Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Putin: Internet is a CIA project

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#76    Detective Mystery 2015

Detective Mystery 2015

Poltergeist

• 2,771 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:06 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 25 May 2014 - 09:29 PM, said:

I tried it In college and Got An A+ for creative writing ! THe Spelling errors are for fun and Humor! :tu:

This is why our country is in the toilet (kidding). Those that can, do, and those that can't, get tenure.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#77    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

wishes upon stars

• 2,819 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:42 PM

If the internet  is  utilized  covertly by whomever reaching  global proportions ,  consider devices that   electronically  are accessible by means of the web , such as cellular phones and cameras , such as cameras  attached to ones phone or personal computer (s) .

Being that such devices are able to be accessed  without ones knowledge of it being done so by unknown persons at any  time ,   makes me wonder if  world decision makers are easily listened in on and or viewed while they go about daily routines. Is it as  easily  done to those in positions of presidency, or other high ranking levels  as it's easily done to the general public ?

#78    Saulaina1

Saulaina1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

• Let's see the evidence!

Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:27 AM

So what are men going to do to get their Russian mail order brides?  LOL.

#79    Detective Mystery 2015

Detective Mystery 2015

Poltergeist

• 2,771 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 03:00 AM

View PostReann, on 29 May 2014 - 02:42 PM, said:

If the internet  is  utilized  covertly by whomever reaching  global proportions ,  consider devices that   electronically  are accessible by means of the web , such as cellular phones and cameras , such as cameras  attached to ones phone or personal computer (s) .

Being that such devices are able to be accessed  without ones knowledge of it being done so by unknown persons at any  time ,   makes me wonder if  world decision makers are easily listened in on and or viewed while they go about daily routines. Is it as  easily  done to those in positions of presidency, or other high ranking levels  as it's easily done to the general public ?

GCHQ did this very thing before they were busted. They actually watched sexual acts through the cameras. They also spied on peoples Facebook and You Tube activity. I doubt that they caught a lot of terrorists.

http://www.theguardi...-internet-yahoo

http://www.bbc.co.uk...nology-25927844

#80    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

wishes upon stars

• 2,819 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 03:35 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2014, on 30 May 2014 - 03:00 AM, said:

GCHQ did this very thing before they were busted. They actually watched sexual acts through the cameras. They also spied on peoples Facebook and You Tube activity. I doubt that they caught a lot of terrorists.

http://www.theguardi...-internet-yahoo

http://www.bbc.co.uk...nology-25927844

I think it's creepy . Snowden looked and listened in on people . What is he, a double agent ?

#81    Silent Trinity

Silent Trinity

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 218 posts

• Conspiracy Theorist: Nothing more than a derogatory title used to dismiss a critical thinker

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:51 AM

I think he is engaging in rampant paranoia, given the nature of the internet and how it is in virtually every inhabited building in the technologically advanced world, then of course it is the most logical method therefore to spy on people without need for special agents planting special devices etc like in the movies. I don't think this is any great revelation lol...

#82    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

wishes upon stars

• 2,819 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:40 PM

I would have to suggest that Alex Jones appears to be something other than what he claims he is. Can anyone explain this that is caught on film ?   if he's not what he claims to be about , then what is he really ?

Edited by Reann, 30 May 2014 - 02:46 PM.

#83    Detective Mystery 2015

Detective Mystery 2015

Poltergeist

• 2,771 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 09:07 AM

View PostReann, on 30 May 2014 - 03:35 AM, said:

I think it's creepy . Snowden looked and listened in on people . What is he, a double agent ?

I referred to GCHQ, not Snowden. :) They spied on innocent citizens through their personal device's cameras. They watched their most embarrassing and/or most private moments. They sound like voyeurs to me.

#84    Detective Mystery 2015

Detective Mystery 2015

Poltergeist

• 2,771 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 09:20 AM

View PostReann, on 30 May 2014 - 02:40 PM, said:

what is he [Alex Jones] really ?

He's really the king of modern conspiracy theorists. He's really a person who spins and twists real events to bolster and confirm his own theories. I don't doubt the events that he mentions. I doubt some of his interpretations of them.

#85    SaraT

SaraT

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 337 posts

• Just consider me Sherlock Holmes on Marmite.

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:34 PM

If Vlad feels this way, then he needs to ban his female citizens from being mail order brides on the Internet.  You know, the young Russian models who are passionately interested in falling in love with 80 year old American and British men.

#86    SaraT

SaraT

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 337 posts

• Just consider me Sherlock Holmes on Marmite.

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:38 PM

View PostSaulaina1, on 30 May 2014 - 02:27 AM, said:

So what are men going to do to get their Russian mail order brides?  LOL.
  I see you've expressed the same thought as me, Jul.  You should worry.  :D

#87    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

wishes upon stars

• 2,819 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:59 PM

View PostDetective Mystery 2014, on 31 May 2014 - 09:07 AM, said:

I referred to GCHQ, not Snowden. :) They spied on innocent citizens through their personal device's cameras. They watched their most embarrassing and/or most private moments. They sound like voyeurs to me.
I know , I read what you wrote. Only thing though, Snowden did admit to having done the same thing too.

#88    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

wishes upon stars

• 2,819 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:29 PM

View PostDetective Mystery 2014, on 31 May 2014 - 09:20 AM, said:

He's really the king of modern conspiracy theorists. He's really a person who spins and twists real events to bolster and confirm his own theories. I don't doubt the events that he mentions. I doubt some of his interpretations of them.
No. No way, not after  seeing  that video. Dubbing him  such as conspirator doesn't fit anymore. I would may have chosen the word provocateur . Person hired to make trouble.

His actions and behavior  towards those peaceful  people  were insulting , nasty , perverted , and rude. That footage of him doing what he was doing made  him out to be a liar..

He's an obvious  provocateur . Does any of his followers wonder why was he doing that ?  that is , if he was what  he  says he is, a  conspirator?

A conspirator would most likely be in agreement with those people at that rally ,that day, you know, the peaceful 2nd. amendment rally ? People who stand for those sort of things get called all sorts of  names  by people from the far left.

The man is obviously something other than what his  followers believe him to be. One  other thing ,I never felt that the whole sneaking inside of Bohemian grove was real either. Though his actions on that footage speaks volumes that he's not honest.

Would you be surprised if he himself was C.I.A  or whatever ?

Edited by Reann, 04 June 2014 - 01:32 PM.

#89    Detective Mystery 2015

Detective Mystery 2015

Poltergeist

• 2,771 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:06 AM

View PostReann, on 04 June 2014 - 12:59 PM, said:

I know , I read what you wrote. Only thing though, Snowden did admit to having done the same thing too.

The NSA did to. It happened in the past. Two agents mocked a private phone call between a man and a woman when their relationship ended. One of the couple was in a foreign country, so they eavesdropped with impunity.

#90    Detective Mystery 2015

Detective Mystery 2015

Poltergeist

• 2,771 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:18 AM

View PostReann, on 04 June 2014 - 01:29 PM, said:

No. No way, not after  seeing  that video. Dubbing him  such as conspirator doesn't fit anymore. I would may have chosen the word provocateur . Person hired to make trouble.

His actions and behavior  towards those peaceful  people  were insulting , nasty , perverted , and rude. That footage of him doing what he was doing made  him out to be a liar..

He's an obvious  provocateur . Does any of his followers wonder why was he doing that ?  that is , if he was what  he  says he is, a  conspirator?

A conspirator would most likely be in agreement with those people at that rally ,that day, you know, the peaceful 2nd. amendment rally ? People who stand for those sort of things get called all sorts of  names  by people from the far left.

The man is obviously something other than what his  followers believe him to be. One  other thing ,I never felt that the whole sneaking inside of Bohemian grove was real either. Though his actions on that footage speaks volumes that he's not honest.

Would you be surprised if he himself was C.I.A  or whatever ?
My opinion is based on his regular spiel, but I doubt that he's in the CIA. He takes real stories, with uncontested facts, and spins and twists them to match his conspiracy theories. This is his modus operandi. That's not to say that I don't believe any of his claims. Anyway, like you, I think that he goes too far at times. That kind of pro wrestling nonsense just feeds into caricatures and stereotypes. It's better to do your own research than it is to follow a particular celebrity, especially when they're embarrassing. Don't take anyone's word on anything.

ETA: "My" should be the first word in my post.

Edited by Detective Mystery 2014, 05 June 2014 - 02:21 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users