Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Non-lethal weapons used against Researchers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
204 replies to this topic

#31    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:02 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 29 April 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

I didn't know such weapons existed, so I'm glad this thread was made. I don't know about them being used on 'UFO people' ....... I think all US citizens should watch out!

A lot of these types of weapons are currently being developed or already have been developed by various defense contractors. I'll start a thread about beam weaponry and also compare it to UFO beam reports. See the clip below as an example of beam weaponry.

#32    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:07 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 29 April 2013 - 10:59 PM, said:

How does this "non-lethal weapon" stop you from telling people about your UFO and ET findings?

I don`t know but next time I see Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones carrying microwave ovens,remind me not to look up into the sky.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#33    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:34 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 29 April 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

i hope the government IS monitoring this thread haha,.. ill remind them that any other lifeform that can get here before we even grasp their existance let alone comprehend their ability to travel interstellar is 1 billion times far more superior to us and any joke of a weapon we create against them.
super FAIL.

Who says we cannot travel through Interstellar space? We have two probes entering Interstellar space as we speak, not to mention this old project from the 60's.

http://en.wikipedia....ear_propulsion)

Also look up

We certainly have the means. Why are aliens always conceptualised to be far superior to humans? Why don't we have any aliens taking the steps we are considering?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#34    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:38 AM

View Postshaddow134, on 29 April 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

I don`t know but next time I see Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones carrying microwave ovens,remind me not to look up into the sky.

:tu: :tu:

Posted Image

How does this "non-lethal weapon" stop you from telling people about your UFO and ET findings?

Maybe it works on the brown noise and embarrasses people out of public?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#35    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:32 AM

Harassment has always been a tactic by the on going UFO cover-up. The reasons should be obvious.
A non lethal weapon would be useful in discrediting a person since it's something hard to prove. A person tries to report what is happening and is just looked at as being crazy. Of course there are going to be people that automatically dismiss that something like that could be happening just like they are going to automatically dismiss UFO, ETs or whatever. I'm not here to convince anyone. I'm just putting it out there. It's happening to me and that's that. I'm not going to be some abused dog that hides under the house. I'm not going to stop what I'm doing putting UFO and ET info out there but actually increase that activity regardless of what happens.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 30 April 2013 - 06:38 AM.

#36    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:49 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 30 April 2013 - 06:32 AM, said:

It's happening to me and that's that.

Which is happening to you? Harassment? Or non-lethal weapons?

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#37    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:08 AM

Harassment has always been a tactic by the on going UFO cover-up. The reasons should be obvious.

I am afraid that they are not, nor do these claims make any sense whatsoever. You FTB's need to learn there is a great big world out there, the US is not the entire globe.

A non lethal weapon would be useful in discrediting a person since it's something hard to prove. A person tries to report what is happening and is just looked at as being crazy. Of course there are going to be people that automatically dismiss that something like that could be happening just like they are going to automatically dismiss UFO, ETs or whatever. I'm not here to convince anyone. I'm just putting it out there. It's happening to me and that's that. I'm not going to be some abused dog that hides under the house. I'm not going to stop what I'm doing putting UFO and ET info out there but actually increase that activity regardless of what happens.

How so? We have always had non lethal weapons from rubber bullets to sonics. Tazer's seem to be the new thing.

Whatever is happening seems to be only happening to the paranoid it would seem. Hide like a dog under your house? Thats a bit dramatic is it not? Who would want you to stop? I think you are rather entertaining, given me a few good chuckles.

#38    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,311 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:51 AM

There are many ways to discredit a person, but if you have a valid claim to a UFO then surely you would have enough people and evidence on your side to back you up. So until you can show us this evidence, then surely you can not possibly be surprised that people are discrediting you?! But as for non lethal weapons and abuse being used against you.....if its not life threatening and you are still able to post on the internet, then what is your problem? You can  not expect people to agree  with you all the time with out valid proof to back up your claims and so far, I have seen nothing which can. But I am not discrediting you and harassing you, i, like i imaging many others, are just pointing out that you have not convinced us.
As for you saying you are not here to convince anyone, I agree with you on that, because so far you can`t...on any of your claims.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#39    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 2,802 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:55 PM

Just curious, TSR - exactly what 'evidence' or other important information have you been prevented from posting to date?  Can you be specific?

Clearly they must be doing something - I don't think I've ever seen any relevant evidence/information in your posts...  So it must be working, or maybe I'm just not good at recognising the really good stuff (like witch/clown hats..)..??

If you can't point to any actual censorship other than vague handwaving about being harrassed or microwaved (chortle), one would have to wonder about the effectiveness of this campaign, and perhaps whether there just might be an alternative explanation for whatever is (or isn't) going on.

And given that detecting microwave (or indeed any) radiation is not exactly rocket science, why not just go and get a detector and show us the data...?

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#40    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,812 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:22 PM

But you haven't answered the question.

How are they actually preventing you from posting about ET on this or other forums?  You're still here which means they aren't effective.

The old fashioned ways are clearly superior - violence, threats of violence, blackmail, etc. - to coerce people into doing something they wouldn't otherwise or to prevent them from doing something you don't want them to do.

This energy beam malarkey that causes tootaches and whatever symptoms you mentioned clearly isn't working.  It seems to be overly complicated and expensive technology that doesn't work.

Perhaps they'll just send the black helicopters now that you are continuing to post here.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#41    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:41 PM

I don't want to get too much into what steps I'm taking so never mind. Too many stupid people on these types of forums.

#42    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 01 May 2013 - 10:41 PM, said:

Too many stupid people on these types of forums.

Yes, yes there are.

The truth need never fear ridicule.  ~ Sir Wearer of Hats

Psychosocial hypothesis in Ufology : http://en.wikipedia....cial_hypothesis

#43    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,885 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:21 AM

This is hilarious!

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#44    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:13 AM

YEs,YEs  we are? Badeskov`s I seen you aiming that Micro-wave Oven at that Drone last month ! You got it Man ! :tu:

Attached Files

Edited by DONTEATUS, 02 May 2013 - 03:14 AM.

This is a Work in Progress!

#45    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:48 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 01 May 2013 - 10:41 PM, said:

I don't want to get too much into what steps I'm taking so never mind. Too many stupid people on these types of forums.

Ohh man, you really leave the door open for yourself don't you?

Your taking steps against the US Globe using non lethal weapons on ET witnesses to discredit them?

See what I mean? Why stop, this is better than the last half dozen novels that I have read. Your entertaining. And your passion makes you so much more interesting to read than rehashed newspaper articles. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users