Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient ruins of Mars

vimjams

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vimjams

• Stellar

• Triniant

• NightMoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Black and white images always tend to play tricks on the eyes!...however its a good site, and all the pictures really make you wonder..especially the straight angled rocks.

user posted image

This picture has the distinction of a house shaded by a mountain rock. See the window in the rock? I'm not kidding here. That's what I saw the first time I looked at it. But yes, the eyes can play tricks on you.

Angled rock? Millions of years of change can alter the landscape of any surface. They're most likely split rock with sharp points.

Hello

Thanks for the response

I cannot prove any of what I am claiming (obviously) but the amount of 'strange' rock formations are not to be simply disregarded as mere 'rock' and ought not to be ignored. I mean, have a close look at Earths ancient ruins for comparison. I am in the process of uploading other 'stones' I have discovered of which I believe resemble 'cut' and 'worked' masonary. I tried to stimulate interest at 'BLACKVAULT' but it seems there are a lot of children on that site.

This is a serious business, as a great many (unaswered) questions about our own history still remain...I think Martian civilisation, or the existence of it in the distant past, actually goes some way to tell us about ourselves and our origins...And may just (warn) us of the future.

Thanks for an adult and intelligent response.

Vimm thumbsup.gif

Geocities don't allow remote linking unfortunately, which is why none of the images are showing up here.

The best way to reference a specific image from there is to include a link to the image file, rather than posting the image itself to the forum.

Who is the chap you refer to?

and thanks for linking my pictures thumbsup.gif

Amazing! I totally agree with the site creator, I have always beleived there IS or WAS life on Mars and other places in the Universe. Just remember back to the Face on Mars resembling a Jesus or Biblical face, etc. Also the face looked very much like a human if you do recall and also the pyramids. Strange. I really hope Nasa can get a life...imagine what the governement itself is hiding? (Note: the cut out portions of the images showed a bad job in Photoshop, come on Nasa, you can do better than that!)

user posted image

Note: What is that in the upper right-hand corner? blink.gif

The Raven, we've had many discussions about the face on mars...and I do beleive

that if you look at the face from a different angle, it looks like a pyramid. original.gif I think it's highly possible that Mars once contained life, though I don't know enough about it to worry.

Ahh not the face as a pyramid, look to the far bottom left and you will see numerous triangular shapes that look like the monuments in Egypt and such. I am new here, but I should have guessed it had been discussed. I still am interested though but what is that thing in the upper corner?

Hi

Thanks for sharing this.

Neither do I think we should 'worry' joe013...but there is a great deal we have to think about.

Here on Earth there are people still willing to kill thousands of eachother for the causes we all know to be lies...They have always been lies. Do you not think we (in the 21st century) ought to be doing better?

It's going to take one heck of a miracle to sought out the past two thousand years of deception...And an even bigger one to to correct the present day damage.

It is not really anything to do with 'worry' joe013 (too late for that) But we really do have to think about it.

Here is a picture for you Raven to think about...Is it or isn't it?

post-69-1081579689.jpg

It does look like a steel girder! And that little rock is the bolt, right? The only thing I am confused about is that it looks like it's made of stone. wacko.gif

Some of the other pictures were extremely convincing, on the Nasa website I saw a picture that was not on that mars voyage thing, and a stone in the far corner was CLEARLY not natural. This was probably the most convincing stone I have seen so far, it was long and rectangular, with almost perfect sides showing little wear. I think this is proof enough --- But who knows, we might just want life so bad we are going crazy.

It’s going to look like stone to a lot of people Raven…And considering the length of time its been there I can only assume a good deal of petrifaction has occurred. Nevertheless, NASA is not going to tell me what it is and the rest of the World’s ‘experts’ have no more knowledge about it than myself, so I’ve made-up my own mind…It’s a girder.

I’ve worked on enough demolition sites to recognise that at least.

Cheers

thumbsup.gif

That’s a very interesting website Triniant.

I am in no doubt that scientists have either made a big ‘boo boo’ or they are just plain liars. I sincerely believe it is the latter.

There is no scientific reason for the (non-existence) of Martian life forms…Absolutely none: Just pompous bull****.

Before Rover, my interest in Martian anomalies was periodical. I mean, it kind of ‘rose and fell’ with my mood. But something happened to me when I saw the images from Spirit. It’s hard to explain and I am not going to try…But what you and I (and others) are looking for on Mars is (potentially) very important and ought to be of concern to everybody.

Can I join your web ring?

thumbsup.gif

I do agree that there are a lot of strange anamolies concerning Mars. I guess we will not know until there is a manned mission or a lander that will collect specimens and bring them back here from the great mysterious red planet........of course that is assuming the information will be shared with us, the public.

My gut feeling right now is that there is or was life on Mars. I feel that a majority of these photos are not just geological coincidences.

Speaking of anamolies and referencing past posts and threads from this forum is a link to the Cydonia Controversy. I am pretty convinced that there are large foreign made structures at that location.

Cydonia

Nothing much...Just letting you know I have updated Mars Journey website with some new pics

thumbsup.gif

user posted image

thats a good 1

I dunno, do you think it is really from mars? and if it is was it tampered with?

the aliens mustve saved the people of mars and brought them to earth...remember how the egyptians had so many animals and they were apparantly so close with them? how did they get so many different animals? they are from mars, the aliens saved them. the event just got dragged on to what it is now, noahs ark.

I'm looking at these photos, trying to see something, but I gotta say all I see are some odd shaped rocks. I've seen similar rocks by the river hundreds of times, sure, they're interesting, but they're not proof of an extinct civilisation. Remember the alleged microbes found on the Martian meteorite? This was major news, you heard about it everywhere. The Face got an enormous of media attention, even warranting it's own segment on 20/20, if I remember right. If there were actually unmistakeable signs of habitation, I'm sure someone who makes their living analyzing these photos would have caught on by now, and it would have been all over the media. Remember, making big discoveries means the Mars project gets more funding, and finding ruined structures on Mars and making them public would definately mean more funding.

I'm sure I've made no dent in your belief that these are geniune artefacts, since you want so badly for there to be evidence of an ancient civilization on Mars and a government conspiracy to cover it up that you will see whatever you need to see to prove your own theories correct, and simply will not accept that you could be wrong.

I'm sorry, I tried, but I don't see anything to convince me that this is anything other than a pile of rubble.