Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dreamcatcher

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Bloated Corpse

Bloated Corpse

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 02:04 AM

To be honest I don't know. excl.gif                                                  

Wabi Sabi

Wabi-sabi is the quintessential Japanese aesthetic.

It is a beauty of things imperfect, impermanent and incomplete.
It is a beauty of things modest and humble.
It is a beauty of things unconventional.

#17    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 06:09 PM

I dont think i saw King in this film. I understand how people didn't like this film. Sure it maybe was a little wacko with the story, and morgan freeman seemed a tad out of place, and at time the guys B-Sing around with eachother seemed a little fakey, but I still loved this movie. I mean i still founfd the characters to be funny...i laughed during this film, but i always laugh at innaproprate things (isn't a worm that slides out of your anus just funny?) Anyway, I didn't know even what this movie was about when i went to see it, i guess because i was suprised with aliens, gore, and anal worms I was just happy to see something different. And for some reason I Loved how Mr. Grey had a british accent!                                                  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users