Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Car perched on balcony, 60ft apartment block

Still Waters

Trying to find a parking space in a busy city centre is always a stressful experience for any motorist.

There's the threat of getting a ticket for illegally parking or simply running out of change for the meter.

But the owner of this car went to extreme measures to dodge any prowling parking wardens by amazingly getting his vehicle into a very tight spot - 60ft up in the air.

http://www.dailymail...ment-block.html

I bet it has no innards.

I bet it has no innards.

That was my first thought too. Just the body of the car would be quite light weight. Given it's a marketing campaign, that's how I'd do it. Get just the body, no engine, exhaust, etc... and just haul it up the side of the buiding via ropes and pulleys. It would be pretty simple if you got the overall weight low enough.

• Like 1

Well I would hate to own the balcony below it. Wouldn't see me sitting out there with a car above my head.

What a great stunt. I want to see them get it down and drive off.

That was my first thought too. Just the body of the car would be quite light weight. Given it's a marketing campaign, that's how I'd do it. Get just the body, no engine, exhaust, etc... and just haul it up the side of the buiding via ropes and pulleys. It would be pretty simple if you got the overall weight low enough.

Great minds :tu:

• Like 1