Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#10096    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,111 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

View Postzoser, on 25 March 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

Quite honourable really.  If a person has nothing to contribute best to withdraw for a while.
if that was the case, you'd have about 5,625 posts fewer than you do in this thread.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#10097    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 25 March 2013 - 09:39 AM, said:

How you take a page out of your own book then?  Swede and De Jong both work in the same field if I'm not mistaken, unlike yourself.  So I 'm unsure who knows more than the other. What is sure is that both know more than you and many others myself included.
So maybe a little humility from yourself for a change.....

Slightly arrogant to enter a thread and start by dismissing people who have been looking into the field for years.  Think about it.

Edited by zoser, 25 March 2013 - 05:55 PM.

Posted Image

#10098    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 25 March 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

if that was the case, you'd have about 5,625 posts fewer than you do in this thread.

The master of the one liners strikes again.  What have you been looking into today?

Posted Image

#10099    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,111 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

View Postzoser, on 25 March 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

The master of the one liners strikes again.  What have you been looking into today?
A few things other than boring walls or imaginary vitrifiation. Try it some time. There's a whole load of things that one can even find on the Inter net, before one even needs to go out of one's own house, that you might be able to take an interest in.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#10100    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 25 March 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

A few things other than boring walls or imaginary vitrifiation. Try it some time. There's a whole load of things that one can even find on the Inter net, before one even needs to go out of one's own house, that you might be able to take an interest in.

What have you been looking at relevant to the AA hypothesis?  That's why I've been looking into precision work and vitrification.

Posted Image

#10101    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

View Postzoser, on 25 March 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

What have you been looking at relevant to the AA hypothesis?  That's why I've been looking into precision work and vitrification.
I think Zoser meant to say

"Looking into precision work and vitrification in my own warped reality based on woo woo 'professionals' and completely disregarding known methods studied forever. That and getting the attention I so badly want, doesn't matter what type".

It is sad really that all the evidence against this AA stuff and yet he just keeps going......

#10102    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,187 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

View Postzoser, on 25 March 2013 - 07:26 AM, said:

Who needs numbers in the midst of all this evidence?  Only the lost.

As mentioned by LV, those that dabble in facts need numbers. Those that dabble in fiction and fantasy, not so much.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#10103    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,187 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 25 March 2013 - 05:43 AM, said:

I'm surprised to see you throw your hat in the ring on this one bade. Not that I'm complaining of course, it's been too long since I've seen much participation from you in my opinion (I understand that a man's gotta put food on the table though ^_^ ). :tu:

Admittedly, I was reluctant to throw my hat into the ring and I have kept myself out of it as I don't know very much about stones and masonry, however, when that old chestnut Hutchison was pulled out and dusted off, I had to say something. Hopefully I can be a little more of a participant rather than a (public) lurker in the future.

That said, I don't think he'll last for long in this discussion, for that his lack of reproducible results and obvious quackery is simply too blatant. Then again, one never knows (never though I'd see a thread go past 600 pages and held up by pictures of stone and no data).

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#10104    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,111 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 25 March 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

That said, I don't think he'll last for long in this discussion, for that his lack of reproducible results and obvious quackery is simply too blatant. Then again, one never knows (never though I'd see a thread go past 600 pages and held up by pictures of stone and no data).

Cheers,
Badeskov
yes, but it could only be incredibly precise stone that can have held it up for that long. ^_^

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#10105    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

View PostEsoteric Toad, on 25 March 2013 - 06:18 PM, said:

It is sad really that all the evidence against this AA stuff and yet he just keeps going......

Challenge:  Please state your counter theories to the precision fitting, moulding and vitrification.  Hot air is cheap.

Posted Image

#10106    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 25 March 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

yes, but it could only be incredibly precise stone that can have held it up for that long. ^_^

Here's an excellent clip showing The Wall of the Living Rock.

Please make sure you ignore the eye candy and just look at the stone.

Posted Image

#10107    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:42 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 25 March 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

Admittedly, I was reluctant to throw my hat into the ring and I have kept myself out of it as I don't know very much about stones and masonry, however, when that old chestnut Hutchison was pulled out and dusted off, I had to say something. Hopefully I can be a little more of a participant rather than a (public) lurker in the future.

Cheers,
Badeskov

His work has never actually been proved fake.  Only validated.

http://www.rexresear...sn/hutchisn.htm

Posted Image

#10108    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:01 PM

Just got caught by a few more clips while researching the technology aspect so I thought I would share them:

First more evidence of fused blocks:

No need for an arrow just look at the vertical join.  This is the outside wall of the Coricancha.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10109    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,241 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:01 PM

View Postzoser, on 25 March 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

His work has never actually been proved fake.  Only validated.

http://www.rexresear...sn/hutchisn.htm

you just linked to the Rex website again. you're totally nuts, that guys a loser like all the other losers you link to... I already posted a reversed video of Rex showing how he hoaxed it. I already drew attention to the guys homepage, posted again here so everyone can see the quality of main site with its aliens piccies, and a donate button so he can keep up his deep and meaningful research (serious website indeed)

http://www.rexresearch.com/

Scraping every barrel arent you? Nothing to say ever, You're  just baiting people to reply arent you? You have nothing to say for yourself you just post crap pics and crap vids... and so dont expect more than a crap conversation in return

You are indeed a troll zoser. Lots of others think the same. You have nothing to contribute, all you have is blanket denial of everyone's else research, links and opinions, which perhaps you silently acknowledge is the truth, yet you know to admit means the convo is over dont you? And thats all you want at the end of the day isnt it? Something to do in your lonely evenings in front of the pc?.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#10110    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

These show good examples of vitrification, one with a mould mark where some tool or object caught the block and 'smeared' the stone.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image