Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Area 51: Declassified photos, Google Maps


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    Persia

Persia

    A Persian Monarchist

  • Member
  • 8,769 posts
  • Joined:20 Jun 2005
  • Gender:Male

  • ♥ FREE PERSIA♥

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:10 PM

A supersecret military base on the southern shore of Nevadaís Groom Lake has been the object of speculation over UFOs, and aliens for decades. It hasnít helped that the government has barely acknowledged the siteís existence.

http://www.washingto...Vp0HH_blog.html

http://latimesblogs....-spy-plane.html

http://www.businessi...ic-a-12--2011-6

Posted Image

#2    George Ford

George Ford

    smile

  • Member
  • 2,823 posts
  • Joined:02 May 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sunderland UK

  • "Quickly, I require your fingers."

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:29 PM

View PostPersia, on 03 June 2011 - 11:10 PM, said:

A supersecret military base on the southern shore of Nevadaís Groom Lake has been the object of speculation over UFOs, and aliens for decades. It hasnít helped that the government has barely acknowledged the siteís existence.

http://www.washingto...Vp0HH_blog.html

http://latimesblogs....-spy-plane.html

http://www.businessi...ic-a-12--2011-6

They test air crafts that might one day save your life. They won't officially admit to a craft until it's been in operation for several years. Roswell was most likely a broken top secret project that fell out the sky by accident rather then 'aliens'. OR a Russian high altitude spy plane that crashed. The US top brass lot are not likely to put in the local paper what they just got their hands on, are they now?

Plus they are not gonna turn round and say 'Yeah, you nerd, your right, this IS a top secret testing facility' It's why they do most their testing in the night now, cos u dont see much!

ALSO, they only build and fabricate 'alpha' test ships now, I think they break them down, fit them onto a big passenger plane and send them to one of them tiny secret landing strip islands (left over from WW II and the cold war) and thest hem over thousands of miles of empty sea.

OR I'm just making this up as I go along, either way, just be glad they are on OUR side!!!  :P

“Extraordinary claims require extraoardinary evidence”

~
Carl Sagan

#3    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Not disclosed

  • "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:20 AM

View Postbulveye, on 03 June 2011 - 11:29 PM, said:

They test air crafts that might one day save your life. They won't officially admit to a craft until it's been in operation for several years. Roswell was most likely a broken top secret project that fell out the sky by accident rather then 'aliens'. OR a Russian high altitude spy plane that crashed. The US top brass lot are not likely to put in the local paper what they just got their hands on, are they now?

OR I'm just making this up as I go along, either way, just be glad they are on OUR side!!!  :P

Nice post i must say! Loving the Roswell explaination and im now believing your explaination since its most logical to me. But i dont like the part they're are on your side. If you havent noticed your military is sticking their noses everywhere even on foreign lands. They greet them back at US as heros, but they were murders in those foreign lands... So all this high tech gear is nothing but a tool of destruction and death...saving lives is just an excuse to keep making them. Not even one country on the world is a threat to US. You will say its is China or Russia, if you do you are very wrong...Understand that US has probably ( well it has ) lots of fancy sattelites, airplanes, arsenal which has never been seen before. So there isnt any threat, but US... :huh:

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#4    Spark Plug

Spark Plug

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Joined:01 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:28 AM

View PostPersia, on 03 June 2011 - 11:10 PM, said:

A supersecret military base on the southern shore of Nevadaís Groom Lake has been the object of speculation over UFOs, and aliens for decades. It hasnít helped that the government has barely acknowledged the siteís existence.

http://www.washingto...Vp0HH_blog.html

http://latimesblogs....-spy-plane.html

http://www.businessi...ic-a-12--2011-6

Area 51 is such an annoying topic.

The military has several secret army, navy and airforce bases as does every other nation around the world. This one attracts the loonies like moths are attracted to light. They live in a fantasy world when it comes to alien ufos and need to get a grip.

The military need secret bases as they're home to special forces regiments the public dont know about.


#5    Blacksabbath

Blacksabbath

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  • Joined:05 Oct 2006
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:30 PM

View PostSpark Plug, on 05 June 2011 - 11:28 AM, said:

Area 51 is such an annoying topic.

The military has several secret army, navy and airforce bases as does every other nation around the world. This one attracts the loonies like moths are attracted to light. They live in a fantasy world when it comes to alien ufos and need to get a grip.

The military need secret bases as they're home to special forces regiments the public dont know about.

I admire the way you think. Good to see someone else living in reality.


#6    Belial

Belial

    Devilish chappy.

  • Member
  • 4,417 posts
  • Joined:28 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In a bag of skittles, on ocean keys beach.

  • dogs bark cats meow i fart go figure?

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:41 PM

With or without you, i can't live...with or without you - Bono once sang.

Where it states "For official use only" - gently rub a white wax candle over the area indicated.

Kick a habit - i never did like Tolkien...

#7    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

    Bio-Electric sentient being.

  • Member
  • 9,731 posts
  • Joined:23 Jun 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Hurricane State

  • May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 05 June 2011 - 02:00 PM

:sleepy: Yup, 51 is  dead as far as UFO's are concerned. Thanks for posting, Persia, anyway.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#8    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,630 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:13 PM

Yee of little faith , Area51 is just that an Icon,A Specila idea put into play in the cold war years ! We do need such places. As for E.T and Other world beings and craft out there I highly doubt it too they have bunkers and Little greys working underground.
Ive been told by my Friend Mothers brother-n-law That They moved them to the L.A. Howard Johnson`s near  downtown L.A. dur to the blend and Hide in Plane sight theroy !
Ever out in L.A. just ck it Out ! For Real ! Aliens even walking on every corner !
Didnt youz guys ass MIB ? :w00t:

This is a Work in Progress!

#9    angi chiesa

angi chiesa

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Joined:06 Jan 2011

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:40 AM

wow,what no CONSPIACY THEORY.
Well it was fun,guess no aliens on our planet


#10    Legaia

Legaia

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Joined:11 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pittsburgh, PA

  • "I have grown quite fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

    -Sir Winston Churchill

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:59 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 05 June 2011 - 11:20 AM, said:

Nice post i must say! Loving the Roswell explaination and im now believing your explaination since its most logical to me. But i dont like the part they're are on your side. If you havent noticed your military is sticking their noses everywhere even on foreign lands. They greet them back at US as heros, but they were murders in those foreign lands... So all this high tech gear is nothing but a tool of destruction and death...saving lives is just an excuse to keep making them. Not even one country on the world is a threat to US. You will say its is China or Russia, if you do you are very wrong...Understand that US has probably ( well it has ) lots of fancy sattelites, airplanes, arsenal which has never been seen before. So there isnt any threat, but US... :huh:

I'd like to point out that almost every nation's government has secret facilities everywhere, not just the United States.. And there ARE major threats to humanity in the world (ie North Korea, Iran/extremists in the middle east).. Are you suggesting that no one should explore greater forms of tech? Espionage is 100% necessary, do I really need to point out the countless times where it could've saved millions and millions of lives? This is a topic regarding ET/UFOs, not one to express your horribly skewed views of the United States and the rest of the world for that matter. Just remember that next time.

I only posted to point out how terribly wrong you are.


Edit: The username you chose makes your statement all the more hilarious.

Edited by Legaia, 06 June 2011 - 07:01 PM.


#11    citoyendumonde

citoyendumonde

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2011

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:05 PM

Maybe what he is trying to say is: US is an imperialistic country with demesurate military power compare to the rest of the world(budget of US military = budget of the 20 next countries on the list- Russia,China-France-England.........etc). But Rome, Spain, France or England for exemple have done the same and that's why they were dominating the world at their time (imposing their ideologies too), nothing new under the sun. Where i am a little bit disapointed ......human being is not going to change anytime soon.


#12    NavyDoc

NavyDoc

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 204 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2011

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:07 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 05 June 2011 - 11:20 AM, said:

Nice post i must say! Loving the Roswell explaination and im now believing your explaination since its most logical to me. But i dont like the part they're are on your side. If you havent noticed your military is sticking their noses everywhere even on foreign lands. They greet them back at US as heros, but they were murders in those foreign lands... So all this high tech gear is nothing but a tool of destruction and death...saving lives is just an excuse to keep making them. Not even one country on the world is a threat to US. You will say its is China or Russia, if you do you are very wrong...Understand that US has probably ( well it has ) lots of fancy sattelites, airplanes, arsenal which has never been seen before. So there isnt any threat, but US... :huh:

LOL. The US military does nothing without being told to do so by the civilian command, so no, the US Military is not sticking it noses in everywhere. I would agree that the US should not be the world's policemen, but everytime there is a crisis, Europe (with the exception of the UK) pleades for the US to do the work and sacrifice life and money to clean up messes that Europe should be doing (RE: the Balkans).

Which part of Europe are you from? The part whose asses the US saved or the part whose asses the US kicked?


#13    citoyendumonde

citoyendumonde

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2011

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:46 PM

View PostNavyDoc, on 07 June 2011 - 06:07 PM, said:

LOL. The US military does nothing without being told to do so by the civilian command, so no, the US Military is not sticking it noses in everywhere. I would agree that the US should not be the world's policemen, but everytime there is a crisis, Europe (with the exception of the UK) pleades for the US to do the work and sacrifice life and money to clean up messes that Europe should be doing (RE: the Balkans).

Which part of Europe are you from? The part whose asses the US saved or the part whose asses the US kicked?

Come on,  Give me one conflict where the US entered without having any interest!! as i said before everybody do that but no hypocrisy please.

for exemple why do you think that France helped the States to become a free country.....just by interest too (they did not want to see the archifoe Britton expanding their empire and power)and the US did the same in WW2 when the Nazi became a threat to their sphere of influence....before that, they did not really care about Europe being invaded by A H.......the world politics is an ugly thing. There is no place for sentimentalism we know that but at least we should not be agree with it and don't denied it( i am far away to be proud about the involvment of the French military in Africa for pure interest disguised and sell as a humanitary operation to the masses).


#14    Jakee.

Jakee.

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined:17 Jun 2011

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:17 PM

NavyDoc, the user do get their noses into everything. The only reason they went into Iraq was to get the oil, same for the UK. There was no "Weapons of Mass Destruction", it is all a lie for the oil. Kill the dictator to get the oil.

The US blew up the twin towers to cover something up.


#15    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

    Secret Jesus

  • Member
  • 3,064 posts
  • Joined:11 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:26 PM

I have a pet theory (mere speculation really) that the UFO stories surrounding Groom Lake were put around by or are actively encouraged by the US military to deflect from what they're really up to (testing the likes of the latest Skunk Works toys).   They'd much rather have been speculating wildly about UFOs and greys than investigating their real activities.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users