Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Happy Valentines Day

Bunny Munro

I have decided to suspend my misanthropic ways for twenty four hours and now you are all my valentines.

Here's a little something to tell you all how I feel about you and to sicken you all to your stomachs with warm fuzziness.

http://www2.b3ta.com/i-love-you/iloveyou.swf

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• tcgram

• _Spawn_

• sarah snow

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol: Well, you've just cheered me up for the day, so thanks for that :tu:

Happy Valentines Day everybody, and the cool thing is, I have a long weekend woohoo lol

So anyone free tommorow night for dinner :lol:

^^Sorry ST, having dinner tomorrow night with the hubby. :lol::wub: I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!

TO BM - linked-image

:o For me...???....................golly gosh muppets...*puts hand over mouth*........mmmmhhmmmhhh *takes hand away*..SIGH wow...I can't believe it...yipppieeeeccciiiaaaaa

*kisses self on hand* LMAO *gives w wiggle*

*Swoons*....THUD!!! *out cold*..................

:P:w00t: Happy Valentines.............DAY!

IM FREE for a valentines date...ohhh gawd don't make me go out with myself again LMAO!!!

Edited by Beckys_Mom

:o For me...???....................golly gosh muppets...*puts hand over mouth*........mmmmhhmmmhhh *takes hand away*..SIGH wow...I can't believe it...yipppieeeeccciiiaaaaa

*kisses self on hand* LMAO *gives w wiggle*

*Swoons*....THUD!!! *out cold*..................

:P:w00t: Happy Valentines.............DAY!

*Sneaks off with flowers while BM is out* LOL

*Sneaks off with flowers while BM is out* LOL

linked-image m m my flowers......they're GONE!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG....

* picks up phone* " hello operator..gimme the number for 911...my flowers that I ..someone sent me are gone yanked away the sec I post in another thread...please send the threadbusters!" linked-image *reaches for keenex tissue* *blows nose hhhuuuuuupppppp!*

ahhhhhhh that's better............RIGHT TC im gonna get you my pretty and your lil doggy too MAWWHAA HAAA HAAA HA <---evol laugh lol :devil:

:w00t:

*hops on the back of her vacuum cleaner * whhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Edited by Beckys_Mom

You got my flowers I see? :D

YES...but tcgram has half inched them...shes gone.....lets get them back hop on the vacuum cleaner and catch her QUICKKKKKKKKKKK there's no time for chit chat....get that flower bandit!!!

:lol:

Happy Valentines Day everybody, and the cool thing is, I have a long weekend woohoo lol

Bite me, Thongy! Seems us federal employees do not get this new Louis Riel Day that the Manitoba government has provided. It's not in our contract. Thing is we don't have a contract! So while the rest of the civic and provincial employees have the day off I'm stuck at work. <_<

So anyone free tommorow night for dinner :lol:

I am! Me! Me! Pick me!

Were going to a Sushi joint and then see The Friday the 13th remake.

I have some friends going tonight. I'd love to join them but I don't have a sitter!

Happy VD to all!

I couldn't see the link as the stupid firewall is up here at work! But Happy Valentine's to everyone. I'll be stuck at home with kids while my husband works. Oh well, it's no different than any other year!

Oh, crap!! Well looky here, I found your flowers, BM. I was just....um....CLEANING them for ya'.......yeah, that's it. :P

Oh, crap!! Well looky here, I found your flowers, BM. I was just....um....CLEANING them for ya'.......yeah, that's it. :P

linked-image ye whaaaa?

:lol: @ I was cleaning them pffffffffffffffffffffffft lol

:lol: TC..BM

Happy Valentines Day...To Me!!!

B)

And rightfully so, you deserve a Happy Valentine's Day, NC! :wub:

I have decided to suspend my misanthropic ways for twenty four hours and now you are all my valentines.

Here's a little something to tell you all how I feel about you and to sicken you all to your stomachs with warm fuzziness.

http://www2.b3ta.com/i-love-you/iloveyou.swf

Thats good and all but I think I cant wait for you to return back to your former self.

:lol: TC..BM

Happy Valentines Day...To Me!!!

B)

:lol: Happy Valentines to NC.....TC...and to the BM.............*kisses herself*...go on ladies it makes ya feel better and loved :lol:

Happy Valentine’s Day everybody, wish you all the very best in Love with your families and loved one’s and wee Pets…

My Wife :wub: and I always enjoy cooking together and are creating our Valentine’s Meal we are creating a wonder Meal together and dessert, of a Chocolate Soufflés…

Happy Valentine's Day

Pavot

Relle

Bite me, Thongy! Seems us federal employees do not get this new Louis Riel Day that the Manitoba government has provided. It's not in our contract. Thing is we don't have a contract! So while the rest of the civic and provincial employees have the day off I'm stuck at work. disgust.gif

I am! Me! Me! Pick me!

That sucks the big one, no long weekend for Relle :cry: I'll make sure I have a beer for you on monday ;)

I have never been to Winnipeg hmmmm tommorow night, sounds good I'll pick ya up at 6 :wub:

:lol:

Goin to Winnipeg :tu:

And rightfully so, you deserve a Happy Valentine's Day, NC! :wub:

Aw Shucks... :blush:

:lol: Happy Valentines to NC.....TC...and to the BM.............*kisses herself*...go on ladies it makes ya feel better and loved :lol:

:rofl: ... I luvies you BM!

Here ya go SistaGurlz.....

linked-imagelinked-image

linked-image

~NC B)

Aw Shucks... :blush:

:rofl: ... I luvies you BM!

Here ya go SistaGurlz.....

linked-imagelinked-image

linked-image

~NC B)

*Snatches flowers and chocies before a certain *cough tc* see's em* YOINK....la la la la laaaaaaaaaa thank you NC I luvies you too :wub:

Happy Valentine’s Day everybody, wish you all the very best in Love with your families and loved one’s and wee Pets…

My Wife :wub: and I always enjoy cooking together and are creating our Valentine’s Meal we are creating a wonder Meal together and dessert, of a Chocolate Soufflés…

Happy Valentine's Day

Pavot

How lovely, Pavot. I hope you & Mrs Pav, have a wonderful day and weekend. *Hands Pavot bar of chocolate for him and wife to share tomorrow* Blessings to you both for happiness and health always, Pavot xxxx

I'm probably going to go to Stonehenge tomorrow. I'd kept it free for my dear mate whos just lost her husband to take her out if she felt ready, but her family is driving down so she's OK for now which I'm so chuffed about as it's a horrible day for the recently bereaved partners isn't it? So I'm going to go and use my English Heritage card and go to The Henge :w00t::w00t:

Edited by sarah snow

It's either that or endure the pain of getting stuffed by the Welsh in the rugby <_<

How lovely, Pavot. I hope you & Mrs Pav, have a wonderful day and weekend. *Hands Pavot bar of chocolate for him and wife to share tomorrow* Blessings to you both for happiness and health always, Pavot xxxx

I'm probably going to go to Stonehenge tomorrow. I'd kept it free for my dear mate whos just lost her husband to take her out if she felt ready, but her family is driving down so she's OK for now which I'm so chuffed about as it's a horrible day for the recently bereaved partners isn't it? So I'm going to go and use my English Heritage card and go to The Henge :w00t::w00t:

Thank you ever so kindly Ms. Sarah Snow, indulging upon a wee nit of Chocolate bar and I am dippy and spinning with a Smile of a Happy Man in Heaven…

Ms. Sarah Snow, a venture to Stonehenge would be a treat for sure, It would be a very Lovely Day and most delightful adventure to stop in to a Antique Shop and gaze about, it is our most favored thing to do while we are out upon car adventures, you might find something to add too… or to start collection of, or perhaps a wee gift idea…Don’t forget to take you friend for those adventures, stock up upon sweets and don’t forget the beads for feeding the wee birds of winter, always a heart lifting for sure… Hugs to your Friend and too you Ms. Sarah Snow…

Pavot

Edited by Pavot

I just thought I'd add my rather simple:

:wub: Happy Valentine’s Day everybody! :wub:

to the mix I hope for it to be better then mine everybody.