Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Meat in your diet

robbieb

Ladies, and Gentelmen, Boy and Girls, Children of all ages, we are people. we are complex. we need food. we need meat. meat is good. it helps us function it helps give us minerals we cant get from plats because well plants dont have all the minerals. and yet some among us belive we shoudlnt eat meat. they belive that meat isharmful for u. they say that every piece of meat u see has come from a place where all animals have been beaten and forced to eat steroids. THEY BLAME AMERICA BEING FAT ON US EATING ANIMALS. yet there are many ways to get meat that hasnt been form animls suffering. but they refuse to belive it. so now tell me why u eat meat and tell me why u just love that big steak and chicken and tell me why u think itsm ore natural to eat meat thne to fight over food with a rabbit. i say kille the rabbit cook him and put it in the salad because meat is good. (no im not some crazed kill all animals and eat them guy i jsutl ike meat and i know most f u do too)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• __Kratos__

• Ravinar

• robbieb

I agree!

Steak is good and tasty and I love it prepared cooked, but rare. Rare enough so when ya stick your fork in it, the blood and juices comes pouring out so ya can mix it in with your mashed potatoes!

Really, if you think we shouldn't eat meat, then don't. You'll be saving more steak for me!

You can have a perfectly healthy diet without meat; fruits, nuts and vegetables contain all of the vital vitamins, minerals and the protein that you need. :yes:

um i belive u have ur thread that meat eaters were asked not to post in so you can have your own unintrupeted converstaion why dont u allow us the same?

I eat meat because I like it.. and I am healthy.

My yearly check-up at the doctor showed that my weight is good (actaully lost a few lbs. this year)... cholesterol is great, blood pressure is great.

I eat a balanced diet of all the food groups. I do eat meat, veggies, dairy and fruit... and sometimes even reward myself with something sweet.

I don't feel guilty for eating meat. I was raised with hunters and have actually killed two deer (which I gave to a poor family that really needed the meat for the winter).

I guess it is all in one's personal beliefs and convictions, one's personal likes and dislikes.

Hey.. to each his own! :tu:

I eat meat because it tastes good, in some cases helps keep populations in control (yes, I eat bambi! :lol: ) and it's my choice.

I'm healthy, I exercise and run. I also eat veggies, fruits and grains to keep a balanced diet. That's my choice and if you don't like it, I'm sure you'll get over it. :)

If you want to eat meat, I don't see a problem with it. :tu:

um i belive u have ur thread that meat eaters were asked not to post in so you can have your own unintrupeted converstaion why dont u allow us the same?

:lol: Sorry, I'm not a part of the "vegetarian club", I haven't even replied in any topics similar to this. I'm just correcting you where you're wrong.

oh for god sakes will you people stop it!! :angry2: im talking to both vegetarians and meat eaters. there are allredy three tipics on the same thing. just pick one tipic and stick with it. <_<

oh for god sakes will you people stop it!! :angry2: im talking to both vegetarians and meat eaters. there are allredy three tipics on the same thing. just pick one tipic and stick with it. <_<

Maybe I don't want to post on the other two and I just want to post here....

Or maybe I'll post on all three!

Ya got a problem with that? :P

Edited by Otacon

Humans are omnivores, and though it may vary from person to person--I have found that a diet consisting of meat as well as vegetables make me function the best. Not to forget that meat tastes great, and is healthy, provided that you stay away from the processed stuff and don't overdo the red meat.

Nothing like a good, medium beef occationally though ;)

I have found that a diet consisting of meat as well as vegetables make me function the best. Not to forget that meat tastes great, and is healthy, provided that you stay away from the processed stuff and don't overdo the red meat.

I wholly agree...

I just eat meat and veg...but real meat not the crap you get in the likes of mAC DOnalds or Burger King!!! processed crap!!

However red meat from what my doc tell me ...too much of it over the years can cause cancer.(along with ciggys ect).thats coming from my own doctor...and yes I have bowel cancer...I did used to eat lots and lots of red meat....I have cut down on it now though

Still like the odd steak now and again...and tender chicken...and appart from tuna...I like crispy bacon with lettuce and salad cream yummy :ph34r:

I agree!

Steak is good and tasty and I love it prepared cooked, but rare. Rare enough so when ya stick your fork in it, the blood and juices comes pouring out so ya can mix it in with your mashed potatoes!

Really, if you think we shouldn't eat meat, then don't. You'll be saving more steak for me!

Meduim rare is much nicer with some graded cheese on top..with the fat left on...and I make my cream potatoes with some real cream , butter and cream cheese..its nicer

but since I have bowel cancer I am going to try out the herbal treatments and eat healthy..and only allow myself a lil meat now and again :yes:

Edited by Beckys_Mom

LOL you have a point..there is a topic on it...

I eat meat just to make vegans unhappy. Edited by ericraven2003

I eat meat just to make vegans unhappy.

No you dont LOL you are only saying that to get on a few vegans nerves here on this board LOL

You eat meat cuz..................you like it :w00t:

go on admit it LOL :D

No you dont LOL you are only saying that to get on a few vegans nerves here on this board LOL

You eat meat cuz..................you like it :w00t:

go on admit it LOL :D

Well. I like it too. I actually just had a half pound burger. It was incredible.

Edited by ericraven2003

Well. I like it too. I acutually just had a half pound burger. It was incredible.

I wont eat a burger unless it was real meat...not processed crap...

BM burger

Steak, cheese, mushrooms, a hint of lettuce, slice of bacon and blue cheese dressing...now thats a BM burger ^_^

Bacon.... mmmmmmmm.......

Bacon makes everythng taste better. I just love pig meat.lol :D

Bacon and pork all come from the same animal...but a lot of people love pork but hate bacon :wacko:

I like both

Ladies, and Gentelmen, Boy and Girls, Children of all ages, we are people. we are complex. we need food. we need meat. meat is good. it helps us function it helps give us minerals we cant get from plats because well plants dont have all the minerals. and yet some among us belive we shoudlnt eat meat. they belive that meat isharmful for u. they say that every piece of meat u see has come from a place where all animals have been beaten and forced to eat steroids. THEY BLAME AMERICA BEING FAT ON US EATING ANIMALS. yet there are many ways to get meat that hasnt been form animls suffering. but they refuse to belive it. so now tell me why u eat meat and tell me why u just love that big steak and chicken and tell me why u think itsm ore natural to eat meat thne to fight over food with a rabbit. i say kille the rabbit cook him and put it in the salad because meat is good. (no im not some crazed kill all animals and eat them guy i jsutl ike meat and i know most f u do too)

Sorry you don't need meat, everything you need can come from not animal sources easily. And Animal sources of food have many health issues associated with them.

Edited by Avinash_Tyagi

How do my fellow meat eaters feel about eating veal?

I've been called everything under the sun for eating a veal steak sandwich. I don't agree with the treatment but can't argue with the flavor.

i dont like veal cause i saw the baby cows one time i almsot cried. i dont care if other people eat it though. and Avinash_Tyagi u have ur thread we hav our eat and let eat

How do my fellow meat eaters feel about eating veal?

I've been called everything under the sun for eating a veal steak sandwich. I don't agree with the treatment but can't argue with the flavor.

Tastes good :tu:

I only eat Lamb and Chicken. You need them for lots of Indian curries and I couldnt not cook without em!! It would kill me!

But I dont eat any other meats.