Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hope for you alien lovers

MR.Blueprint

I have a new theory ...when and if we conquer the universe after thousands of years of exploring this universe we will lean that ...its endless amounts of other dimensions beyond this universe being that time and space are endless.

the other dimension will be this universe but all from different time periods..these endless dimension will be jus like this one with slight changes but we all know slight changes means big difference.

and even then our chances on finding life will still be slim becuase nun of the dimension will be the exact same as us

but one will be close enough that it will have life in it and that life will be true aliens

i.e

it might be an earth in one of the dimension but the earth would have a moon

jus a theory

i still think we will never find more life jus more space

Edited by MR.Blueprint

having trouble figuring out what a deminsion is, anybody want to translate this post for me into english?

having trouble figuring out what a deminsion is, anybody want to translate this post for me into english?

the reason i dont spell check is because im hoping you interpret what im sayin without proper spellin......

how are we ever going to be able to do telepathy if we cant even interpred different spellings?

instant messaging, email, twitter ,all this kind of communication is the baby steps toward telepathy

i know you dont read your messages out loud do you nor do you read out loud when you typing a message

get it?

There's hope for us dylexics too...there really is a dog.

What do you base this theory on?

This my endless possibilities theory.......

because it will never be an end to space...

the reason i dont spell check is because im hoping you interpret what im sayin without proper spellin......

how are we ever going to be able to do telepathy if we cant even interpred different spellings?

instant messaging, email, twitter ,all this kind of communication is the baby steps toward telepathy

i know you dont read your messages out loud do you nor do you read out loud when you typing a message

get it?

...no, no i dont. all you are doing is making people piece your posts together because you can't take an extra minute to make your post readable at even a grade school level, it has NOTHING to do with telepathy... oi why do i bother.

• Like 5

I think there is life in this universe besides us. Some are far more intelligent than us and I think they have been here in the past and are still coming here.

• Like 2

A gentle reminder here that In the interest of maintaining a friendly forum, please do not point out mistakes or criticise other members on their spelling, grammar or punctuation.

That being said MR.Blueprint, people might take your posts seriously if you put a little effort into them.

(maybe)

• Like 2

I think there is life in this universe besides us. Some are far more intelligent than us and I think they have been here in the past and are still coming here.

see thats the feeling from the other dimension the only difference in dimensions is time which can change alot

This my endless possibilities theory.......

because it will never be an end to space...

Thats not an answer, you might as well say you pulled it out of thin air, which would indeed be more believable.

• Like 1

I'm not sure you have a proper grasp of how dimensions work. What you're referring to is the sci fi notion of parallel universes which mirror ours in someway, but have certain differences.

Why are you so adamant that life only exists on this planet? Do you have anything to lend support to your belief?

What does telepathy have anything to do with your idea that life cannot exist anywhere else in space? You do realize that telepathy is nonsense, or are you just being sarcastic? (And BTW, I have to rely on a text reader and your posts, for the most part, sound like absolute gibberish).

• Like 1

Thats not an answer, you might as well say you pulled it out of thin air, which would indeed be more believable.

thats why its jus a theory.

time is endless and so is the theory

i didnt even bring up black holes of course thats the key to going to the other dimensions but this is vey maybe theory so i didnt even go into more details bout it

I'm not sure you have a proper grasp of how dimensions work. What you're referring to is the sci fi notion of parallel universes which mirror ours in someway, but have certain differences.

Why are you so adamant that life only exists on this planet? Do you have anything to lend support to your belief?

What does telepathy have anything to do with your idea that life cannot exist anywhere else in space? You do realize that telepathy is nonsense, or are you just being sarcastic? (And BTW, I have to rely on a text reader and your posts, for the most part, sound like absolute gibberish).

i like that because its like i got my own language huh?

part, sound like absolute gibberish).

yea like that this what im taking bout when i say dimension ... i thought that what that word meant

i like that because its like i got my own language huh?

No, it just sounds like you can't write properly.

• Like 1

yea like that this what im taking bout when i say dimension ... i thought that what that word meant

1. you have a hypothesisnot a theory.

2. Learn about Dimensions more

3. What?

Edited by The Id3al Experience
  • Like 1

Mr.Blueprint your making yourself look bad. From what I'm seeing here, it looks like your trying to sell ice to eskimos. Cmon dude, the people here in UM, most of them are very educated people. They have a vast amount of knowledge of the universe, spirituality, quantum physics, etc etc. If you keep this up, i could see a lench mob forming. Mr.Blueprint, cut your losses while you still can. Good luck

Mr.Blueprint your making yourself look bad. From what I'm seeing here, it looks like your trying to sell ice to eskimos. Cmon dude, the people here in UM, most of them are very educated people. They have a vast amount of knowledge of the universe, spirituality, quantum physics, etc etc. If you keep this up, i could see a lench mob forming. Mr.Blueprint, cut your losses while you still can. Good luck

lench mob?.......

why?

my mental powers are defiantly not scared of a lynch mob

lench mob?.......

why?

~FACEPALM~

Dude, Your lack of knowledge is ........ I dont even know were to start..

• Like 2

I like the pulling the thing out of thin air theory ! As for spellen well as the mod`s said ,Yee whom cast the first squiggiley,missippipelled words Wins ! :tu:

justDONTEATUS

lench mob?.......

why?

Your mental powers? Maybe not, but your credibility should be. So far it has been taking serious hits every time you start typing...

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 1

typing is way over rated badeskov`s look at me Ive managed to type with just my flippers & fangs !

I like the pulling the thing out of thin air theory ! As for spellen well as the mod`s said ,Yee whom cast the first squiggiley,missippipelled words Wins ! :tu:

justDONTEATUS

i see you get what im.....

i see you get what im.....

just keep postin ITs all about the context,and information,We Love all the new information we can read ! Cheer`s MRBLUEPRINT