Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 6 votes

Readings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
523 replies to this topic

#91    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

View PostXeaphon, on 04 January 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

Hello Leah, thank you so much for taking the time to do this for people.

Requirements:
specific question: Will both myself and my best friend get into the university we are aiming for?

Hi X,

Well, it does look like you will but-BUT you must work on your studies, I'm seeing a line of separation from what you want and what you need... You always get what you need even if you don't want it. School won't be as easy as you think. You are very smart but if you don't focus, it won't do you any good. I'm seeing so much unrest. I don't know if you are the party type person or extremely social but you will run in to many people that are, this would be a dark path for you, full of disappointment. Be well grounded in reality, study, make sure you have a calm environment and remember, this is your future, you can shape it anyway you want. Take the lead for your friend, it looks like he might get sucked in to the party scene too.

Leah.

#92    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

View PostCatti-Brie, on 04 January 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

Cheers, Leah, and as the others have said, thank you for sharing your talent.

I am a 38 year old female, and I would like to know what you see when I ask: How can I live more of my life purpose?

Hi Catti,

You have angels all around you helping you. You have a lot of luck on your side too... I'm seeing something about being poisoned in the past? Oh, no, it's an allergy to shell fish? Well, that's like getting poisoned from what I understand... Did you have a NDE? (near death experience) Where you told that there was a key to your future? Do you teach? Might want to think about that as a path. You seem to have a gift for making people understand what you are saying, I don't see you teaching children, more like training adults. You are very good at weeding out people that aren't serious or lack skills, people that can't do the job. I think if you focus on work, the rest will follow, I can't see it at this time, all I'm seeing is work so it must be important. Your path is light, a good future, just take it one step at a time.

Leah.

#93    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

View Postdejjo, on 05 January 2013 - 01:36 AM, said:

Hi Leah,

Question: What's in store for me in the near future? and long term?

Thanks alot :)

Hi Dejjo,

Well, that's a complicated and complexed question.... I'm going to have to take them one at a time... Short term, I'm seeing reaping the rewards of some sort of seed you've planted, could be an idea or some sort of manipulation, it has to do with your family, you are getting them to do something they wouldn't normally do? Doesn't look like it will turn out as good as you think. More work than was worth the whole plan. There is also a woman here that you seem to be linked to telepathically. I can't tell if you are running from her or too her, but you are running. Things do lighten up for you soon, I'm seeing you climb a ladder but there is someone that lies to you. You have the ability to avoid this person, just by pass them altogether.

Long term looks like a happy life, some ups and downs, a home that's your castle and someone to love, very happy together. I'm seeing some sort of trip in the future when you will be tempted, don't do it, stay solid. There are two paths in the future, one is not as good as the other. Stay true and you will have a wonderful life.

Leah

#94    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

View PostLadyW8tn41, on 05 January 2013 - 04:06 AM, said:

Hi there Leah,
I am 54 and female.  Do you see a better future for me?--than my past that is.

Hi Lady,

I'm seeing 3 phases to your life, a reasonably good childhood. It's a pretty dark middle I'm seeing here, someone selfish seemed to take over your life, though there are bright spots, it was still a lot of work and hard to go threw. I'm seeing your present and future too, you seem to be a bit haunted by what others have done and by what you allowed and some of what you have said. We all say things we regret... by reliving them from time to time you know you won't say them again. It might help if you say out loud so you can hear it with your own ears, "It's all said and done, can't do anything about it now except make sure it doesn't happen again." This little trick helps with many things that haunt us.

Who is this man I'm seeing? He wears a baseball cap and something that looks like a head set or phone? He is a good and loyal man and the start of a brand new life but you are in control of that life to come, you can make it wonderful or you can keep reliving the past. Don't choose the past Honey, You deserve to be happy so be HAPPY!!!

Leah.

#95    Xeaphon

Xeaphon

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

View PostLeah G., on 05 January 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

Hi X,

Well, it does look like you will but-BUT you must work on your studies, I'm seeing a line of separation from what you want and what you need... You always get what you need even if you don't want it. School won't be as easy as you think. You are very smart but if you don't focus, it won't do you any good. I'm seeing so much unrest. I don't know if you are the party type person or extremely social but you will run in to many people that are, this would be a dark path for you, full of disappointment. Be well grounded in reality, study, make sure you have a calm environment and remember, this is your future, you can shape it anyway you want. Take the lead for your friend, it looks like he might get sucked in to the party scene too.

Leah.

Thank you so much for replying :) I'm not the party type person but I do find myself drawn to people who are, probably because I'm not - I will certainly try to focus on my studies. The only inaccuracy is that my friend in question is a girl, not a boy - but thank you very much for your response! :)

#96    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

View PostXeaphon, on 05 January 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

Thank you so much for replying :) I'm not the party type person but I do find myself drawn to people who are, probably because I'm not - I will certainly try to focus on my studies. The only inaccuracy is that my friend in question is a girl, not a boy - but thank you very much for your response! :)

I had a feeling she was a she but everyone has both energies of a man and a woman and it changes with our moods, that's why I ask what your gender is, it can flavor a whole reading. If I was to see an aggressive personality, it reads as male, if I read a more nurturing personality, it's female. Since we all have those energies, it's hard to say if it's an aggressive female or a nurturing man... or even just a mood.

#97    Catti-Brie

Catti-Brie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

• I am a loose piece of the universe that has become aware momentarily.

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:52 PM

View PostLeah G., on 05 January 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:

Hi Catti,

You have angels all around you helping you. You have a lot of luck on your side too... I'm seeing something about being poisoned in the past? Oh, no, it's an allergy to shell fish? Well, that's like getting poisoned from what I understand... Did you have a NDE? (near death experience) Where you told that there was a key to your future? Do you teach? Might want to think about that as a path. You seem to have a gift for making people understand what you are saying, I don't see you teaching children, more like training adults. You are very good at weeding out people that aren't serious or lack skills, people that can't do the job. I think if you focus on work, the rest will follow, I can't see it at this time, all I'm seeing is work so it must be important. Your path is light, a good future, just take it one step at a time.

Leah.

Good Morning Leah, and thank you! You've given me much to think about--Do you ever feel like you've lost sight of your dream(s)? I have never known what I wanted to be "when I grow up" and have tried many, many avenues. Yes, I always work hard, and I feel good at writing and communication. No, I'm not alergic to shellfish, but poisoned would be a good word for some parts of my early life. No, I did not have a NDE, but I am always searching for a "key" that will fit and allow me to find my place in this culture. It may be a belief I have to let go of--I've been called an indigo child, and we do not fit in very well. Taking one step at a time is great advice for me--I like myself best when I am treading softly on this earth and not stomping away :yes:

#98    balkan27

balkan27

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

Dear Leah,
I was really impressed with the reading you did for me a few days ago, so I told my mom and she asks if you can do a reading for her too, please. She doesn't have an account, so I am writing here instead.
Age: 55, Question: She doesn't want to let me know exactly, but it seems like she wants to know about the future relationships in our family. Thank you in advance.

#99    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

View Postbalkan27, on 07 January 2013 - 06:18 PM, said:

Dear Leah,
I was really impressed with the reading you did for me a few days ago, so I told my mom and she asks if you can do a reading for her too, please. She doesn't have an account, so I am writing here instead.
Age: 55, Question: She doesn't want to let me know exactly, but it seems like she wants to know about the future relationships in our family. Thank you in advance.

PM'd

#100    LadyW8tn41

LadyW8tn41

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:57 AM

Thank you Leah for your reading.
Don't know who the man with cap/earphones is??? Perhaps I haven't met him yet.
You got one thing wrong though--I had a HORRIBLE childhood--with almost daily abuse from parents and daily misery,  soul-smothering being bullied by VERY mean kids at school.
The bright spots have been dim and very few--but there were some.
I'm drawing a blank--I have said things I've regretted--same as anyone else--but nothing that sticks out to me as major--anything more specific???

#101    Geeoria

Geeoria

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

Leah, I'll join in and thank you so much for sharing your gifts of insight!  Very fascinating.  Here's my info:

Female
I would like to know the best course of action in order to better my life.  I have financial issues and marital issues as well.

#102    archer95446

archer95446

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 294 posts

• The picture is of my great great grandparents, on their 60th wedding anniversary!!!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

Hi Leah,

I'm 47  and female

Will things get better in my personal life?

#103    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

View PostGeeoria, on 13 January 2013 - 01:22 PM, said:

Leah, I'll join in and thank you so much for sharing your gifts of insight!  Very fascinating.  Here's my info:

Female
I would like to know the best course of action in order to better my life.  I have financial issues and marital issues as well.
Hi Geeoria,

It doesn't look like life has been easy on you but somehow you've come out of it with more clarity. You have a good amount of intuition too. Doesn't look like you've always listened to it though. I'm seeing a man in spirit around you, he doesn't look much older than you but there is a protective feeling to him, like he protected you in life and still is. There is almost a fatherly feeling to him, I suspect he was someone in your family, older brother or even father or grandfather, they can appear as any age, most of the time it's the age that they passed at. There is something about his nose too, is keeps changing shape, it's the only feature I can make out besides very dark heavy eyebrows. The nose changing shape could be a metaphor for being nosy at times or that there was something wrong with his nose.

I'm seeing that there is still love in your marriage and you are both still trying to work it out. I could be wrong but it looks like you have been together for a very long time or at least knew each other for a long time. I suspect you will work it out, it feels like it's money stress mixed with a bit of getting older and your bodies changing that are the real problems here and everything else is secondary. Get to the root of the problem and everything else will fall in line.

Oh, this is a terrible time for finances for everyone. It looks like at least one of you are working but BUT there is a problem with that work too, looks like someone is just waiting to snap that job right out of the hands holding it. Unless one of you work with alligators, which is really far fetched... Things will get better but not tomorrow. I'm feeling that working out of your home might be an answer for one of you, turning a hobby in to a paying job or service? This has great possibilities!!

Let me know if I connected with you please.

Leah.
K

Edited by Leah G., 14 January 2013 - 02:05 PM.

#104    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:19 PM

View Postarcher95446, on 14 January 2013 - 01:54 AM, said:

Hi Leah,

I'm 47  and female

Will things get better in my personal life?
Hi Archer,

Things always get better and then they aren't, we have cycles in our lives. It always feels like the bad times are longer than the good times but they aren't, they're usually just more intense. I'm feeling someone with an anger issue or maybe they are just angry right now... it's almost like an undercurrent. Always mad or upset. There are two very bright spots, I suspect this is you and a loved one, even though things aren't going really well right now, you still have each other. Don't get me wrong, there are other bright spots here but you two depend on each other. I feel like you have some comical fights too and are usually cracking each other up. You get things worked out with humor and that's a great way to do it. It looks like you recently had or will have a party of some sort? Looks like great fun. Things are going to lighten up for you soon. Just keep that wonderful sense of humor and the world can't resist you!!

Sometimes we say the wrong thing to the wrong person, it happens or there are people that think they know what is going on and add their two cents, resulting in misunderstandings between you and your loved one. Find out the facts before you get upset, it maybe nothing more than a person talking in his ear that's misinformed, not meaning any harm, just plain wrong.

Let me know if I connected with you please.

Leah.

#105    SecondCia

SecondCia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:27 AM

Specific Question: Are my ex and I on a temporary split in our relationship?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users