Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6166    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:29 AM

View Postseeder, on 02 February 2013 - 10:26 AM, said:

Have you any proof the GP was actually finished?

Have we any proof that it wasn't?  There are two ends to every bar.

We know where the tura limestone casing blocks went.

Has any dead king been found in a pyramid?  A king that was proved to be contemporary with the pyramid's construction?

No I didn't think so.

Edited by zoser, 02 February 2013 - 10:31 AM.

Posted Image

#6167    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:29 AM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 09:10 AM, said:

Just words unless you can provide some degree of counter argument.  I've provided my thesis.  Where's yours?

I'd be more than happy to enlighten you. :tu:

We'll begin with my claim of having laughed to the point of near breathlessness. I have a sense of humor. The sophistication of the topics I find humorous varies with the subjects being discussed, ranging from good old potty jokes to philosophical satire: 2BV02B: das ist hier die Frage. I can not only provide witnesses who have heard and seen me laugh, I can also provide as much audio and video evidence as needed to support my claim.

Next, when I said that this thread is my all-time favorite sitcom I meant that with all sincerity. All of the basic characters are present in the form of forum members:

There's the antagonist who's unwilling or unable to comprehend the counter arguments provided by others, and therefore continues to make outlandish claims no matter how unreasonable or illogical they may be.

Then there are the protagonists who, despite being the sensible characters that most people would associate with, are constantly trying to break down the walls of inanity (or should that be insanity?).

And finally there's the comic reliefs who try their best to lighten the mood before the discussion becomes a boring morass of "Nyuh-uh! Uh-hu!". About the only component missing is a bit of sexual frustration between certain characters (or did I sense a small inkling of that a few pages ago?).

Get the right people involved and this could turn into a program lasting five years or more on the air (and with that, my comment of getting paid should be obvious).

And that is my counter argument regarding your "just words" statement. :yes:

#6168    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:31 AM

View Postseeder, on 02 February 2013 - 10:27 AM, said:

Nope me either. I just see when the heat gets cranked up on one of his theories...he does a swerve onto another theory  :yes:

No swerving.

The GP was a precision machine utilising the properties of granite to produce energy.  Several design features support the idea.

None support the tomb theory.

View PosttheSOURCE, on 02 February 2013 - 10:29 AM, said:

I'd be more than happy to enlighten you. :tu:

We'll begin with my claim of having laughed to the point of near breathlessness. I have a sense of humor. The sophistication of the topics I find humorous varies with the subjects being discussed, ranging from good old potty jokes to philosophical satire: 2BV02B: das ist hier die Frage. I can not only provide witnesses who have heard and seen me laugh, I can also provide as much audio and video evidence as needed to support my claim.

Still no logistics.  Only rhetoric.

Posted Image

#6169    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

So let me summarise.

There is not one shred of evidence that the GP was a tomb.

Not one shred of evidence that a dead King was ever found in a pyramid contemporary with it's construction.

We have the fact of a precision design utilising specific mathematical and archaeological features as well as at least three very specific types of stone, the properties of which are well known and all support the machine hypothesis.

Who has won this debate?

I think I'll leave it there.

Edited by zoser, 02 February 2013 - 10:36 AM.

Posted Image

#6170    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:42 AM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

We have the fact of a precision design utilising specific mathematical and archaeological features as well as at least three very specific types of stone, the properties of which are well known and all support the machine hypothesis.

Who has won this debate?

Nahh I dont think we'll let you leave it there..

ok.. explain how.. seriously.. if it was a giant machine that generates electricity then explain how..

not interested in you tube clips.. not interested in reading another site..

I want you to give me the brass tacks.. the run down.. how it operated.. what amount of power it generated.. at what frequency.. what kind of magnetic field it generated.. how the very small amounts of quartz in the granite interacted with the other types of stones in the pyramid.. where was the output sent to..

#6171    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:49 AM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 10:31 AM, said:

Still no logistics.  Only rhetoric.

I'm curious, does the obvious escape you through design or through unfortunate circumstance?

#6172    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,572 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:52 AM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

Leave it there? hell no -. I was absent while having a shave. I can tear myself away from a forum to do nice things for myself...

now I shall have a giggle and a catch up with the latest posts from others, and the latest ramblings from yourself., while I do so, a question for you: has the entire GP been fully excavated and investigated?  And did it ever have a capstone, (pyramidion)  ie: was it finished.

When you know that answer...which can only come from research... I will take that bit further

Edited by seeder, 02 February 2013 - 10:55 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6173    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,572 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:03 AM

View PostHazzard, on 02 February 2013 - 10:16 AM, said:

Here is a crazy idea, zoser,... Instead of trying your best to shoehorn every little thing you dont understand to fit your favorite fantasy, maybe you should ask your self - What would it take to prove me wrong?

If you have seen the dreadful History Channel series on “Ancient Aliens,” in which any artifact whatsoever is twisted into “evidence” for visitation by extra-terrestrial intelligences in our ancient past, you have probably been wondering where the rebuttal is to all these claims. Well,  this video is a complete analysis of the “documentary” on the History Channel that offers “proof” of alien visitation.

http://www.youtube.c...&v=j9w-i5oZqaQ#

Watch this video, if for nothing else than to keep telling your self that you still have an "open mind".

Unfortunately Hazzard, as we know, zosers research is only to research items to fit his theory. The confirmation bias principle is strong within him

"In psychology and cognitive science, confirmation bias (or confirmatory bias) is a tendency to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions, leading to statistical errors.

Confirmation bias is a type of cognitive bias and represents an error of inductive inference toward confirmation of the hypothesis under study.

Confirmation bias is a phenomenon wherein decision makers have been shown to actively seek out and assign more weight to evidence that confirms their hypothesis, and ignore or underweigh evidence that could disconfirm their hypothesis.

As such, it can be thought of as a form of selection bias in collecting evidence"

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6174    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,572 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:06 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 02 February 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

heavens, we're getting bold, italic and CAPITALS now. :santa:

called emphasis. You know something marked for special attention and consideration

Clearly it works hence your comment!

#6175    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,572 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:08 AM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 10:20 AM, said:

Still no proof of the GP as a tomb.  On the other hand every proof that it was a precision machine.

No tomb theory required.

what lies behind the doors at the ends of the small tunnels they sent a robot camera into?  I asked you if the pyramids had been fully investigated and excavated. NO answer as usual

absence of evidence and all that

#6176    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 10:20 AM, said:

Still no proof of the GP as a tomb.  On the other hand every proof that it was a precision machine.

You are offering nothing.  Show me one logistic that it was a tomb.

Where was the body found by Al Mamun?

Where were the burial artefacts and the religious artwork to support the King's passage to the next world?

Why didn't they build walkways suitable for a dignified burial procession into the chambers?

The whole idea is ridiculous.

Now we have a good sound alternative (no pun intended).

No tomb theory required.

Wow, how in the world did you watch that video I posted in that short amount of time!?

As for the "tomb or no tomb" argument,... I dont see how that proves ET was involved?

Its like people posting a story about a UFO doing "impossible" maneuvers, and then submitting as evidence - What else could it have been?

It doesnt work.

Not in the real world.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#6177    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

View Postseeder, on 02 February 2013 - 11:03 AM, said:

Unfortunately Hazzard, as we know, zosers research is only to research items to fit his theory. The confirmation bias principle is strong within him

"In psychology and cognitive science, confirmation bias (or confirmatory bias) is a tendency to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions, leading to statistical errors.

Confirmation bias is a type of cognitive bias and represents an error of inductive inference toward confirmation of the hypothesis under study.

Confirmation bias is a phenomenon wherein decision makers have been shown to actively seek out and assign more weight to evidence that confirms their hypothesis, and ignore or underweigh evidence that could disconfirm their hypothesis.

As such, it can be thought of as a form of selection bias in collecting evidence"

Well said, and I could not agree more.

Just one thing I would like to add,... It might seem as Im trying to convert poor zoser when in reality Im posting for the people still on the fence about the AA claim. They, hopefully, still have an open mind about all this.

Look at the evidence, for and against, and draw your own conclusions.

Then, later, I would be interested in seeing how many of the "new guys" became believers and how many that still remain skeptical.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#6178    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,572 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:26 AM

Well Ive now caught up... nothing to get excited about once again.  Zoser, you cannot prove a theory. so give up. And thats all you have., One theory from hundreds of others from the fringe.

However much you want to, you cannot prove a theory. And Chris Dunn also postulated hydrogen gas creating proton beams ignited by lazers, but you selected his other theory on granite powered energy, used for what?  Is that because it seems more plausible?

The only thing the Pyramids ever generated was idiotic theories on plasma/lazer beams/hyrdogen pumps

Plus of course it generates much interest on the unfortunate gullibles in society, and last but not least, it generates a healthy income for the ones who cook up their theories

Thats the real secret of the Pyramids that Dunn et al discovered.....

#6179    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 02 February 2013 - 10:42 AM, said:

Nahh I dont think we'll let you leave it there..

ok.. explain how.. seriously.. if it was a giant machine that generates electricity then explain how..

not interested in you tube clips.. not interested in reading another site..

I want you to give me the brass tacks.. the run down.. how it operated.. what amount of power it generated.. at what frequency.. what kind of magnetic field it generated.. how the very small amounts of quartz in the granite interacted with the other types of stones in the pyramid.. where was the output sent to..

Come on you can work it out for yourself Dingo.

Resonance causes stress.  Immense stress acting upon granite is bound to cause ignition.  Or if you prefer electro-magnetic energy to be emitted from the massive amount of quartz.

They used Dolomite limestone for the interior.  It contains magnesium.  That conducts.  We can argue to what degree it conducts but the fact is it does.  They chose not to use Tura limestone in the interior.  That contains more calcium which insulates.

The Tura was used on the outside.  To create a furnace effect or a partial insulator.  The pyramid radiated electromagnetic energy.

I'm not convinced that it was projected out as a beam.  I'm certain it radiated as an entire building causing a conductive atmosphere around it.  I know why the people needed this which I can explain at some later time.

It operated on the planets well known low frequency vibration.  A large surface area pyramid is more responsive to that.   The granite is partially insulated structurally from the core masonry to allow it to ring (resonate).  The Grand Gallery assisted with this in reflecting the sound waves back into the upper chamber to intensify the sound waves.  At the opposite end of the Grand Gallery is a granite plug.  

It all rings true (again no pun).

Posted Image

#6180    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:38 AM

View PostHazzard, on 02 February 2013 - 11:25 AM, said:

Well said, and I could not agree more.

Just one thing I would like to add,... It might seem as Im trying to convert poor zoser when in reality Im posting for the people still on the fence about the AA claim. They, hopefully, still have an open mind about all this.

Look at the evidence, for and against, and draw your own conclusions.

Then, later, I would be interested in seeing how many of the "new guys" became believers and how many that still remain skeptical.

No reasoning or counter argument.  Only rhetoric.

Posted Image