Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the alien agenda

varnax

I'm interested in people's theories regarding the alien agenda, specifically, the agenda of the aliens commonly referred to as the gray aliens.

Let's just pressume for this discussion that alien abductions are a real phenomenon, even though it is not proven. Why would aliens abduct people?

I also wouldn't mind it if people spoke about other alien agendas (that is, besides the grays), if you have your theories on them.

Of course, this is all opinion related, however i am still interested to get feedback of believers of the abduction experience.

Edited by varnax

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I AAAM

• Hazzard

• Childe_of_Malkav

• Milo

I'm interested in people's theories regarding the alien agenda, specifically, the agenda of the aliens commonly referred to as the gray aliens.

Let's just pressume for this discussion that alien abductions are a real phenomenon, even though it is not proven. Why would aliens abduct people?

I also wouldn't mind it if people spoke about other alien agendas (that is, besides the grays), if you have your theories on them.

Of course, this is all opinion related, however i am still interested to get feedback of believers of the abduction experience.

I dunno maybe the same reason we do it on earth. We follow, tag, capture animals all over the world we live in, so if there was another form of life around, id say there just here to check it out, use our valuable resources, study etc.

I don't know its all a guessing game anyways.

Ah the alien agenda.

The greys are a wholesome bunch of probers. They are known throughout the universe as the intergallactic lechers. They are only interested in watching humans squirm and partying in mexico.

Then we have the Space Lobsters. These are a foul bunch to be sure. They do not like our goats. They take them every night. We need our goats to climb mountains. But the Space Lobsters pinch them.

oh why? :(

Varnax: you wrote, "Let's just pressume for this discussion that alien abductions are a real phenomenon, even though it is not proven."

- Please see my other post on Dr. David Jacobs and his proof of alien abduction. I think it's in that Utah thread. He also has written a very user-friendly book on this exact subject (The Alien Agenda). I think you'll find it rather interesting.

Many of the great hoaxes of the past 50 years have involved reports of UFOs, extraterrestrial visitors, and contact with distant space civilizations.

But lets say that they are on their way, the experience on Earth has been that when explorers come to visit you, that's usually bad news. You know, I'm thinking of the Native Americans, when the Spaniards landed on the coast. People often say, "Oh, they're gonna come here and help us solve our environmental problems." Well, I'm not solving the environmental problems of the ants in my backyard, although I know the ants are there.

I'm not dismissive of it, but I challenge the belivers to come up with better evidence,and soo far I havent seen any.

Skeptics are sometimes criticized for demanding physical evidence of alien visitations. It is an unreasonable demand, believers say, because aliens are intelligent and cunning, and one cannot expect them to leave physical evidence of their presence on Earth.

Well, such an argument may make sense to somebody who is prepared to believe in alien visitations as an act of faith, in the same way that some people believe in angels.

Edited by hazzard

I keep a very open mind regarding all things unexplained, but so far the best explanation for the greys i have found so far might be the one that proves real (if the historical evidence is proven real). That we, as a race, were seeded on earth, for whatever reason, and the greys are studying (and in the past possibly directly influencing) our evolution as a species. Think of this, the greys are always the most terrifying, they are the ones who kidnap, and harm according to accounts by those abducted, but they are also the ones who try to hide the fact that the person was abducted in the first place, implying that they did not mean to harm us, but for some reason their mind suppression techniques eventually fail, or perhaps that is even an experiment in itself, to see how many of us manage to remember what has happened.

I keep a very open mind regarding all things unexplained, but so far the best explanation for the greys i have found so far might be the one that proves real (if the historical evidence is proven real). That we, as a race, were seeded on earth, for whatever reason, and the greys are studying (and in the past possibly directly influencing) our evolution as a species. Think of this, the greys are always the most terrifying, they are the ones who kidnap, and harm according to accounts by those abducted, but they are also the ones who try to hide the fact that the person was abducted in the first place, implying that they did not mean to harm us, but for some reason their mind suppression techniques eventually fail, or perhaps that is even an experiment in itself, to see how many of us manage to remember what has happened.

Such an argument may make sense to somebody who is prepared to believe in alien visitations as an act of faith,I need a little more than faith to belive in this extraordinary claim.

Remember this.

Extraordinary claim needs extraordinary evidence.

UFOlogy is backed by adaquate-albeit not overwhelming-evidence known to laymen e.g. landing trace evidence and various injuries sustained by abductees.

I don't understand why people come to this website just to post comments like 'there's not enough evidence to believe in aliens'. I think this is a valid statement. There is evidence, but it doesn't directly imply aliens. for example, implants that have been removed, scars and ground marks where UFO's have supposedly landed. But why would you even bother coming to a website thread that discusses aliens just to say quite an obvious statement that 'there's no enough evidence, why even bother.'

The fact is, aliens are a widely reported experience. Many many many people report having UFo and alien encounters, so much so, that you cannot simply pass it of as someone who wants attention, or someone who actually saw a helipcopter. Sure, there are a lot of cases where this is, in fact, the case. But it is simply my opinion that the vast amount of cases reported is too many to be ignored.

The alien phenomenon may not even be alien related. That is, aliens may not be creatures from another planet. It may be a result of the collective human psyche (but that doesn't explain things such as scars and implants), or the aliens may not even come from our universe. They may not be biological creatures in the common sense. Encounters are simply too strange to pin down to 'aliens from another planet'. But from what we hear, lights in the sky and creatures coming from those lights= a people from another planet.

The point is this. Some people believe in aliens, and some do not. The ones that don't will only be swayed when they experience something paranormal in nature. The others will keep researching despite the lack of concrete evidence.

Let me put it this way. The 'evidence' available to us of shotty footage, implants and the recently discovered hair of alien (see whitley strieber's site and download the podcast or read his journal to find out more) would be accepted for DISCUSSION by an age of people where the media didn't mock everything to do with aliens. the concept itself shouldn't be mocked. those who simply will not accept any other explanation will be, though. people should keep an open mind, and are allowed to keep aliens as an option to believe.

i have to go... so let me just end by saying,

from everything that you've read and seen what do you think aliens are here for? how many alien species do you think there are? how much does the government know, and what do they know? does anyone have any theories on this subject? i don't care if you don't believe in the subject. this is a discussion about the concept of aliens, not a thread that i'd like to see 7 people agreeing with each other about how there's not enough evidence to say aliens exist.

I don't understand why people come to this website just to post comments like 'there's not enough evidence to believe in aliens'.

Maby because its the truth,there arent any.

There is evidence, but it doesn't directly imply aliens. this is a discussion about the concept of aliens, not a thread that i'd like to see 7 people agreeing with each other about how there's not enough evidence to say aliens exist.

And just how good is the evidence,well lets see.

The testimony you are talking about . Pilots, astronauts,police and others with experienced eyes and impressive credentials have all claimed to see odd craft in the skies. It’s safe to say that these witnesses have seen something. But just because you don’t recognize an aerial phenomenon doesn’t mean that it’s an extraterrestrial visitor. That requires additional evidence that, so far, seems to be as unconvincing as the trickery-free saucer snaps.

Abduction stories are an entirely separate field of study and one which I won’t address here, although I must confess that it’s intriguing to see photos of scoop marks on the flesh of human subjects, coupled with the claim that these minor disfigurements are due to alien malfeasance. But even aside from the puzzling question of why beings from distant suns would come to Earth to melon-ball the locals, this evidence is, once again, ambiguous. The scoops might be due to aliens, and then again, they could be the consequence of spousal abuse or many other causes.

Just to be clear on this,the UFO advocates are not asking us to believe something either trivial or peripheral, for after all, there could hardly be any discovery more dramatic or important than visitors from other worlds. If we could prove that the aliens are here, I would be as awestruck as anyone, however, I await a compelling Exhibit A.

Edited by DEBUNKER

well then varnax if the only evidence of aliens are just scars, implants, and odd looking landing spots (very insufficient in my opinion) then Blazea58 theory is the best so far.

Their just tagging the species of earth and experimenting on them to learn of there ways.

the abduction phenomena is quite interesting, the best theory I've heard, was on the discovery channel/history channel (forget) and they put forth the idea that alot of them were "night terrors"

apparently the body paralyzes itself when you're in one of the deeper stages of sleep, and sometimes people evidently "wake up" during this state and can't move, feel immobilized, restrained. see shadowy figures moving about. there's similiar accounts going way back in history, only back then it was blamed on devils and demons, evil spirits.

now on the other side, what do they want? well, if they are more advanced than us, and exist, then it's safe to assume that they have seen the futility of war, and aren't looking to wipe us out. maybe so though. I think if aliens really are visiting earth, they're just doing what we'd be doing.. science. studying the lifeforms, resources, etc.

The aliens are not extraterrestrials, but fallen angels. They are the Nephilim spoken of in the Old Testament.

They seek to corrupt human DNA through a human/alien hybrid breeding program.

They tried this once before, and this is why the world was destroyed by the Great Flood.

The aliens are not extraterrestrials, but fallen angels. They are the Nephilim spoken of in the Old Testament.

They tried this once before, and this is why the world was destroyed by the Great Flood.

Uh huh. :no::no:

The "aliens" seek to bring back the race of fallen ones in preperation for the "great city" of Revelation. The Antichrist, the "son of Perdition", will in fact be the literal son of Satan.

But why would you even bother coming to a website thread that discusses aliens just to say quite an obvious statement that 'there's no enough evidence, why even bother.'

Yea i myself would like to see people open up and have a real conversation or arguement over it rather then saying "do you have proof to back up your claim" Most people have their own belief's so reguardless they will always stab the people that don't fit into their category.

The fact is, aliens are a widely reported experience. Many many many people report having UFo and alien encounters, so much so, that you cannot simply pass it of as someone who wants attention, or someone who actually saw a helipcopter.

I myself wonder how some people here can simply pass ufos off as helicopters or all natural occurrences. Of course the people who have seen something are infact here for attention simply because they want others to believe in what they saw. There is to many ufo experiences people have had to simply pass it off. I personally believe in the Fire in the Sky movie, as the number 1 ufo abduction that was actually recorded and passed tests with flying colors.

Sure, there are a lot of cases where this is, in fact, the case. But it is simply my opinion that the vast amount of cases reported is too many to be ignored.

I highly agree with that statement even though it is a bold one. Really one can say that ufos dont exist simply because there has been people mistakening Mars for ufos, there has been many hoaxes, and people who need medical help that report them. The thing is that there is more sightings by highly trained people including the army, police force, and highly creditable sources that cant simply be passed off as nothing more then an airplane etc.

The alien phenomenon may not even be alien related. That is, aliens may not be creatures from another planet. It may be a result of the collective human psyche (but that doesn't explain things such as scars and implants), or the aliens may not even come from our universe. They may not be biological creatures in the common sense. Encounters are simply too strange to pin down to 'aliens from another planet'. But from what we hear, lights in the sky and creatures coming from those lights= a people from another planet.

I like this point you make, and you do a good job at explaining it.

The point is this. Some people believe in aliens, and some do not. The ones that don't will only be swayed when they experience something paranormal in nature.

That is something i cannot stress enough. Alot of the non believers probably never step foot outside their house, probably never even take the time to look up in the sky at night.

The fact is that nobody will believe 100% in something till there is either proof or you have seen something with your own eyes, cause otherwise people here expect us to show Dna samples, artifacts, etc etc. Im sure if there was such solid proof we wouldn't be on a board called UNEXPLAINED mysteries now would we?

The others will keep researching despite the lack of concrete evidence.

Let me put it this way. The 'evidence' available to us of shotty footage, implants and the recently discovered hair of alien (see whitley strieber's site and download the podcast or read his journal to find out more) would be accepted for DISCUSSION by an age of people where the media didn't mock everything to do with aliens. the concept itself shouldn't be mocked. those who simply will not accept any other explanation will be, though. people should keep an open mind, and are allowed to keep aliens as an option to believe.

Yea most people think that in order to see a ufo you have to be a rich well payed person with very good equipment to film or take pictures of the object with. So simply because they see a low quality video, they state the clips are fake. Heck if i were to take a picture or video it would be the same bs, since all i got is a Cannon digital elf and only has 5x zoom, 1 minute videos, or 20-30 seconds on maximum. Now given that the ufos people have spotted can be close to the ground or even 15,000 feet up or more. Taking a video of something at night also has its flaws. I just think that there is alot of evidence within videos its just people pass it off as hoaxes because of detail quality , or movement of the object etc. I think if billy meier would have never been born alot of ufo sightings would actually be taken a little bit more seriously. Look what the guy did , telling people ufos were visiting him and having tea and crumpets with him. Ever since i saw any of his stuff i started to wonder why anyone would go out of their way to make hoaxes like he did. You look at hoaxes first then you look at what were talking about is another life form, sure thats enough fantasy for anyone, but its true we need solid evidence before saying "they are here without a doubt"

i have to go... so let me just end by saying,

from everything that you've read and seen what do you think aliens are here for? how many alien species do you think there are? how much does the government know, and what do they know? does anyone have any theories on this subject? i don't care if you don't believe in the subject. this is a discussion about the concept of aliens, not a thread that i'd like to see 7 people agreeing with each other about how there's not enough evidence to say aliens exist.

I think there here to study, just as we are still doing on earth, there is plenty of things to learn just on earth, so maybe they found our planet and are just as amazed as we are that were the only planet with life in our entire solar system. I personally think there is only one species , i don't quite believe in all these other things like greys, reptilians etc. I am under the impression that some ufos could be remote controlled, that would explain travelling millions of miles and doing maneuvers that arent physically possible. Maybe the ufos we see today are quite like how we have rovers on mars , they just came to study another marvel in our universe i don't know.

The government knows alot more then the public and thats a FACT. It's only obvious when you look at the endless amounts of documents that were held from the public up until now. The government doesn't want the public involved in their research on this subject or so it seems that way.

Edited by Blazea58

The "aliens" seek to bring back the race of fallen ones in preperation for the "great city" of Revelation. The Antichrist, the "son of Perdition", will in fact be the literal son of Satan.

could you please quote the scriptures where this is said, and then give your interpretation of them?

not picking, I just find this aspect interesting.

where is this implied? doesn't it say they were cast down to earth to mix the seed? why would they still be around, if there's no indication that Noah or anyone in his family was one. can you please explain your theory?

Edited by mike^_^

Alternate religion and a good splash of science fiction. :lol:

:alien: they want to help us,when the world will be reborn again.we are a hazzard to ourselves.they mean no threat.

Lets say that they are on their way, the experience on Earth has been that when explorers come to visit you, that's usually bad news.

And then there are people who often say, "Oh, they're gonna come here and help us solve our environmental problems." Well, I'm not solving the environmental problems of the ants in my backyard, although I know the ants are there.

I just dont see how you can belive in all this without any proof what so ever.

I'm not dismissive of it, but I challenge the belivers to come up with better evidence,and soo far I havent seen any.

Edited by hazzard

Ah the alien agenda.

The greys are a wholesome bunch of probers. They are known throughout the universe as the intergallactic lechers. They are only interested in watching humans squirm and partying in mexico.

Then we have the Space Lobsters. These are a foul bunch to be sure. They do not like our goats. They take them every night. We need our goats to climb mountains. But the Space Lobsters pinch them.

oh why? :(

Er...the thread-starter tried to make a serious discussion.

Of course, a bit of humor sometimes is not wrong, but I think I'm the only one not getting what really is so fun about...well, Moe.

Of course, a bit of humor sometimes is not wrong, but I think I'm the only one not getting what really is so fun about...well, Moe.

Try doing some serious drugs.:lol:

Perhaps Moe just walks to the beat of a different drummer?

Perhaps he's a rebel with a rather *unique* cause?

user posted image Comic relief rocks!