Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Sperm Donor ordered to pay child support

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,974 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:32 PM

View PostNeognosis, on 31 October 2012 - 08:24 PM, said:

YOUR BODY
YOUR CHOICE
fine, then it's also YOUR financial responsibility

You want the choice, you have to pay for it. Or give the father the same parental rights as you.

yes, i agree with this as well.
you decide what will happen, you take the responsibility for that decision, as you are expected to with any decision you make about anything. this is no different, just more controversial.

#32    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:51 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 31 October 2012 - 01:14 PM, said:

Here's an idea, if a man doesn't want to find himself paying child support, how about he doesn't have unprotected sex with a woman.

Exactly...  He knows the score...unless he is a stupid plonker

If a guy does not care to use  precautions during sex.. and he gets a girl pregnant -  If she accepts the pregnancy.. then it is  BOTH a choice they made.. His for knowing the risks and not caring either way.. hers for doing the same..  

It is never a one sided deal...    If guys do not want to pay any child maintenance .. then  cover the hell up  during sex... or else pay the piper.. It will become  BOTH the mother and fathers  financial   responsibility ..

The both should take responsibility..  and if they break up and he moves on, he still has parental rights to see the kid ...   IF she does not allow him to see the kid.. then in my opinion, he doesn't have to pay a thing ..nor should he...  I feel regardless of their relationship.. a man should have rights to see his child..   ( not if he is a child abuser.. different matter altogether )  

My brother pays maintenance  for his two girls...costing him over £200 a month They are with my brother every weekend and during some holidays  ..He still takes his girls out to places they love ..and he has a room done up for them at his own house..

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 31 October 2012 - 09:02 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#33    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,471 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:51 PM

If I had to pay, I'd be demanding 13yrs of back-dated nookie from said lesbians!  It's only right, in my opinion.

Edited by Eldorado, 31 October 2012 - 08:51 PM.

#34    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,595 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:59 PM

View PostJGirl, on 31 October 2012 - 07:36 PM, said:

how does someone else get you drunk? that's just shifting responsibility
hides the condoms?? why does he need to get a condom from her - he again is responsible
lies about the pill? yet again, why is he not taking responsibility for it himself? oh you're on the pill you say?  no problem then i'm not going to worry about it then. duh

In any other situation, you could take a person who misrepresents the truth to court to sue for damages.

If a woman creates a pinhole in a condom and becomes pregnant what is my recourse to address the wrong doing?. Unfortunately, there is none. I am therefore trapped.

if this was a business deal/scam, i could sue.

#35    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,803 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:09 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 31 October 2012 - 08:59 PM, said:

In any other situation, you could take a person who misrepresents the truth to court to sue for damages.

If a woman creates a pinhole in a condom and becomes pregnant what is my recourse to address the wrong doing?. Unfortunately, there is none. I am therefore trapped.

That's a little silly.  If you are worried that the woman you are with is capable of such a thing either don't have sex or - byo condom, you're supposed to open the packet only just prior to use.  You can handle that yourself can't you?  Or is that just an added responsibility which a woman should bear as well, making condoms available?

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#36    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:10 PM

If a woman creates a pinhole in a condom and becomes pregnant what is my recourse to address the wrong doing?.

This makes no sense at all

Trying to picture this  - A girl takes the condom off her boyfriend.. "Gimme that a min I want to inspect it "...   *Sneaks a pin out of her trusty  man trap  purse *..."There ..you can go ahead and put it on now"...
* Thinks to herself *   "Now I have his  £25 extra a week.. . this is SOOO  worth it  "  DUHHH !  lol

Nope...can't make sense of that one at all..  She would need to be as thick as a plank to put herself at risk.. of not just a pregnancy.. but  if she is on a one night stand.. risk of STDS... Sounds like  she would be as dumb as a post to do that .. Pointless exercise

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 31 October 2012 - 09:57 PM.

#37    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,595 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:11 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 31 October 2012 - 09:10 PM, said:

This makes no sense at all

Trying to picture this  - A girl takes the condom off her boyfriend.. "Gimme that a min I want to inspect it "...   *Sneaks a pin out of her trust  man trap  purse *..."There ..you can go ahead and put it on now"... * Thinks to herself * .  "Now I have his  £25 extra a week... this is SOOO  worth it  "

Nope...can't make sense of that one at all..  She would need to be as thick as a plank to put herself at risk.. of not just a pregnancy.. but  if she is on a one night stand.. risk of STDS... Sounds like  she would be as dumb as a post to do that .. Pointless exercise

Or she hands you a condom and you put it on unknowing that it was damaged

View PostlibstaK, on 31 October 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

That's a little silly.  If you are worried that the woman you are with is capable of such a thing either don't have sex or - byo condom, you're supposed to open the packet only just prior to use.  You can handle that yourself can't you?  Or is that just an added responsibility which a woman should bear as well, making condoms available?

And if you are not worried about this occurring and it happens?

#38    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,803 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:13 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 31 October 2012 - 09:11 PM, said:

And if you are not worried about this occurring and it happens?
Not exactly thinking with your head at the time then are you.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#39    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,974 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:13 PM

i don't know who you're dating, but dude listen to yourself.

#40    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,827 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:15 PM

May I suggest a vasectomy? They are reversable if you decide to have children later in life. But, while you are messing around with women you can't trust at least you know you are safe.

I used the pill and condoms together, before I had my tubes tied and settled down. Although, I was never into casually sleeping around.

#41    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 31 October 2012 - 09:11 PM, said:

This is getting dumber by the min    Tell me how that makes sense to you ?    In what universe  would that make sense ?

#42    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,595 posts

Why is it a woman's right/responsibility to make choices for her own body, but if she becomes pregnant by not ensuring proper protection, suddenly her body has become the mans responsibility. If you don't want to become pregnant, why not take precautions instead of blaming the man. He cannot become pregnant, and has no rights to said fetus.

#43    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:18 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 31 October 2012 - 09:15 PM, said:

Why is it a woman's right/responsibility to make choices for her own body, but if she becomes pregnant by not ensuring proper protection, suddenly her body has become the mans responsibility.

Her body becomes the mans responsibility ?  What ?    Didn't anyone tell you that it takes  two to get pregnant ?    It is BOTH their responsibility

#44    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,974 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:18 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 31 October 2012 - 09:15 PM, said:

Why is it a woman's right/responsibility to make choices for her own body, but if she becomes pregnant by not ensuring proper protection, suddenly her body has become the mans responsibility. If you don't want to become pregnant, why not take precautions instead of blaming the man. He cannot become pregnant, and has no rights to said fetus.
her body is never the man's responsibility

#45    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,827 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

Be a man...bring your own condems.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users