Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASAs dirty little secret, the proof part

Drex

This clip shows footage from the NASA STS-80 mission that has just been released, atleast onto the internet.

http://deny.ignorance.perso.cegetel.net/vi...80formation.zip

This is Extreme evidence if there were any. UFOs gathering in a circle position, and then having a last UFO place itself in the middle and lighting up like nothing else. The fotographer must've freaked when he saw this.

I say if this turns out to be actual untampered footage (doesn't look like CG to me), we have ourselfs proof, ladies and gentlemen.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drex

• Bogeyman

• Mr Ed

• Kryso

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would NASA release footage of something they dont want anyone to know about?

Why would NASA release footage of something they dont want anyone to know about?

Seems it wasn't released by NASA, but by the original video photographer, to the man who owns the site in question.

Won't even comment the second reply, it's beyond intelligence.

This clip shows footage from the NASA STS-80 mission that has just been released, atleast onto the internet.

http://deny.ignorance.perso.cegetel.net/vi...80formation.zip

This is Extreme evidence if there were any. UFOs gathering in a circle position, and then having a last UFO place itself in the middle and lighting up like nothing else. The fotographer must've freaked when he saw this.

I say if this turns out to be actual untampered footage (doesn't look like CG to me), we have ourselfs proof, ladies and gentlemen.

Pretty cool . . .here's an interesting little nugget to check out . . .entertaining too

http://www.wilsonsepticsystems.com/MovVvie.html

Thats an excellent video......It reminds me of the now infamous tether incident video.

So the guy who took this was linked to NASA how ?

How did the video get out without NASA approval ?

Looks good though.....i'd like to know more about it

Excellent point! :mellow:

Looks good, but no background info, it doesn't look like NASA released this so how did someone get hold of the footage? It isn't on the news and let's face it, there is never conclusive proof.

It is an excellent video though.

Well, it's certainly an interesting video of *something*. However, I see nothing that indicates this has to be alien space craft at the exclusion of all else. There are some questions regarding the video as well, Mr Ed brought up several good questions. I'd really like to know if it is untampered NASA footage? Let's face it, some people are not beyond altering images, or claiming that images of one thing are another thing. There have been several instances where known photographic artifacts, technical glitches that show up on the film but aren't actually there in reality, have been touted as being evidence for alien space craft. Since little is known about this piece of video, it can scarcily serve as *proof* for much of anything. Hopefully, more information on this will be forthcoming.

If I'm not mistaken, that video has been around for at least 5 years. It just looks as though it's been re-framed.

Yeah it's been around. If you'd take the time to follow the link that the video is on you'd find out everything you want to know about it. So that's what I'm leaving you lazy asses to do. :)

*Cut n paste from other forum*

"This Nasa video has been taken during the STS-80 mission. You can see several lights moving, lighting up and forming a perfect circle right above the Earth. Then another ufo coming from space approaches and starts shining right in the middle of the circle. This is probably, for me, the best ufo footage and evidence i have ever seen (and i have seen lots of footage.....).

After the video, you will see an explanation by David Sereda, who has made a smoking gun video called "EVIDENCE: The Case for NASA UFOs", with more unbelievable nasa videos and analysis. Check http://www.ufonasa.com if you want more informations.

To download the video, CLICK HERE. File size is 28Mo (Divx5 codec).

Enjoy the evidence"

mklsgl> Could I get a difference source (i.e. internet adress) on this video? What do you mean by re-framed?

it seems too weird, it's not space junk, too hard to move, it isn't dust, if it was there would be more and there would be differenet and float.

UFO maybe, you see a missle shoot at one of the lights (why would they shoot dust or space junk?) after the flash.

That movie with what some people interpret as 2 ships, one firing at the other, is quite interesting IMO. The thing that bugs me most about it is, if those are alien spaceships... why is the projectile moving so slowely? If they can seemingly travel faster than light, why would they have projectiles that travel slower than light? We're already working on laser weapons now with our current tech because they are a significant improvement over projectiles...

Show a few videos of simple space debris and BAM, instant proof of alien spaceships.

In the case of the STS 48 video, if a particle beam had been fired at any object in space, it would not have been captured as a streak of light. Comparing the time sequence of the thruster rocket firing with the movement of the objects will show that they do coincided, indicating that they were simply small particles close to the shuttle.

In the tether video of STS 75, the old over sensitive b/w cameras had captured debris that was much closer to the shuttle than the edge of the tether, making them appear distorted. Had the objects been mile wide UFOs they could have easily been detected and observed from the ground, yet non were ever reported.

The STS 80 video shows basically the same debris that has been filmed during many shuttle flights. When they crossed the periphery between the night side of the earth and sunrise they became illuminated.

If this is the "smoking gun" several UFO proponents have been referring to, then it's a shame it was only firing blanks. :P

I find it to believe that this is a NASA video if it is not even on their site...

Also, if it is their video and they have disregarded it then it most probably is space junk. Being space junk they wouldn't have thought it important enough to display all over their front page saying 'possible alien life forms' or 'high tech government craft'.

I am assuming they would do this, it might up their budget just a little bit, as at least one person on this forum has said before, (but sorry I don't remember who).

On the subject of UFO's and secrets......Lonecat linked to the book by Edward J Ruppelt of Project Bluebook fame

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...topic=53135&hl=

....He wrote the book after leaving the Airforce......It's well worth a read and shows that the public will often be the last to know whats going on......Sometimes i find it very hard to believe when people start saying why would NASA do this or not do this.....Lets not be naieve here and take the evidence as it's presented ,the credibility of any evidence is alway up for debate but trying to suggest that NASA are whiter than white doesn't wash with me i'm afraid.

Edited by Bogeyman