Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO story on yahoo reported by GMA

SwampgasBalloonBoy

If it's just another test to determine whether the real information should be revealed, judging from the comments on Yahoo I think that this should probably be restricted to those with a need to know rather than the John Q. Publics. LOL

• Like 1

If it's just another test to determine whether the real information should be revealed, judging from the comments on Yahoo I think that this should probably be restricted to those with a need to know rather than the John Q. Publics. LOL

Yep, it's seemed pretty popular to make fun of this stuff.

I think i am gearing more toward lens flare, but until someone can find similar shape on google map, I am not 100% convinced.

Yep, it's seemed pretty popular to make fun of this stuff.

I think i am gearing more toward lens flare, but until someone can find similar shape on google map, I am not 100% convinced.

Many years ago, a general who knew all about UFOs was sitting in an officer's club, and some younger people asked him why "the people" couldn't be told the truth about aliens and UFOs. He was adamant is saying that they were just too uneducated and badly informed to be told anything, since at least half of them were just plain dumb and ignorant.

It really was just like this:

23993936.jpg

That has always been a big part of it, that we are dealing with beings and civilizations just so far ahead of us that they appear to have magical powers. They truly do-just about anything you can imagine. Some of them have been here a long time and have a proprietary interest in this planet, no matter whether we think of it as a zoo, a game preserve or an oasis, but the planet itself is important to them. Some of them may well have been involved in creating or seeding life here.

Earth itself is something rare and precious to them, whether they regard it as a laboratory, and experiment or whatever. They come and go as they please, and they can be hostile (at least some of them), but in any event they definitely don't like it when we try to interfere with them. I think it's just a case that they have been here much longer than us and they recon time on a very different standard than ours. Well, they have a far broader and more expansive view of space, time and the cosmos and regard us as narrow, backward and parochial. Communication is therefore very difficult on both sides because we are some primitive in comparison to them.

Anyway, how can the people be told all the details about this? Even worse, governments and various business interests would all be scrambling to get all this knowledge and technology for their own interests, which has already happened to some degree. It would get much worse under conditions of open contact with these very advanced beings, and surely they realize that.

• Like 3

I also went to google maps and played around. I found the same reflection or camera glare in several places. I also got these, which to me look far more interesting>!

post-133505-0-40693600-1348958343_thumb.

I also went to google maps and played around. I found the same reflection or camera glare in several places. I also got these, which to me look far more interesting>!

Yeah, saw the same thing at other location. I think it's just some reflection cause by sunlight. it's the same color as the "ufo".

linttrap found the same thing at another place, it's settled then.

Best quote from that article.

"sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere is that none of it has tried to contact us."

I laughed so hard I had to clean up my coffee off my desk.

Best quote from that article.

"sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere is that none of it has tried to contact us."

I laughed so hard I had to clean up my coffee off my desk.

Them Thar are the Facts RaptorBites ! Me Too LoL till the Cows get tipped ! :tu:

Many years ago, a general who knew all about UFOs was sitting in an officer's club, and some younger people asked him why "the people" couldn't be told the truth about aliens and UFOs. He was adamant is saying that they were just too uneducated and badly informed to be told anything, since at least half of them were just plain dumb and ignorant.

Yeah, because high ranking officers who are exposed to the most tightly held secrets hang out in bars talking about it with non- need-to-knows. What BS you constantly fling, insinuating you have access to information the rest of us are not qualified or not fortunate enough to know. If that were true the people whos job it is to keep those secrets would have come down on you by now for talking too much. The fact that hasn't happened shows your knowlege of this stuff is limited to watching ancient Alien marathons on the history chanel.

There are no ET's visiting Terra.

Edited by OverSword

I don't know about that....

8033421085_d951a61b58_n.jpg

Drawing cartoons doesn't make it anything other than lens flare

It's in mid cloak.

So is he.

dracula_2039396c.jpg

*Sorry, couldn't help myself... :P

ok.... if we are gonna do a hoax can we please update the alien spaceships....... This looks like something from a bad 70's or 80s movie..... Atleast make it look futuristic... some air brush flames...lol