Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Weaponry

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#31    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,368 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:03 PM

Shadesong, on 29 February 2012 - 05:38 PM, said:

It's too dangerous to go alone. Take this.

Posted Image

WHM ftw!

They're weak to fire! - Sugarbear

#32    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,008 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:31 PM

rapture, on 24 March 2012 - 08:06 PM, said:

Get sodomized by some monster does not do for me
Yeah, I hate it when that happens..

#33    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:03 PM

Fluffybunny, on 29 February 2012 - 07:22 AM, said:

I would be willing to bet that a video camera would be a great deterrent to your angry ghost. It seems that once a camera is in place, no poltergeist will show up to be on camera.
I'm going to second (or maybe third) this.  Ghosts HATE anything that will somehow derive evidence from their existence.  Good luck.

#34    rapture

rapture

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:20 AM

Works us, beat us, breed us and eat us. The Milky Way: The galaxy of milkin human.
I try to channel other life forms for help( primarily to save myself); the reptiles have a way of interfering however, and inflicting physical pain and severe drainage to the body. I can't just abandon the body... they watch and stalk, circle and growl...and will eat me before I make it off this planet; nevertheless,the minute they are distracted( stuffing their mouths with nations of human) I'm out.

P.S. Be fruitful and multiply is not a good ideal.

Edited by rapture, 11 May 2012 - 02:21 AM.

#35    rapture

rapture

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:10 PM

I live in a community where any kind of alien contact is punishment from the GOD; thus humans should shut- up and get ate by monsters- and later trapped and tortured in some dinosaurs dimension; I'm not one of those people, the reptilies know this; thus attack  me on every level. I mangaged to escape the reptilians : I'll do it again- and for the last time; however, not very happily, with..so many unsuspecting earthlings at the mercy of highly- visciously evolved reptiles. I know weapondry against energy beings seems way off in the future; however there won't be no future for humans without them. Further, humans overly-focus on genetics of beauty rather than intelligence; the reptilians... the exact opposite; so expect instant heart failure upon contact with them.

t

#36    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:47 PM

rapture, on 13 May 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

I live in a community where any kind of alien contact is punishment from the GOD; thus humans should shut- up and get ate by monsters- and later trapped and tortured in some dinosaurs dimension; I'm not one of those people, the reptilies know this; thus attack  me on every level. I mangaged to escape the reptilians : I'll do it again- and for the last time; however, not very happily, with..so many unsuspecting earthlings at the mercy of highly- visciously evolved reptiles. I know weapondry against energy beings seems way off in the future; however there won't be no future for humans without them. Further, humans overly-focus on genetics of beauty rather than intelligence; the reptilians... the exact opposite; so expect instant heart failure upon contact with them.

t
I dont know what youre so worried about.  Ive managed to avoid being eaten by them and I didnt even know they existed as a threat.   No one I know has been eaten by them either, what luck.  In fact Ive never heard of anyone being eaten or taken by the reptillians at all.  I feel no ill effects of them draining me either.  If they do exist and are determined to do us harm they are doing a poor job of it.  They arent exactly striking fear into my heart.
And yes, Im aware that youll tell me Im just a sheep and Im falling right into their trap as is everyone else.

Edited by vitruvian12, 13 May 2012 - 10:47 PM.

#37    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,008 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:47 AM

rapture, on 13 May 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

t
Please.. I do all that while I'm asleep. Dinosaurs, reptilians, rape monsters, even robots from the future have nothing on me.

#38    George Ford

George Ford

smile

• 2,819 posts

• "Quickly, I require your fingers."

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:39 AM

"... Further, humans overly-focus on genetics of beauty rather than intelligence..."

Why do the two need to be mutually exclusive? I've met beautiful intelligent people. Are you taking any drugs? Either 'recreational' or prescription?

“Extraordinary claims require extraoardinary evidence”

~
Carl Sagan

#39    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:34 PM

I also vote for the Camera + DVR it is the BANE of all things paranormal.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

#40    Robbie333

Robbie333

"Seek and you shall find"

• 2,790 posts

• Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there; I do not sleep.

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:50 PM

rapture, on 28 February 2012 - 01:29 AM, said:

I've been raped; stalked and deprived from sleep by a spirit I can't spray with mosquito repellent.
Since Earth weapons is useless-  I look for ways to fight back; I've attempted a paranormal team who used some form of prayers; others have suggested different herbs. I'm beginning to dabble into literature to strengthen the psychic mind- I can usually threatening revenge via telekinesis; thus the brain-computer is available- but I'd like to punch it; Earth has something for every ailment; yet in 2012, the knowledge to protect ourselves from lifeforms seemingly made up of energy is not available at our local Rite Aide; religious institution, or space station: Do you think the knowledge of spiritual weaponry is necessary; and do humans have to make that happen?

"Who ya gonna call?" Ghostbusters.

Robbie James

#41    Apopo

Apopo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 125 posts

• "Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence."

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:35 AM

Robbie333, on 15 May 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

This made my day
*Plays the Ghostbusters theme song

"A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees"

#42    rapture

rapture

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:29 AM

I dont know what youre so worried about. Ive managed to avoid being eaten by them and I didnt even know they existed as a threat. No one I know has been eaten by them either, what luck. In fact Ive never heard of anyone being eaten or taken by the reptillians at all. I feel no ill effects of them draining me either. If they do exist and are determined to do us harm they are doing a poor job of it. They arent exactly striking fear into my heart.
And yes, Im aware that youll tell me Im just a sheep and Im falling right into their trap as is everyone else.

They will.

Edited by rapture, 03 June 2012 - 03:29 AM.

#43    rapture

rapture

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:32 AM

Robbie333, on 15 May 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

I am on this website.

#44    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:53 AM

rapture, on 11 May 2012 - 02:20 AM, said:

Works us, beat us, breed us and eat us. The Milky Way: The galaxy of milkin human.
I try to channel other life forms for help( primarily to save myself); the reptiles have a way of interfering however, and inflicting physical pain and severe drainage to the body. I can't just abandon the body... they watch and stalk, circle and growl...and will eat me before I make it off this planet; nevertheless,the minute they are distracted( stuffing their mouths with nations of human) I'm out.

P.S. Be fruitful and multiply is not a good ideal.

Well, before you get eaten by these creatures, might I suggest you invest in  a chastity belt. After all, we dont want these things breeding do we!  :cry:

#45    rapture

rapture

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:04 AM

Survival...nothing ele's matters. The reptilians just want to eat ...and we can't unring the dinner bell; the reptilians dimension is more like a constellation capable of suckin the energy out the planet; thus another dead rock. Their dimensions is not human-friendly;  humans are designed to travel other dimesion and check them out- however lack the balls. The reptilian dimension...  IT IS A HORRIBLE PART OF SPACE and  way to close to Earth( Available for studies) There also blissful dimensions and other intelligent life forms capable of transforming  stupid ****ty apes to beings with access and understanding of the universe: Coasting the universe and loving it; the reptlians understand enough about the universe to criss-cross dimesions without craft.( The funnest way to travel) and in a timely manner- but don't count on them imparting that knowledge to supper.  Reptiles are reptlies can't change thier nature. Earth is just another planet...don't ever forget it.

Edited by rapture, 03 June 2012 - 04:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users