Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#8386    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

Clay:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Peruvian stone:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8387    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:26 PM

View Postseeder, on 09 March 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

Oh you mean like perfectly cast axe heads, chisels, (even needles for sowing). Oh and the iron tools we already mentioned.

You have a mental block in what you think is the stone age, your just ignorant of the facts, and this subject is your obsessive compulsive disorder.

you need a reality check from time to time, so heres one I made earlier

Any precision granite on the Parthenon?  Care to show me?

Some German forces have already started to capitulate.

Posted Image

#8388    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

Clay:

Posted Image

Peruvian stone:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8389    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

Clay:

Posted Image

Peruvian stone:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8390    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

Clay:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Peruvuan stone:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8391    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,261 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 March 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

Any precision granite on the Parthenon?  Care to show me?

Some German forces have already started to capitulate.

getting really boring now zoser

Heard of the Pantheon?

"The building is circular with a portico of large granite Corinthian columns (eight in the first rank and two groups of four behind) under a pediment".

http://en.wikipedia..../Pantheon,_Rome

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8392    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,261 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:35 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 March 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

Clay:

Peruvuan stone:

as explained with wiki backup

pillow faced architecture  But allow me to make the font bigger so you actually manage to read it

"Another building method was called “pillow-faced” architecture. Pillow faced building was achieved by using fired adobe bricks and mud mortar. The Incas would then sand large, finely shaped stones coated in mud and clay. Then they would fit the bricks and stones together using the mud mortar into jigsaw like patterns. Pillow-faced architecture was typically used for temples and royal places like Machu Picchu.

http://en.wikipedia....ruction_methods

'

Edited by seeder, 09 March 2013 - 07:38 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8393    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 8,862 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:35 PM

Posted Image

guess where and guess how long ago ?

if you know what to look for, its not just the size that's impressive, notice the joints between the column and the top rest edge
you have to place it over two lined area, all three has got to be right on the spot or it wont do .... you still have the headache of size and weight to deal with

this my kind of game, AAs ? not likely, just took a long time ....

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#8394    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

So there we are.

No explanations for the vitrification and the moulding.

Dozens more images where that came from.

No precedent for it whatsoever in classical building.

No replication of precision granite work anywhere in the world after PP, Cuzco, Sacsayhuaman, Ollyantaytambo.

Unexplained technology that had to come from outside the planet.

Molecular alteration of the hardest stones on the planet.

So boys and girls I am calling your hand.

It's time to put up or shut up.

If you have solid evidence that suggests otherwise then now is the time to show it.

You have no aces; no argument, and no proof of alternative prosaic methodology that is anyway believable.

No pictures of the Parthenon is going to do it.  Unless you can find precision granite there.

What about the saws?  Where are they?  If the Peruvian stone  was saw cut with copper and sand then where are the saws?

The answer is deep in your minds dear chaps.

Berlin surrenders.

Posted Image

#8395    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

View Postseeder, on 09 March 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

as explained with wiki backup

pillow faced architecture  But allow me to make the font bigger so you actually manage to read it

"Another building method was called “pillow-faced” architecture. Pillow faced building was achieved by using fired adobe bricks and mud mortar. The Incas would then sand large, finely shaped stones coated in mud and clay. Then they would fit the bricks and stones together using the mud mortar into jigsaw like patterns. Pillow-faced architecture was typically used for temples and royal places like Machu Picchu.

http://en.wikipedia....ruction_methods

'

Has it ever occured to you that there is at least 3 styles of stronework at MP?  Each with distinctive precision and style?

The rubble terrace construction is definitely Inca, but who did the precision work?

You just can't generalise about MP as if it was all done by one group at the same time.

Sorry seeder.

Posted Image

#8396    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 09 March 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

guess where and guess how long ago ?

if you know what to look for, its not just the size that's impressive, notice the joints between the column and the top rest edge
you have to place it over two lined area, all three has got to be right on the spot or it wont do .... you still have the headache of size and weight to deal with

this my kind of game, AAs ? not likely, just took a long time ....

Never seen that before, but I am inclined to ask is it granite and is it precision work?  Big blocks alone maketh not AA.

Show me precision.

Show me proof of dates?  That picture on it's own adds nothing to the debate or am I missing something?

A bit like seeder posting and reposting the Parthenon.

Posted Image

#8397    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 8,862 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 March 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

So there we are.

~snip

The answer is deep in your minds dear chaps.
where it was all this while
Berlin surrenders.
Berlin remains with us ...

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#8398    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,261 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:45 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 March 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:

You just can't generalise about MP as if it was all done by one group at the same time.

why not? Isnt that what you do. I gave you direct evidence of stones wrapped in clay before being set. You wanted evidence of soft rocks, with mold marks, and  now you have it. and its a fact.

Job done :tu:

#8399    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Convoi exceptionnel

• 26,091 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:48 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 March 2013 - 07:43 PM, said:

Never seen that before, but I am inclined to ask is it granite and is it precision work?  Big blocks alone maketh not AA.

No, crappily built walls do.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#8400    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,170 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:56 PM

Hi seeder.. Stones wrapped in clay, which then later turns to Stone? Got a picture of a  " pillow faced" wall like that?  I've never heard of such a thing.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.