Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where are the cap stones of the GPs?

toast

As per my knowledge the Cheops pyramids had cap stones and these cap stones are missing

scince I don`t know until today. Where are those cap stones now and/or what happen to these parts?

Edited by toast

GPS? ummm, ok. Did they use them so they could navigate thier flying carpets perhaps?

GPS? ummm, ok. Did they use them so they could navigate thier flying carpets perhaps?

I`m sure someone would say so.

There was a dezign flaw - they left off the red flashing warning lights on top, and too many alien space craft were crashing into the tops, and they took the cap stones down so the UFO's

could safely pass over...

That is an ancient theory that I just made up...

My (more serious) guess would be that the capstones were made of the same material that they used to coat the sides and make it "pretty" and smooth... This was either then eroded away, or

taken by subsequent generations to be used as building material, or burned and turned into quick lime or what ever for other uses...

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

I don't remember the source but I had heard the caps were made of gold that shined with brilliance in the sun and there was a whitish paint on the lower part and it was smooth, not steps since that was said to be the foundation not the original surface. Thousands of years of weather, wars and robbers it still is a wonder.

Global Positioning Sausage.

Comes in regular and extra spicy.

sausage-v.SM.jpg