Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is anyone going to the Fortean Times Uncon?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31    Becca_gurl

Becca_gurl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 23 March 2002 - 06:33 PM

Paintball is fun...until you get shot.   :se

#32    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 06 April 2002 - 10:09 PM

Just returned home from Day one - didn't see Tommy or Crow though i did bump in to several people i hadn'r seen for ages.
I'll Post about what i saw later - Anybody going tomorrow?

never take me too seriously

#33    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 06 April 2002 - 10:59 PM

PS!  I was looking and looking for purple-headed folk! hair.  :s04  I had a good time though.  :sq  Iíll post my Ďreportí once Iíve written it.  :s02

I was a bit disappointed with Tony ĎSalty Docí Shiels talk at the end though. Did you see him?  I think he had one Guinness too many!  ::)    

At the moment, I've got other arrangements for tomorrow, but I would like to go again.  :su

Tommy
:s8

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#34    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 07 April 2002 - 12:56 AM

Well, i got there approx 2:30 and went to the talk about The search for the Ark, then spent an hour talking to people and drinking and looking at stalls then went to the "Speaking parts: Exorcistic exhibtions and ghastly farragos" Ken Campbell talk which was extremely funny.

When you say "at the moment you have other arrangements", does that mean that you intend to change them if you can?

If you do go tomorrow, i'm aiming to go to the Graham Hancock Talk, but i haven't decided what else  as of yet.

#35    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 07 April 2002 - 04:12 AM

Unfortunately, I canít make it tomorrow. :-[

Iím sure the Graham Hancock talk will be a good one, as too will Lionel Fanthorpe I can imagine.  :)

lol, I must have just missed you then, because I was watching Doug Skinner in room 1, followed by Richard Freeman, and lastly Doc Shiels in room 2.  :s04

Tommy
:sk

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#36    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• 2,118 posts

Posted 07 April 2002 - 10:15 PM

phew! just returned from day two and am very tired. I went clubbing sat night, returned in the morning got changed and went on to the Unconvention. Eventhough i left in good time London Transport conspired against me and i arrived missing the first ten minutes of Graham Hancock's talk. Also saw "The roots of Roccult and roll"
and then the "Death of Ufology" Panel event. I'll put in a full report later - now for some food.

#37    Crow

Crow

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 08 April 2002 - 01:39 AM

Awww and I missed the whole thing, couldn't get to London this weekend :( well, I can't wait to hear all about it from those who managed it :)

Stay spooky, Crow x

#38    dean-g

dean-g

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 08 April 2002 - 01:44 AM

missed it too, you'll now what i mean if you've got children and your better half works weekends. :s01  still, i'll look forward to the reviews :)

look behind you!!.........BOO!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users