Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP

R3LOAD

What is it? I know this seems like a lame post but I just listened to a few clips and even though the credibility wasnt great it raised my interest. could someone give me some theories or explanations proving and or debunking it. thanks

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• R3LOAD

• Radian

• Bogeyman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I personally was looking into a very interesting case a while back, The Villisca House AXE Murders. Where eight people including four children were axed to death. Sad, there have been some outstanding EVPs taken at this residence of the children by many different agencies.. you may find these interesting.. at least I did. here is the thread on topic- and site.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...p;#entry1482011

Here is original site, very interesting: http://www.villiscaiowa.com/

Edited by Sunni

What is it? I know this seems like a lame post but I just listened to a few clips and even though the credibility wasnt great it raised my interest. could someone give me some theories or explanations proving and or debunking it. thanks

IF this is supposed to be an EVP then it is not there, just a picture, or am I missing something?

I think he may want the EVP discussed here as far as it's credibility.. and what not.

justnormal are you talking about the picture of Gandhi? lol no I dont have an evp here I just want people to discuss them with me. im going to check out that axe murderer thing now

I think he may want the EVP discussed here as far as it's credibility.. and what not.

Ohh OK, I did listen to it on that old post. That is so disturbing coming from children :(

EVP's really creep me out. I usualy won't listen to them. I'm not one to scare easy, believe me, but for some reason I just can't listen to them.

justnormal are you talking about the picture of Gandhi? lol no I dont have an evp here I just want people to discuss them with me. im going to check out that axe murderer thing now

LOL Sorry, blonde moment. :unsure2:

Hehaha, it caught me on blond moment too at first!!

Those EVPs within that house were particular unnerving for me..

To say EVP has been thrashed out here a million times would be an understatement ....But it is real.

That the voices come cannot be argued,where they come from is the debatable point.

Check out these for good info.

www.aaevp.com

www.worlditc.org

Bogey

Studying them over the past hour or so I'd probably say it would be a lost radio frequency or another dimension. both better explanations than ghosts but thats just my opinion

EVP's really creep me out. I usualy won't listen to them. I'm not one to scare easy, believe me, but for some reason I just can't listen to them.

OHHH How well I know. I would rather see something and NOT hear that raspy clicking thing of a voice. I used to listen on YouTube and other places, but once I recorded my own monster, I said THAT IS IT!!

Hehaha, it caught me on blond moment too at first!!

Those EVPs within that house were particular unnerving for me..

Yes they are unnerving and disturbing I agree...

To say EVP has been thrashed out here a million times would be an understatement ....But it is real.

That the voices come cannot be argued,where they come from is the debatable point.

Check out these for good info.

www.aaevp.com

www.worlditc.org

Bogey

WOW Those are fantastic..Thanks Bogey :tu: