1. Correct, what would happen if people started to try Telekinesis with an open mind? I imagine the very same thing
2. Have any of you who claim it not to be real tried it yourself? (going into it with an open mind), no you haven't thus you have not examined it
3. If you have doubts in your mind about something then you are less likely to achieve it, not really open for debate...
4. Fair enough, maybe I should use it in quote marks as to most of your it seems supernatural
1. People have tried telekinesis and yet not a single person has ever been able to demonstrate the capability.
2. By writing the answer you are demonstrating a closed and negative mind. Did you realize that? If not, that is also a sign of a closed mind.
3. Doubt is part of the human experience. Everyone has doubt about something. The existence of doubt does not mean something can be accomplished. Doubt is often used as an excuse. It is a charlatan's excuse.
4. Telekinesis is not supernatural. Can't be. If you can move something then the force needed to cause the motion is definable. It is observable.
If you believe that you can accomplish telekinesis then you might want to test it. Determine what you are capable of. Bet it is worth tens of millions of dollars. The million dollar prize is a tidbit in all of the fees possible through demonstrations and teaching the ability. If a fraud like Geller can make a pile of money and trick the gullible, then you with the real ability are a shoe-in for lots of money.