Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Case 1# - Triangle UFO

UFOsam

Hi i'm sam new to this site and this is my UFO enconter.

Here is my account of events -

Sighting Date - 7th November 2003.

Sighting Time - 20:02pm

Time of Sighting - 1 minute 30 seconds

Location - North East England UK

Temperature - About 5 - 10 degrees

Shape - Triangle

Direction - West

Speed - About 10 - 20 MPH

How many UFO's - One UFO

Short description - Triangle with three orange lights and one big orange light in the center of the craft

Account of Events -

It was a normal Friday night I was outside with two friends at about 7:45pm we were talking to one another. I saw a big orange Light in the distance I said look at that star I thought it was a star at the time. My friends looked they said they had never seen a star that big before. We continued with our conversation it was now 20:00pm. But then the star started to change rapidly it was moving towards us. I stared at it and pointed to it, my friends looked and they were just amazed we started to say stuff to one another such as What the hell is that. It was amazing. It came over the house it was behind and we could just see this big black triangle with three Orange lights and one big one in the middle. At this point I new it was nothing like a helicopter or anything normal for that matter. I went inside as fast as possible I got the digital camera I alerted my parents I said - Come and look at this thing outside. They thought I was fooling around so they did not come. I went back out and by the time this had happened it started to disappear out of sight. I took a picture but it disappeared as soon as I took it. Later when analyzing the picture there was no sign of the UFO or anything on the picture. My parents had seen I had left the door open and heard me talking to my friends saying what the hex was that thing and other similar comments. They came out and asked what was going on I said what had happened and they could not believe it

Thats the report that i have built up from my friends account of events and my account of events.

Now i will show you the drawing that i did of the UFO and what the star looked like. I am not a great artist so these pictures are not great.

1, This is what the star looked like -

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/Sam...h-Triangle3.jpg

2, This is a sketch of the Triangle UFO.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/Sam...h-Triangle2.jpg

Hope you can all get a better prospective of what the UFO looked like by looking at these pictures.

:alien::alien::alien::)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UFOsam

• Lilly

• xstortionist

• hklmvm01

I have thought it could maybe be an aircraft but i don't really believe all that goverment rubbish. I understand that they do have triangle craft in operation but i do not believe that what i saw was a goverment craft. I think the goverment Triangles are not our own tecnology i think that the triangle craft are ET made and the goverment have some how got there hands on one of there craft and took the technology and used it to develop into there own craft. I do no believe that this technology was made by us in anyway. But thats just my opinion if anybody has an opinion on this please reply.

Thanks!

Sam,

Good to have your own opinion. It is possible with probability that the technology is not of this planet or even galaxy for that matter. But to think in reason as far as what is the most logical explanation for it. I would say that it is of this world and made of this worlds minerals. Our technology is very advanced....probably 20 years more advanced then what we know today. Just sometimes it's better to keep the best of technology hidden away from the public. I feel it is what einstien was working toward with magentics and life. I feel these air crafts use a mixture of gravitational and magentic propulsions to fly and create these very bright lights. and now with the military creating cloaked ships.

Yes it is best to keep it hidden.

It is the only logical explaination i can of at the moment and i have been looking for logical explainations ever since the sighting.

Here is the triangle craft that the goverment say is behind triangle UFO encounters -

user posted image

The A-12 was cancelled years ago, too big and fat for the US Navy.

two words:

STEALTH BLIMP

almost all of the large tringular 3 or 4 lighted UFOs reported (like that belgian one for example) are stealth blimps. They're HUGE, they're silent, and they look just like your picture.

almost all of the large tringular 3 or 4 lighted UFOs reported (like that belgian one for example) are stealth blimps. They're HUGE, they're silent, and they look just like your picture.

Totally agree. Exactly the same as one that flew over me and my near Salisbury in the Uk years ago. It was massive and I mean BIG. Totally silent, jet black with four bright white lights (the one in the middle was slightly redder than the outer three).#

This thing scared the crap out of me but IT WASN'T ALIEN. IT was definetely man made.

Looked identical to the Belgium pics

I have seen a flying triangle once. The first time was about 25 years ago. It was huge, had flashing lights and it went over our heads at about 100 meters. It made no sound at all.

One thing i know for sure. It was very impressing.

B)