Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Re: Why JFK Was Shot

Chris_com28

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anything is possible

• Chris_com28

• Falco Rex

• benthejrporter

Is this guy for real!? There were many,many reasons various groups and individuals might have wanted to shoot JFK. Aliens is about 87th on the list...

I wonder how long it will be before people stop adding hypothesis's to the pile of all the millions upon millions of possible reasons JFK got shot .

I think Elvis did it.

jumps up and down...oh, pick me...oh pick me!

Was it because, he got in the way of the bullet?

jumps up and down...oh, pick me...oh pick me!

Was it because, he got in the way of the bullet?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

My apologies to admirers of the late President, but that made me chuckle. grin2.gif

There was no disrespect intended, by the way. It just seemed like the obvious answer.

Was Jimmy tryin to assisinate the car? disgust.gif

It is interesting how they said they're 95% sure that it's his handwriting. Would Connally lie about something like this and actually forge his handwriting? I heard something about when it happened the secret service or something was at the back so they would be the last to get their and they wont be able to protect him. What do you think about the government killing him in general?

Not too much really. While it's possible they had a hand in it, there's certainly no shortage of crazed loners with an axe to grind and make the President the focus of their blame. With the possible exception of Lincoln, all of our Presidents who have been assassinated have met their end at the hands of a parade of delusional lunatics..

I just wanted to point out the fact that when I read the title of this thread, I actually laughed out loud.

"Why JFK Was Shot: Was it an Alien coverup?"

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Loner who wanted attention. Loads of people get killed because of this, JFK was one of those unlucky ones.

Although I haven't looked into it much, I don't see any connection with aliens, etc. I am always interested in any proof though.

The J.F.K. assasination is something I've been fascinated with for a long time. When you look into it and find that it's virtually impossible for Oswald to have acted alone, then you have a conpiracy at hand, the only question being "WHO did it?.

If nothing else from the case is considered, then ruminate on this one. The "Magic Bullet" which was supposedly responsible for alot more wounds than any single bullet should be expected to provide, was found in virtually pristine condition on a stretcher at Parkland Hospital that was later said to be that of Governor Connelly, although this itself is in question. "What's the problem with a pristine bullet?" you ask? Simply that similiar tests done to gauge the effects upon bullets of that nature that were shot through pig cadavers showed so much deformation of the bullets as to render them unrecognizable. As a matter of fact after continued experimentation, the only way that the testers could produce a bullet in as good a condition as the "Magic" one was by firing one into water, and even that one was more damaged than the one allegedly responsible for all those bone shattering wounds. That bullet could'nt have done it. Someone planted it. There was a conpiracy.

The question is who?

Why was jfk shot?!?!?!.....because there are guns and people tend to use them to shoot other people and thats the way it goes. Violence and humans are the perfect couple. crying.gif

ROFL laugh.giflaugh.gif

The most absurd conspiracy theory EVER!

Interesting, Very interesting.

However, Kennedy was to deliver a speech at the Dallas Trade Mart.

Link provides a copy of the prepared speech Dallas Speech

Didn't see any mention of aliens.

Wait a second, are you telling me that JFK was shot?? When did this happen? Just kidding, but a very interesting read nonetheless..

I can't believe that JFK killing had anything to do with ET 'Aliens'.

But, maybe he had info that could have leaked out, maybe to do with aliens or research that led to him being bumped off.

The JFK theory i heard and have the closest opinion with goes like this..

JFK was shot dead from a warehouse supposedly by Lee Harvey Oswald. FACT

I heard more than one shot was fired. It was a few quick shots that was fired, although maybe only 1 bullet hit JFK.

Also, i heard the gun that Oswald had (something like an old low range rifle) could not have reloaded quick enough for the speed of the shootings, or even hit the target properly. In the time Oswald's gun was re-loaded the cops could probably seen were it came from. Oswald was put in the warehouse as a set-up so i heard, so that he would get nailed for the JFK shooting. And he did.

So.. the Sniper gets away, and Oswald is the 'killer'.

So, in this theory... Oswald couldn't have killed JFK with the weaponry he had. Perhaps he planned to, or maybe something else..

But I think someone in the US government wanted JFK dead, because i also heard he may have revealed some important info to Marilyn Monroe. Who also died tragically.

I believe JFK was not killed directly by Oswald. The bullet was not from his gun, but it was made to look like it was. He was killed by a military sniper.

If anyone knows more about this let me know.

Also.. what is spooky is the coincidence on JFK and Lincolns deaths.

Very very spooky! dontgetit.gif

I don't think Oswald acted alone that's for sure. The reason for the murder though, I think it was because they off-ed Marylin Monroe. I think the Mob did it personally. I think the Kennedy's had the mob kill Marylin, then the mob turned on their family, so first John, then Robert. Here's an interesting tid bit if anyone cares, I saw this special on the History Channel. Through his life JFK suffered from severe back problems, and had gotten addicted to methamphedimines because of it. It got so bad that he swore that his back would be the death of him. And in an odd coincidence...it was. The president's back was hurting him so bad, that morning that he decided to wear a back brace that made him sit straight upright. Well, the first bullet hit him in the neck, and the body's first reaction would be to double over, but the back brace wouldn't let him, so the next one got him in the head. So, if he hadn't been wearing it, he may not have died that day.

All i can say was JFK wasnt shot from the angle they say he was. For one when he got shot his head jerked back, meaning the bullet benitrated from the front, not from the back. He did get shot by Oswald but only in the back.

Nostardamus predicted this, He said that they would accuse and inocent of the deed, and real culprit was hiddin in the noisy thicket, or something.

~Thanato

As I understand it:

Oswald was using steel jacketed cartridges of a serious caliber - 6.5 x 54 mm. That's very hard ammunition. It's not impossible for a bullet like that to go through tissue and emerge relatively unscathed. Unlikely, maybe(I've never seen the actual bullet). Hell, none of this stuff is likely. But not impossible. Bullets have done stranger things in the humanbody.

The rifle in question was bolt action - you have to work the bolt manually to reload. With enough practice most people can shoot a bolt action rifle quickly. We used bolt action rifles in WWI after all, and we had to train millions of people to use it. There have been recreations where people have duplicated Oswald's shooting within the time at a similar distance and angle, using the same weapon.

The more informative question is: why do we care so much about who shot JFK? I doubt anybody here loses sleep over the murders of James Garfield or William McKinley. For all the idealism JFK inspired, he never actually accomplished a whole lot. LBJ got much more done in office. Why all the speculation over JFK's death? I think it's because of what JFK represented: hope, patriotism, service, idealism, etc. Oswald killed not just a president but a symbol.

I think you've put your finger right on the pulse here, Redneck. Kennedy was also a celebrity as well as a President because of his strong personality. Let's face it; his whole family is riding his rep even this many years away from his death.

People can never just let it go when it's someone who's beloved for their charm; and it can never be as simple as a lone gunman. There just has to be a conspiracy at work so people have an excuse to keep talking about him.

I see the same thing happening with Princess Diana. And we all know how the Elvis thing went... rolleyes.gif

I've heard the "psychological arguement" as I call it used in reference to the J.F.K. assasination many times before and basically, it tries to circumvent all of the anomalies of the case by touting said psychological theory.

Why are we so fascinated with it? Because with J.F.K.s murder came the death of our national innocence as well. Never again would our government be trusted as it was before our commander in chief was taken from us, and the cover up ensued.

If there were one or two strange circumstances associated with the death of President Kennedy that day then we could put it off to something like the "psychological arguement", but the thing is that over and over again , anyone who cares to look into it finds roadblock after roadblock, and mystery after mystery.

For example (One of MANY) If Oswald was on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository when Kennedy was shot as the Warren Commission would have us believe, then how could he have made it four floors down to be found sipping a coke calmly in the second floor breakroom a mere ninety seconds later, especially considering that there were two female employees going down the stairwell at that time that saw neither hide nor hair of Oswald? Was he moving so fast that he rendered himself invisable? Perhaps the "Magic Bullet" had a "Magic Shooter" as well? whistling2.gif

I'm not alone in my fascination for the case, nor am I alone in suspecting that something far more sinister than a simple assasination took place that day in Dallas.

Hopefully time will eventually give up its secrets, perhaps after the death of the last of the conspirators, or perhaps on one of their death beds(Assuming of course that there was a conspiracy). If there was any decency at all in such a surviving conspirator, they'd confess before they passed on and try to help repair the incredible damage they'd done to the trust that American citizens like myself have in our government.

We deserve the truth about the assasination of our President.