Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Apollo 11 post-flight press conference

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#16    thefinalfrontier

thefinalfrontier

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,586 posts

• When a chicken hawk is around a wise rooster will not bury its head~ ~ ~ ~ Barney Fife~ ~ ~

Posted 23 November 2010 - 08:31 PM

Dont want to step on anyones toes but all I see is three very tired and beleagured men who done the most awsome job that mankind has ever known,

#17    TheUniversalMind

TheUniversalMind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:08 PM

View PostCzero 101, on 23 November 2010 - 07:38 PM, said:

You're entitled to you opinions, and bodily function urges, just as I am...
Rightly so, Sir. Now you are coming ... ☼

It would certainly be entertaining interesting to see this evidence that has led you to this conclusion.  
Cz
Anyone can see, my friend. That is just the easy part.

In all sense, the proverbial teaching from Big B, "When the Student is ready the Teacher will appear," applies to
all infinite knowledge, which it is only recognized and adapted through mental evolution.

By the way, when I expressed, "Entertaining the idea that some of the commentators/posters in this..." it was mean to
refer to the concept of, and not at any Being, for my only intention to Anyone is that of AGAPE. Therefore, apology for not being cleared comes from this very
humble writer.

Thank you, and Peace ♥
John

#18    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:54 PM

View PostSolarPlexus, on 23 November 2010 - 02:42 AM, said:

Exactly. But instead... they look like someone who took 10 strikes from a whip XD

Did you read the post I made?

They look like exactly who they were, which has been explained to you in detail by several posters.

There is indeed nothing to see there, save what has been described.

Time to move on.

#19    TheUniversalMind

TheUniversalMind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 11:06 PM

That's right: time to continue moving Forward, and continue Learning per each individual's current capacity...  :tu:

#20    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,428 posts

• .....This moment contains all moments.....

...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 24 November 2010 - 12:53 AM

View Postthefinalfrontier, on 23 November 2010 - 08:31 PM, said:

Dont want to step on anyones toes but all I see is three very tired and beleagured men who done the most awsome job that mankind has ever known,

Uh well i guess it's remotely possible that you have 3 very tired and overworked technical types who donít like the limelight?

But still... Armstrong on 0:35?? Look at his lips! You can tell that he is forced to choose his words!

View PostMID, on 23 November 2010 - 10:54 PM, said:

There is indeed nothing to see there, save what has been described.

Time to move on.

You are free to move on ofcourse :)

View PostWaspie_Dwarf, on 23 November 2010 - 11:16 PM, said:

SolarPlexus, I am slightly disappointed that having been told by a senior moderator (that would be me) that the correct place to discuss claims of extraterrestrial encounters during the Apollo mission was in the Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon forum...

I started this thread primarily to discuss the 'symptoms' of a conspiracy in this video in specific :) and not claims of extraterrestrial encounters during the Apollo mission. If youre refering to post #4, i was just answering to the person in  post #2  :)

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#21    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,121 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:01 AM

View PostSolarPlexus, on 24 November 2010 - 12:53 AM, said:

But still... Armstrong on 0:35?? Look at his lips! You can tell that he is forced to choose his words!
your opinion of what is being seen is in no way any form of evidence of what you are claiming.

Please tell what training / experience you have in human behaviour studies or psychology or any other related field that allow you to proclaim your opinion as fact.

Alternately, please present any other valid evidence you have that supports your "he is being forced to choose his words" theory.

Cz

"Thinking is critical, because sense is not common..." - GreaterSapien
"Enquiring and doubting the "official story" are also good things .... However when these doubts require you to ignore the evidence, to dishonestly cherry pick evidence and claim it supports your case when it doesn't, when you operate a double standard; demanding proof of that which is already proven whilst making unsupported statements and personal opinions to back your own case and when you deny the truth simply because it IS the official story then you are no longer acting in a rational way. This is not the behaviour of a "different thinker", this is the behaviour of a "believer" who chooses not to rationally think about the evidence at all." - Waspie Dwarf

#22    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:19 AM

View PostSolarPlexus, on 23 November 2010 - 02:34 AM, said:

Apollo 11, July 1969

Supposedly two UFO's hovered overhead as Armstrong prepared to step down the ladder of the LEM at the Sea of Tranquility.

Posted Image

That's it?

This picture is of Apollo 11?
Where'd those mountains come from, in the lunar Maria?

(It's a false image...)

Aldrin is reported to have taken several pictures of them.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Who reported that, and what photos are those?

Also, during the broadcast of this historic event on the Canadian network coverage, they were discussing at some point a light which kept appearing while the astronauts were actually on the surface. Timothy Good writes that HAM radio operators receiving the VHF signals directly picked up the following message before it was screened by NASA from the public.

During this transmission two minutes of silence occurred in which the image and sound were interrupted. NASA insisted that this problem was the result of one of the television cameras which had overheated.

:blush: ...embarrasing.

There was only 1 television camera.  It operated that evening for around 5 hours non-stop.  It never "overheated", and it never failed.
And why would "Canadian" networks, which received the same feeds that NASA provided to the world, have seen, or heard something that was never received, nor recorded on any of the voice loops or video tapes from that day?

HAM radio operators received S-BAND antenna COMM signals from the Moon?  

You do realize that this silly issue has been previously and completely trashed, no?

Also, here is an excerpt from the transcript of the Apollo 11 technical debriefing;

Posted Image

Where's that trasncipt?

What I see is a photo that never existed, a full frontal shot of Neil Armstrong on the lunar surface...

Also, in his book "RETURN TO EARTH" Colonel Edwin E. Aldrin Jr. writes the following on pages 223-224;

Posted ImagePosted Image

What did he write?

What I see are a couple of unidentified photos showing objects.

Care to try this again?

#23    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:23 AM

You are free to move on ofcourse :)

And you are free to sit there and argue if you wish, and lose terribly.

If you want to be smart with me, ignore the corpus of an entire post addressed to yhou and make a silly comment, I will be more than happy to hand you your head on a platter.  You're choice.

There was nothing in the press conference that shows anything but three men reticent to be in the limelight, and being thrust into it.   That is all, absolutely.

If you have questions, ask them here.

If you want to be cute and get smart with me, you'll be in for a frustrating encounter.

Your call.

Now, what are you here for?

Edited by MID, 24 November 2010 - 01:24 AM.

#24    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:29 AM

I started this thread primarily to discuss the 'symptoms' of a conspiracy in this video in specific :) and not claims of extraterrestrial encounters during the Apollo mission. If youre refering to post #4, i was just answering to the person in  post #2  :)

You appear to have started this discussion (the thread was started long ago) in order to speculate, without foundation, upon your illusion of "symptoms" of "conspiracy" in this specific video.

So far, you have speculated wildly, and proven nothing, and posted nonsense, and incomplete nonsense at that...regarding UFOs observed on the Moon (there were none), as well as ridiculous notions about HAM radio operators hearing conversations that never took place...

There was no conspiracy involved, in any way, with Apollo.

#25    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,428 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:31 AM

View PostCzero 101, on 24 November 2010 - 01:01 AM, said:

your opinion of what is being seen is in no way any form of evidence of what you are claiming.

Please tell what training / experience you have in human behaviour studies or psychology or any other related field that allow you to proclaim your opinion as fact.

Alternately, please present any other valid evidence you have that supports your "he is being forced to choose his words" theory.

Cz

Uh.... this is not an academic debate and i dont feel any pressure for proof.... I just posted the video so people can see it, and so we can exchange viewpoints without pressure :)

View PostMID, on 24 November 2010 - 01:23 AM, said:

If you want to be smart with me, ignore the corpus of an entire post addressed to yhou and make a silly comment, I will be more than happy to hand you your head on a platter.  You're choice.

View PostMID, on 24 November 2010 - 01:23 AM, said:

If you want to be cute and get smart with me, you'll be in for a frustrating encounter.

Your call.

Im not sure what you mean with these statements? :)

View PostMID, on 24 November 2010 - 01:29 AM, said:

There was no conspiracy involved, in any way, with Apollo.

Ok no problem :)

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#26    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:40 AM

View PostSolarPlexus, on 24 November 2010 - 01:31 AM, said:

Uh.... this is not an academic debate and i dont feel any pressure for proof.... I just posted the video so people can see it, and so we can exchange viewpoints without pressure :)

Now that you're on the ET side of the forum, that's fine.  Academics doesn't always find a home here.

You were in the Moon hoax thread, where you'd be held to a level and burden of proof of your contentions which is rather daunting (albeit completely logical) for some.

Moving this here was a mercifully good idea....

#27    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,428 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:43 AM

View PostMID, on 24 November 2010 - 01:40 AM, said:

Now that you're on the ET side of the forum, that's fine.

I wish we could keep aliens out of this :) I just wanted to talk about behaviour in the video, which i think tells us there is a conspiracy

Galileo Galilei
Posted Image

#28    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,428 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 03:11 AM

How can you tell when someone is lying??

• Physical expression will be limited and stiff, with few arm and hand movements.

I guess this is the most obvious thing in the whole video. They seem like on a funeral. Check.

• A person who is lying to you will avoid making eye contact.

Probably the second most obvious thing in the video. Indeed, they never look directly in the crowd. They always look down, look around the desk, look at each other, look away etc. See for yourself :)

Even when they talk. Especially Aldrin and Collins. Buzz is so funny when he talks, his sight never leaves the table :lol:

• Timing and duration of emotional gestures and emotions are off a normal pace. The display of emotion is delayed, stays longer it would naturally, then stops suddenly.

This happens a lot when Armstrong talks. His smile is so false...

• Timing is off between emotions gestures/expressions and words.

Same.

• Expressions are limited to mouth movements when someone is faking emotions

Just look at Armstrong's lips and mouth...

How to Detect Lies

Now look at the video and tell me if you see any of these signs... :)

Edited by SolarPlexus, 24 November 2010 - 03:46 AM.

Galileo Galilei
Posted Image

#29    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,428 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 03:16 AM

Buzz Aldrin is just too easy to read  :lol:  ...

Posted Image

Like a guilty child

Posted Image

Armstrong to himself - God what am i doing?

Posted Image

But my favorite is still this one... Armstrong wiggling in his chair

Edited by SolarPlexus, 24 November 2010 - 03:18 AM.

Galileo Galilei
Posted Image

#30    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,428 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 03:18 AM

This guy explains it great!

Edited by SolarPlexus, 24 November 2010 - 03:45 AM.

Galileo Galilei
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users