Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How long have you felt that a change iscoming

Timmage

Since when have you felt that a change is coming?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Since when have you felt that a change is coming?

• Less than a year
    • 1-2 years ago
    • 2-3 years ago
    • 3-4 years ago
    • 4-5 years ago
    • Between 5 and 10 years ago
    • More than 10 years ago

Coming from this thread http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=124250 it seems that a lot of people believe that some sort of 'change' is coming in the very near future.

The idea of this poll is to discover roughly when people starting feeling this way strongly, when it became more than just a casual thought. For me personally it was about 2-3 years ago that I started to really think about it regurlarly.

I look forward to the results! It will be interesting to see if we can learn anything from it, perhaps some sort of conscious awareness growing in our minds is making us sit up and take notice?

EDIT: Added an extra option to the poll

Edited by Timmage

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Iblis

• Aubrienne_Ellyrias

• Cassidy

• Timmage

its been a long time since i felt this change coming , i would say ive noticed changes starting in 1987 and they have been gradual but within the last 5 years i could see that something big was going to occur in the future and we are still leading up to that change i beleive that change is going to occur in the following years , i dont know what its going to be but i know or feel it ..if this makes any sense

I put between 5 and 10 years. I started feeling something spring of '01. Edited by Quill

The one constant is change.

I guess my answer would be about 35 to 40 years ago when I became aware of the world around me.

I've felt like something was coming for as long as i can remember, although it has been getting much stronger over the past 5 years or so.

I put less than a year, but thats because Im still developing in my mind how the world really works. The world is always changing, but for some reason Im feeling something stronger lately.

Well, i'll have to say, less than a year. I'v had feeling that something is going to happend, and im going to have a part in it. Dont know if im just selfish or something, but lately i just have a feeling that something will happen soon that will change our view on the world and escpecially religion

• 2 weeks later...

I dont feel a change is comming, you hear the talks about 2012 and blah blah aliens and yeah they make me think, but in all honesty to myself i still dont feel a change i've seen the pleidians * excuse my spelling*videos and even kinda migth beleive in that stuff, but change? i dont feel one i see change and whatever happens will happen you will see change not feel it.

I'd say less than a year.