Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens

MissJatti

i have always been fascinated about aliens and ET, And a very long time ago i had a very weird dream. In that dream I was theorising the existence of aliens, and now because of that i believe this theory is true..

I believe in aliens/extra terrestrials, but not creatures/beings from space..

I believe these aliens/extra terrestrials are creatures/beings of our planet Earth..

Some 5 million years ago, a species of Ape evolved into modern day, HUMAN

But what if another species of animal.Ape on Earth, more than 5 million or less than 5 million years ago evolved into what we call alien/extra terrestrials..

Since Humans were and still are savages, who mass breed (reproduction), the creatures (Aliens) was and still are frightened of us, and therefore went into hiding, leaving no trace of their existence.

They are more smart, more intelligent, more kind and more gentle then us humans, they knew humans would get jealous and envy them, and we could potentially started a war with them, if they did not run/hide.

I believe in the early days of hiding, they hid so far underground, no one else could see..

They made tunnels underground that connected to each other like a labyrinth all over under the world.

When these creatures become more technically advanced, they decided to go into space, to find a suitable planet where they can live, and live peacefully without any fear.

The creatures who did go to space have seen and done many wonderful things.

They also would come back to Earth (Home) for resources and tell others of their kind what they found out in space.

Also at this time they would communicate to Humans in ancient Egypt, China, South America. Etc., etc. Out of desperation, they would help human and advise humans in the humans lives. This was an propaganda, to make the humans believe that they (Creatures) were gods, only so they and humans could live in harmony together.

To back this theory up......

Every time someone reports seeing an alien/extra terrestrial, what do they look like??

Well it has eyes, nose, lips, ears, arms, legs, fingers and so on, the details/description of eye witness accounts all point to one thing, an earth like creature/being..

There have been autopsy on these creatures/beings, and from these autopsy nothing unearthly was under the skin, but instead, they had Earthly organs (lungs, heart, brain, and so on) even blood/blood vessels.

Sometimes they would abduct us to find our strength and weaknesses, the same way human scientists use animals for study and etc.

How come creatures from millions of years away (so to speak) have the same form and characteristics than the life forms from Earth.

Creatures from millions of years away, would and could look so weird and complicated that is so mind boggling to imagine, for example they need to get one place to another, but they don’t have legs or feet like they way earth life forms have.

They may not have lungs, but they can breath, and since all life forms here on Earth breaths oxygen and drink water to survive, these people from so called outer space, could die when inhaling oxygen and drinking water.

Perhaps for outer space creature/beings need Hydrogen Cyanide and Arsenic to survive, who knows..

What I am trying to say is, with peoples eye witness account, and other records, (if they are true or not) what we call aliens/extra terrestrials are actually creatures/beings of our planet Earth.

Please do not discard this theory, since the dream i had could hold many answers and i do firmly believe it

Thank You for you time reading this post

• Like 1

why you would ever form a belief system of a dream is beyond me but hey thats you.

I disagree with your theory mine is much more logical my opinion.

I think that aliens come here from other planets. They have developed the technology to travel to other solar systems. I don't believe they do this by traveling faster than the speed of light. I believe they travel through the wormholes or something similar.

I think they just have had much more time to develope their technology.

I think there is probably many different races of aliens in our galaxy. I believe they have been watching us for a long time. why They don't make it obvious that they are here is anyone's guess.

maybe they have some kind of galactic rule where they are no longer ableto visit or influence less advanced civilizations such as ours. perhaps something happened in the past which brought this rule into effect.

since I believe there are many different races of aliens I believe they must have formed some type of galactic agency with Representatives from each race kind of like how we have NATO on earth.

I think they have come here to study our development the same way we would study a less developed a race.

I also believe that the aliens have mastered Atomics which is why they can travel through walls, and seemingly disappear. I believe this is done through technology. what seems amazing to us is probably just ordinary technology to them. It would be like a human from today bringing an iPhone back to the 18th century. To us it is normal technology to them it would be amazing.

I think that most of their technology is probably based on telepathy or reading the mind. Just as we have developed computers that can read brain waves for for people who are paralyzed so they can control a robotic arm or even speak, I'm sure they to have developed this technology to the point where they can control everything through their minds

Edited by NocturnalWatcher
  • Like 1

since theY are able to travel such great distances with their advanced propulsion systems I believe they may also have access to elements and materials that we do not have on earth.

some of these elements may have unique properties that aid in the development of their technologyand for that reason those technologies cannot be duplicated here on earth.

since humans and Aliens seem to share so much of the same physical attributes the only conclusion I can come too is that there is some kind of universal rule that causes all or most advanced beings to develop this way. we share many of the same attributes such as 2 eyes and nose ears mouth 2 hands to feet. I don't know if life evolves this way throughout the entire universe or perhaps just in our galaxy. since we know so little about space I would not be surprised if the law of physics as we know it does not apply everywhere.

Edited by NocturnalWatcher

I believe in aliens/extra terrestrials, but not creatures/beings from space..

I believe these aliens/extra terrestrials are creatures/beings of our planet Earth..

Extraterrestrial means not of earth.
Some 5 million years ago, a species of Ape evolved into modern day, HUMAN

But what if another species of animal.Ape on Earth, more than 5 million or less than 5 million years ago evolved into what we call alien/extra terrestrials..

Well then there would be evidence.

Hmmm interesting theory although Im not quite sure it would hold up to scrutiny

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

Kevin T.; Welcome to the forum. It's perfectly possible that our species is not the most advanced to have evolved on this planet. This proposition must remain a speculation until or unless we have sufficient scientific evidence to support it.

The common description of a supposed extraterrestrial is: a small, frail body, large head and eyes, large cranium, relative to the rest of the skull. This could all be describing a 'pedomorphic' hominid, where juvenile characteristics are retained in adulthood. Ordinary modern humans are relatively pedomorphic in comparison to the apes. Some species evolving further than we have, along the same lines could be even more so.

Some interesting finds in Southern Africa suggest the possibility of the early development of a more advanced type of hominid. These are generally classed as 'Boskopoid', after a place where their remains were found, Boskop, South Africa. These seem to have died out, perhaps leaving a few genetic traces in isolated groups in Southern Africa.

One could, instead, if so inclined, interpret their absence as a sign that they continued to evolve, became advanced enough to go into hiding, and finally leave the planet altogether. Such an extraordinary scenario would require a good deal more evidence than we have at present. I'm not saying that such evidence couldn't be found, merely that it hasn't been yet.

Some interesting finds in Southern Africa suggest the possibility of the early development of a more advanced type of hominid. These are generally classed as 'Boskopoid', after a place where their remains were found, Boskop, South Africa. These seem to have died out, perhaps leaving a few genetic traces in isolated groups in Southern Africa.

Boskops man isn't really taken seriously by anthropologists, of which the following article by John Hawks an paleoanthropolist will explain a heck of a lot better than I can. Link

As to the OP it is highly unlikely a technologically advanced species would evolve on Earth alongside us (even if hiding) without leaving behind some form of evidence more substantial than eye witness accounts, and blurry photos.

Edited by grendals_bane

Boskops man isn't really taken seriously by anthropologists, of which the following article by John Hawks an paleoanthropolist will explain a heck of a lot better than I can. Link

As to the OP it is highly unlikely a technologically advanced species would evolve on Earth alongside us (even if hiding) without leaving behind some form of evidence more substantial than eye witness accounts, and blurry photos.

Thank you. I'm aware of the current scientific unpopularity of the subject of Boskop man and have read John Hawks' thoughts on the matter. The most serious objection seems to be that Boskop remains, especially the skulls, are not unusual enough to establish a separate species. That may be so. I must note, however, that anthropologists have sometimes, in other instances, differed on the species of a given fossil hominid, and have even debated if a described species actually exists, or falls within the limits of a previously known one.

It still seems that there are a number of unusually large fossil crania in and around South Africa. Then too, there are and were relict isolated groups in the region, such as the 'Bushmen', and the 'Strandloopers' which. as groups, appear to have had notably large heads, and small, slight bodies. If these exist, or existed into historical times, it does not seem too extraordinary a thought that a pre-historic group could have had similar or even more unusual features along the same lines.

Edited by bison
  • Like 1

In my opinion, it's both kinds, the ones that have been here a long time and the ones that just drop in from time to time.

• Like 1

In my opinion, it's both kinds, the ones that have been here a long time and the ones that just drop in from time to time.

*SNIP*

Edited by Lilly
removed questionable link

*SNIP*

DBummer, that one didn't get past my anti-virus system. *snip*

Edited by Saru
Removed threatening remark

What is more likely, being from another planet that have much more advance technology than us, or us from the future? or in this case, hidden earthling that are so advance that they can develop spaceship without leaving any physical evidence behind?

I think the most likely scenario are being from another planet.

DBummer, that one didn't get past my anti-virus system.

I clicked on it too, don't know what he's trying to pull

• Like 1

It makes sense to consider aliens as species that has been with mankind from ancient times, there are a lot of strange drawings and sculptures that could support that claim. But what makes aliens different is their constant "disregard" of Newtonian laws of movement, such as extreme acceleration, change of direction without inertia, dissapearance and appearance out of nowhere, that strongly suggest they are not part of our 3D world, rather they are spiritual beings. And judging by the sheer number of spiritual guides our sages communicate with, those could easily be same beings.

It looks like the domain is blacklisted however the specific file being linked to was only an image file so it's likely no harm was intended.

Don't tell me, let me see if I can guess... was it a Facepalm pic? :innocent:

hmm is this proof of telepathy?

Dbunker isnt that predictable is he?/? :whistle:

Sounds like a good guess.

I'll throw in my proverbial 2 cents worth here:

1) One needs direct evidence for the existence of these 'strange beings' before speculating upon their origin.

2) Dreams are not evidence. Dreams are subjective, relevent only to ones personal to psychological state.

3) Seeing unknowns in the sky then summarily concluding that such has to be alien space craft is illogical. One would have to first prove ET exists and secondly prove that the unknowns were their space craft.

4) Extrapolation on any notion that doesn't have strong supporting evidence is known as speculation (ie, guessing).

• Like 1

I once had a vivid dream where I was dating Rihanna, I did not use this as the basis for a belief system, the mind boggles. :no:

hey!

about the description people make of aliens...everyone can describe one, i mean, we all know how they probably look like....i make up a story about an abduction "i was sleeping in my room and then a grey person pulled my underwear down" or something like that, and then i would describe by detail that grey person and guess what: it is grey with large eyes and large head and it was really short!

i compare it to werewolfs...i've never seen one, but i know what they look like....yet, i dont believe them...

ATENTION!

i believe that aliens exist but i dont believe they would come here for any reason....and if they do...it doesnt make sense that such advanced civilizations would let their ships (or wathever) be seen by us, it would be to risky (probably more for us than for them btw).

otherwise they wouldnt abduct people so secretly.

there is not an alien theory that makes sense to me (i repeat: TO ME) and i think the aliens that people say they saw come from one place only: theyr imagination.

Sounds like a good guess.

I'll throw in my proverbial 2 cents worth here:

1) One needs direct evidence for the existence of these 'strange beings' before speculating upon their origin.

2) Dreams are not evidence. Dreams are subjective, relevent only to ones personal to psychological state.

3) Seeing unknowns in the sky then summarily concluding that such has to be alien space craft is illogical. One would have to first prove ET exists and secondly prove that the unknowns were their space craft.

4) Extrapolation on any notion that doesn't have strong supporting evidence is known as speculation (ie, guessing).

I will disagree here with no.3 ... Alien life exists proving that is like proving sunlight comes from sun... We are nothing in this universe ZERO, rats of space, ants of planet... we cant explain soul, like we cant explain why aircrafts and ships disappeared over so called "Bermuda Triangle" or creatures like Yeti,Bigfoot,... and so on. Saying you need a proof of other life is like denying reality... You can't get such things like you wont get a sign from your god ( a real sign for that matter ).. When someone out there will think we are worthy of contact than you'll get proof... But for now WE are the proof of ET life out there...See religion had hard effect on humanity esspecially christianity those wooden people who believe in God... They believed that we are the center of universe, of all creation they burned scientists at the time who made new discoveries but because they weren't about "god" they simply killed them... There is your bloody religion...

We humans aren't so clever and bright afterall... We think that we are special, that we are lucky yet we don't have a single clue what is out there.. But we talk like we know... Yes there is no sign of other life ( thank the stars for that.... ) because when we actualy find it we won't know what will find...

Oh and we aren't here from start... there's a chance that civilizations already existed on this planet, yet we can't know we don't have the means to explore such possiblites...

EDIT : About no.4; So religion is guessing than? Yet half of the world strongly believes in such things...

Cheers

Edited by Nuke_em
  • Like 1