender abit on the ascension.

So, it's been indefinately postponed, but I'm sure he'll get back to us about it.

Thank goodness.

This is all crazy talk. no ascention is comeing. if there is. demons will come to fight humanity for 7 years.

Hey man you and i believe's different thing's i dont know who the hell is Ra but if this is a warning i will not panic ill just watch 2011 and do what should be

Hey man you and i believe's different thing's i dont know who the hell is Ra but if this is a warning i will not panic ill just watch 2011 and do what should be

Ra is an egyptian god. Supposedly made the universe by more or less....m********ing it into existence. In some areas of belief anyways.

You said it it's according to Ra but not according to us

You said it it's according to Ra but not according to us

...What?

Thats what the link said i think. Thats what were talking about on this thread.