Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#8326    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:01 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 09 March 2013 - 02:41 AM, said:

My god! The precision of these blocks!

It had to be aliens!!!!!!

Posted Image

Simply stunning!!!Fascinating!!!Beyond epic!!!

One day perhaps we will be able to accomplish such amazing feats!Until then we dream!  :lol:

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#8327    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:39 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 08 March 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

congratulations... page 555...

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

http://www.unexplain...hp?showforum=69

:unsure2:

Yes, 555 pages filled with unsubstantiated claims. That has to be some kind of record.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#8328    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,659 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:10 AM

View PostHazzard, on 09 March 2013 - 06:39 AM, said:

Yes, 555 pages filled with unsubstantiated claims. That has to be some kind of record.

it's all how one sees the possibilities i guess, i mean....

:unsure2:

#8329    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:43 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 08 March 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

yep.. nothing new or interesting that has not been posted before and explained..

New stuff zoser.. new stuff.. come on mate.. I know you have it in you.. find something new that has not been explained to you already.. time and time again..

Au Contraire Mr Dingo.

Show me where vitrification and moulding have been demonstrated on another thread?

It's all here.  The Russian's findings are the icing on the cake.

Denying it all is just that.  There is no sound refutation for any of these phenomena.

The 6th Army has been defeated.

This is Stalingrad; the turning point.

If you have any solid refutation against the LAH claims, let's here them.

Edited by zoser, 09 March 2013 - 08:45 AM.

Posted Image

#8330    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:14 AM

A good example of how nothing has been refuted here.  Remember this?  No one has explained how the inside of the hole became vitrified.

Undeniable ancient high tech.  Try that one for a start.

By the way; look at 4:59.

Incredible unequalled precision!

If I get time I will post that shot later

The best precision seen yet.

Lightly

Here is your evidence of precision in 3 planes.

The Russians are now at Kursk.

Edited by zoser, 09 March 2013 - 09:25 AM.

Posted Image

#8331    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,300 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:32 AM

zzzzzz  :sleepy:

boring as usual. who wants to play?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8332    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:31 AM

View Postlightly, on 09 March 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

. . .  No. I'm pointing out that  some walls at Machu Pichu  are one style on the bottom and another, obviously newer, smaller, cruder style on some of the tops.   This example has mortar on the top portion... none below.

like this >  Attachment Macchu Picchu tops2.jpg

That's because they were - and still are - being reconstructed by archeologists.

Just find a photo of how Machu Picchu looked when it was first discovered, and compare that with how it looks now.

And the different styles is about the different use and purpose of the buildings.

Like I told Zoser a dozen times: your house most probably does not resemble a cathedral.

#8333    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,148 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:32 AM

View Postzoser, on 09 March 2013 - 09:14 AM, said:

A good example of how nothing has been refuted here.  Remember this?  No one has explained how the inside of the hole became vitrified.

Lies!

It has been explained. I know 556 pages is a lot but think back...you can remember, something to do with sand.... I know you'll get it! :tu:

And for your information 'shiny' does not equal vitrified. Anybody who says so doesn't know ****. I can polish concrete to look like glass, no vitrification necessary.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#8334    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,024 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:42 AM

View Postzoser, on 09 March 2013 - 09:14 AM, said:

Undeniable ancient high tech.  Try that one for a start.

By the way; look at 4:59.

Incredible unequalled precision!

If I get time I will post that shot later

The best precision seen yet.
Lightly

Here is your evidence of precision in 3 planes.
The Russians are now at Kursk.
HURRAH!
We're back to the drilled holes!!

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#8335    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 8,862 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:45 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 09 March 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

Lies!

It has been explained. I know 556 pages is a lot but think back...you can remember, something to do with sand.... I know you'll get it! :tu:

And for your information 'shiny' does not equal vitrified. Anybody who says so doesn't know ****
. I can polish concrete to look like glass, no vitrification necessary.

concrete ? ...... glass ?

Oh no you didn't .......

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#8336    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,206 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:23 PM

Thanks zoser  , our intermittent piggy back wifi is dead this morning.. i'll try to view the vid later.  

Thanks Abramelin... that actually had crossed my mind..  that some of the reconstructed tops may have been down by archeologists .   Especially the mortared ones. There is a lot of  ..  obviously later RE construction  at Machu Pichu.

It actually looks as if  the building of some of the original massive stuff was  interrupted and never finished. .. dunno.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#8337    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:19 PM

nope.. and again zoser.. nothing new to see that has not already been explained to you in the past 500 odd pages..

try again..

#8338    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:57 PM

View Postzoser, on 08 March 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

Does it really matter?

As long as the mainstream fairy tales are proved in the end to be the utter nonsense that they are I really don't mind.

Do we really understand what the term ET really means anyway?

Interdimensional, intergalactical..........

On a serious note the Ancient Egyptians believed seriously in their ancestors being from Sirius, Orion, and even the Sun.

The smart money says they were right.

Of course it matters - If they are all equally possible (ET, Timetravelers, Mole people, etc) they all become meaningless as separate claims. Cant you see that?!

Edited by Hazzard, 09 March 2013 - 03:26 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#8339    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 09 March 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

nope.. and again zoser.. nothing new to see that has not already been explained to you in the past 500 odd pages..

try again..

Well if the vitrification and moulding is all old hat, then I'm sure you have a perfectly rational explanation to account for all of the various features pointed out earlier in the thread.

I await a response; if none is forthcoming then I assume that you reluctantly accept the fact that the ancients knew how to alter granite at the molecular level.

And that that knowledge accounts for all of the features seen on the images; the indentation pock marks, the trowel smoothing effect on the stones, the random smudge marks, the precision fit, and the fused blocks.

Think it through and answer in your own time.

Edited by zoser, 09 March 2013 - 04:32 PM.

Posted Image

#8340    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:28 PM

View PostHazzard, on 09 March 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

Of course it matters - If they are all equally possible (ET, Timetravelers, Mole people, etc) they all become meaningless as separate claims. Cant you see that?!

One highly advanced civilisation is as good as another.

Either way it shoots Darwinism to pieces.

The Christians will be pleased with that; not how they feel about aliens though.

Edited by zoser, 09 March 2013 - 04:31 PM.

Posted Image