Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

X Ray Vision

psychicpowersarenice

I can see through things. I'm really serious! I'm just wondering if anyone else can do this besides the famous Russian girl. I'll share some stuff only if other ppl respond to this. You don't hafta have the power to reply to this!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psychicpowersarenice

• panther10758

• Stellar

• Insight

I can see through things. I'm really serious! I'm just wondering if anyone else can do this besides the famous Russian girl. I'll share some stuff only if other ppl respond to this. You don't hafta have the power to reply to this!

370611[/snapback]

No, hun....I can't see through things, but I think it is amazing that you can! I wish I could.

How exactly are you using this ability? If you're anything like me someone should make you a lead blindfold.

Is this actual X-ray vision, a wavelength of light that cannot ordinarily be detected by the human eye, or something else?

if I had that I'd be constantly alternating from giggling like a schoolgirl to wishing I could wash my eyes out cursing my ability.

would also make a fortune guessing what's in envelopes.

Oooo, would help alot with junk mail... or what's behind door #3.

370611[/snapback]

It seems all to easy to say you can see through things. Give us detailed examples of the limits of this ability. What materials are easier to see through. If you can see through things, why can you see anything at all, and avoid seeing through all things. I don't deny you have this ability, but I just would like a little more info on it. The russian girl you speak of is quite well documented.

370611[/snapback]

Yeah, it seems if you really do have this ability, you owe it to yourself to start getting rich off it.

"see" what in envelopes, bet your friends all kinds of money, go to vegas and cheat at gambling. Make yourself rich, and prove to the world you really DO have this ability....which you probably just think you do.

Being rich off psi is one thing. You can do it by all means, proving it to the world will spark attention to the Psychic Phenomenon and scientists to probably study it.

But sometimes the attention is nerve racking. People will call you a hoax, some people will follow you and eventually learn to make a psiball, and some people such as scientists will go on studying the phenomenon.

370611[/snapback]

Do you also wear blue tights with a big "S" on your chest!

370611[/snapback]

Do you also wear blue tights with a big "S" on your chest!

371902[/snapback]

What if he is serious...

I have serious doubts but if he is then he will soon be very very wealthy

disgust.gif I"M A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I first discovered I could do this when I started seeing through things and people on tv. Then I decided to see if I could do it in real life, and I could, but not as well, so I started preacticing. I'm definitely not an expert yet(I'm only 13!!!) but I'm getting much better. When I see through a person it's kinda odd because I don't see their organs or anything, just the thing behind them! I also can see much better through darker colored objects. Seeing through thicker things is obviously harder. I can sometimes control this abillity and sometimes can't. Recently I've been seing things through my eyelids at night, which I used to be able to do a little but not nearly as well as I can now. I also practice seeing through my arms and fingers at the object behind them, and practice seeing through things like pens and pencils and even other people. I was surpried at how many people responded to this, becuase I've posted this on 2 other websites where at first I only had a few remarks, but this is great! grin2.gif I'm being totally serious and truthful about this. I also have precognative abillities, and am currently training myself to be cryokinetic(I just started, so it's not very good a tall rolleyes.gif )

When you see, is it just in your mind (like when you imagine an object)

Or is it like when your dreaming and you achually see it with your eyes

disgust.gif I"M A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I first discovered I could do this when I started seeing through things and people on tv. Then I decided to see if I could do it in real life, and I could, but not as well, so I started preacticing. I'm definitely not an expert yet(I'm only 13!!!) but I'm getting much better. When I see through a person it's kinda odd because I don't see their organs or anything, just the thing behind them! I also can see much better through darker colored objects. Seeing through thicker things is obviously harder. I can sometimes control this abillity and sometimes can't. Recently I've been seing things through my eyelids at night, which I used to be able to do a little but not nearly as well as I can now. I also practice seeing through my arms and fingers at the object behind them, and practice seeing through things like pens and pencils and even other people. I was surpried at how many people responded to this, becuase I've posted this on 2 other websites where at first I only had a few remarks, but this is great!  grin2.gif I'm being totally serious and truthful about this. I also have precognative abillities, and am currently training myself to be cryokinetic(I just started, so it's not very good a tall  rolleyes.gif )

371963[/snapback]

If your a girl, then why did you select male in your profile?

psychicpowersarenice

Alien Embryo

Group: Member

Member No.: 12159

I seriously doubt that you have X-Ray vision. Its just not possible.

Oh, and welcome! thumbsup.gif

Edited by Diebytheflyguy

Male or Female my comments were meant to be both humorous and state my doubt. I did NOT intend to offend. I doubt very seriously you have this ability but "if" you do then use for good but until I see REAL proof I respectfully cast my vote of doubt in your claim with NO offense meant!

No, it's not remote viewing becuase I actually see it with my eyes, not ever inside my mind. I changed my profile to saying it's female lol i don't know how it ever got to saying male! tongue.gif I really can do this, i swear! I can't always do it whenever I wanna, but I'm getting better. I'm surprised that barely anyone else can do this, becuase I've seen people who like can do telekinesis and telepathy and vitakinesis, but no x ray vision.....

I'd like some proof, please. Like examples.

Ex.

"I can read letters without opening the evelope"

Try doing some tests. Very few people will take just words as decent enough proof to reply.

Have someone stand behind a door and hold up an amount of fingers between 1 and 10. If you get it right, then record it and see how many times you get it right. Try doing it about 30 times.

Then do the evelope thing. And keep doing more tests then give us what you have recorded so far.

I remain skeptical until you give results.

OK I'll start practicing more....but don't expect immediate stuff from me here.

This has got 2 b the most interesting power I've ever heard of in reality grin2.gif

I agree with the need 4 proof of something this incredible, however, I'm a strong believer in "Anything is possible to those who believe." Think about it, people can freeze water, make rain, mess with electricity, move stuff just by thinking it, the list goes on, and on, whats not to believe?

Whats not to believe in are things that you see as unbelievable grin2.gif .

People here believe in their psi because they can do their psi before them and that is proof enough to them.

I know the list of psi abilities can go on and not stop, but I know that what they say is real and I have my reasons for it.

Ya, anything is possible!!! I was surprised when I discovered this abillity, I mean I had tried doing a bunch of other psychic stuff that didn't really work for me and I had never even thought of x ray vision as a psychic power, but then it popped up by itself and I was like "Woa!"