Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Defense Contractor Weapons and UFO Beams

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:21 AM

'Star Wars' lives
Reagan vision almost realized -- but will Obama kill it first? by Arthur Herman

Read more: http://www.nypost.co...Q9Rf18FOj0sZAJO

"July 19, 2010 -  Raytheon solid state laser."

LINK: http://www.eetimes.c...theon-Navy-test

"Raytheon & Lockheed Martin lead the next chapter"

This will give you a clue to what you see in "UFO beam" reports:

All-ElectricShip Could Begin to Take Shape By 2012

As part of an ambitious technology plan for the Navy fleet of the future, the Office of Naval Research is exploring ways to power all-electric ships.

The Navy wants to develop these ships to make more efficient use of on-board power and to cut fuel use. The technology will also help meet future requirements for high-power weapons such as the electromagnetic gun, high power microwave and high energy lasers, said John Pazik, director of the ship systems and engineering division at ONR.

The all-electric ship effort is still in its infancy. ONR plans to roll out new power systems by fiscal year 2012, said Richard Carlin, head of ONR’s sea warfare and weapons division. “At this point there’s no acquisition, so it’s more of a technology push.”

Posted Image

See: UFO Beam Reports

#2    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:27 AM

Trace evidence. Singed bush from the beam. I wonder how aliens use quantum electrodynamics to levitate objects?

#3    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:29 AM

http://thefutureofth...ser-weapon.html
"Boeing is considering the development of an upgraded weapons' system that will have a shoot-on-the-move capability and the ability to destroy other kinds of targets, including low-flying unmanned aerial vehicles."

Posted Image
The work on the HEL TD is intended to lead eventually to a truck-mounted laser weapon that could shoot down rockets and artillery shells.
(Credit: Boeing)

Posted Image
MK 38 Mod 2 - solid-state high-energy laser beam

Posted Image
A Rendering of Raytheon's Laser Weapon System A Raytheon-U.S. Navy team is working to add a solid-state laser to the Phalanx Close-in Weapon System. Raytheon

Posted Image
Northrop Grumman Joint High-Power Solid State Laser (JHPSSL) program.

Mobile / Tactical High Energy Laser (M-THEL) Technology Demonstration Program
Developer: Northrop Grumman Corp.

Posted Image
Office of Naval Research (ONR) supercharged electron beam

#4    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,187 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:13 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 23 May 2013 - 05:27 AM, said:

Trace evidence. Singed bush from the beam. I wonder how aliens use quantum electrodynamics to levitate objects?

Sigh.......

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited by badeskov, 23 May 2013 - 09:13 AM.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#5    Irrelevant

Irrelevant

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:21 AM

wonder where Ragan got the Star Wars  idea from? , whoever offered that idea brought the Cold War to a end and saved the world from nuclear war, there was times the missiles were almost launched by accident from both sides..it was the fear of Star Wars that brought them all to the bargaining table...The USA was not even close to having the technology and still don't, shooting down nuclear missiles with lasers from space! Not possible in the early 80s except  on terminator/star wars ( hence the name) movies.. But a interesting topic.

Edited by Irrelevant, 23 May 2013 - 09:29 AM.

#6    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:23 PM

A beam that singes the bush but not the curtain or the human.  Think carefully about that.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#7    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:41 PM

View PostIrrelevant, on 23 May 2013 - 09:21 AM, said:

wonder where Ragan [sic] got the Star Wars  idea from? , whoever offered that idea brought the Cold War to a end and saved the world from nuclear war, there was times the missiles were almost launched by accident from both sides..it was the fear of Star Wars that brought them all to the bargaining table...

No. The Soviets knew it couldn't work. Just one MIRV missile getting through this theoretical shield would have killed tens of millions of people. If we had deployed a single "Star Wars" satellite, the SALT agreement would have been off and the Soviets would have built a larger terrestrial ABM defense at a fraction of the cost. They also could have deployed "killer" satellites to destroy the defenseless "Star Wars" satellites creating yet another arms race. There was a long list of problems.

#8    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,064 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:06 AM

OMG what a way to Kill a thread ! Lets give it a break !

This is a Work in Progress!

#9    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,937 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:49 AM

Video not working for me - keeps cutting off at 27 seconds.  What does it have to do with QED?

In a previous thread you mentioned nuclear batteries used in satellites, rovers, etc. and then asked about "the alien nuclear battery" (emphasis mine) without actually showing us your evidence that aliens use similar nuclear batteries but seem to declare as fact that they do.  Is this more of the same?  Idle speculation being converted to fact in your head?

If you wonder how ET uses a technology or science then assumedly have positive evidence of such a thing.  Where is it?

Edited by Archimedes, 24 May 2013 - 02:50 AM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#10    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,187 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:29 AM

View PostArchimedes, on 24 May 2013 - 02:49 AM, said:

Video not working for me - keeps cutting off at 27 seconds.

Not to worry, you didn't miss anything.

What does it have to do with QED?

Absolutely nothing.

In a previous thread you mentioned nuclear batteries used in satellites, rovers, etc. and then asked about "the alien nuclear battery" (emphasis mine) without actually showing us your evidence that aliens use similar nuclear batteries but seem to declare as fact that they do.  Is this more of the same? Idle speculation being converted to fact in your head?

After a flurry of threads, I think that would be obvious. If it wasn't he would have no problem parading evidence and convincing us, or at least leaving us wondering. Now we are just wondering about his state of mind..... :unsure2:

If you wonder how ET uses a technology or science then assumedly have positive evidence of such a thing.  Where is it?

In his head.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#11    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,884 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:03 AM

Maybe Star Wars is real,we will never know

#12    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,937 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:22 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 24 May 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

How do you know that we'll never know?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#13    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:14 AM

View Postscowl, on 23 May 2013 - 11:41 PM, said:

No. The Soviets knew it couldn't work. Just one MIRV missile getting through this theoretical shield would have killed tens of millions of people. If we had deployed a single "Star Wars" satellite, the SALT agreement would have been off and the Soviets would have built a larger terrestrial ABM defense at a fraction of the cost. They also could have deployed "killer" satellites to destroy the defenseless "Star Wars" satellites creating yet another arms race. There was a long list of problems.

tens of millions? I don't think so...

Posted Image

#14    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:16 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 24 May 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

What? The movie? Of course it is real, I have seen it myself. I even have a copy at home, many people do.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#15    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• 1,377 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:45 AM

I doubt very much lasers are any kind of reverse engineering.  They are just a natural progression of technology.  Bit like the internal combustion engine.  It started as a 1 or 2 cylinder two stroke and quickly progressed into V12 four strokes.  A massive leap for it's day in a short length of time.

Look at those little laser pointers.  When they first came out you could barely point at a board a distances more than 12 feet.  The ones on sale today will cut through ballons etc.

A few years back I saw a demonstration of a laser at very close range cutting through vehicle armour.  By now I assume it would have evolved to do it a twice the distance and in half the time.  Still many years away from Star Wars type lasers.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users