Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lucid dream about Astral Projection

preacherman76

Oh man this was so funny. I have been stressing lately cause Ive been having trouble Astral projecting. I try every night, sometimes several times. So the other night I lay down, and I must have fallen asleep cause I dont remember feeling any vib or anything like that. I do remember just being able to get out at will, like it was second nature. So I walked into my living room when bam, I felt like I was back in body, so with no trouble Id get up again. This happened like 5 times in a row, and Id get alittle further tward my door (I wanted out) each time when Id get sent back. So the last time I made it outta the house. I finaly figured out what was happening, cause it was very difficult to fly, like in other lucid dreams Ive had. It sucked I didnt really AP, but it was a fun experiance.

Consciousness need take a break, forget,

to let subconsciousness act on its suggestion during sleep.

Some things are never forced.

The dog on the left in your avatar resembles my german

shepherd and rotwieler b****, the best working dog that

I have ever had to date. An excellent watch dog, she

mainly works cattle and guards my bird feeders. And,

for that, she definitely earns her daily reward (meaty bone).

Edited by aka CAT

Oh man this was so funny. I have been stressing lately cause Ive been having trouble Astral projecting. I try every night, sometimes several times. So the other night I lay down, and I must have fallen asleep cause I dont remember feeling any vib or anything like that. I do remember just being able to get out at will, like it was second nature. So I walked into my living room when bam, I felt like I was back in body, so with no trouble Id get up again. This happened like 5 times in a row, and Id get alittle further tward my door (I wanted out) each time when Id get sent back. So the last time I made it outta the house. I finaly figured out what was happening, cause it was very difficult to fly, like in other lucid dreams Ive had. It sucked I didnt really AP, but it was a fun experiance.

At least you got practice. Experiences like that start to teach you about control s d your mind starts to work out in the background.

• Like 1

Consciousness need take a break, forget,

to let subconsciousness act on its suggestion during sleep.

Some things are never forced.

The dog on the left in your avatar resembles my german

shepherd and rotwieler b****, the best working dog that

I have ever had to date. An excellent watch dog, she

mainly works cattle and guards my bird feeders. And,

for that, she definitely earns her daily reward (meaty bone).

Amen to that.

My dogs dont put in alot of work. They spend most of their time lounging around, lol. They are good watch dogs though.