Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MidnightMoonStar

Hi,

Since I was the age of about 13 to now (a young adult of 22) I have always seen and experienced seeing shadow figures. I recall one night of taking my dog out and looking across the yard in my neighbor's trees. I saw a dark figure was behind a tree wavering in and out, so I of course stepped closer to check it out. As soon as I did the figure transformed into a giant four-legged creature and darted down their driveway into the wilderness across the road.

Another occurrence was being in the backyard laying on the bench swing with my boyfriend. I told him something was watching us (I felt some presence) and we needed to go inside. As we got up and began to go inside he (as well I) saw two dark hooded figures that seemed to have priest like robes, and red eyes watching us retreat inside.

I don't think much on it because it's a natural thing by now (at night) that happens. I don't communicate, talk, and try to grab these figures attention, but just glance hesitant now and then.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Perfection

• KaysonMire

• MidnightMoonStar

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I recall one poster yrs ago saying that he/she & a friend were in a desert area & it was very hot & they came to some ruins of a dwelling & rested in the shade of the porch. Then he/she noticed a small dark shadow figure crouching behind a bush trying to hide. The other person could see it too & they were quite perplexed. Then when they took their eyes off it for a moment it vanished.

Well interesting encounters. I haven't seen many in my day but I've seen enough to give me the chills