Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama to US Military?: Must shoot US Citizens

regeneratia

I was just listening to a Coast2Coastam podcast, on the radio on Jan. 25, 2013 during Open Lines, when a caller talked about how Obama has called in the top military brass to instruct them on a particular. His instructions were to go thru all the units and ask the soldiers of they were unwilling to fire on US citizens. If any of these soldiers were to say “yes, that they were unwilling to shoot on US citizens”, these soldiers were to be “let go”.

Now I have no links to back this up. Just a strongly stored podcast involving a caller.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

If this is true, How do you feel about it?

If you don’t think this is true, would you kindly tell me why you think so?

Does anyone want to speculate on what might coming down the pipe in the US?

And where is OathKeepers on this issue?

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 2

I guess it depends on the circumstances. Lets take a riot, the guv call in the national guard and you think they will tell him they will not shoot the rioters because they are American? Do you live on the same planet I do?

I think the caller wants so shoot Americans

Yep, that about sum's it up. :tu:

I guess it depends on the circumstances. Lets take a riot, the guv call in the national guard and you think they will tell him they will not shoot the rioters because they are American? Do you live on the same planet I do?

I think it has been pretty well established that I am indeed NOT on the same planet you are on. Just the your past writings inform me of this. You like ridicule. I do not.

• Like 3

I think it has been pretty well established that I am indeed NOT on the same planet you are on. Just the your past writings inform me of this. You like ridicule. I do not.

I don't like to ridicule, I just like to point out the ridiculous.

• Like 1

Flip flop reverse it! Are American citizens willing to shoot American soldiers?

Betcha, has happened before. But that would be a small minority.

...when a caller talked about how Obama has called in the top military brass to instruct them on a particular. His instructions were to go thru all the units and ask the soldiers of they were unwilling to fire on US citizens. If any of these soldiers were to say “yes, that they were unwilling to shoot on US citizens”, these soldiers were to be “let go”.

A caller? Really, a "caller"? Without any credentials or links to official reports.

And you actually believe this crap?

• Like 5

Remember this story?

Homeland security buys 1.4 billion rounds of ammunition:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/09/why_does_homeland_security_need_14_billion_rounds_of_ammunition.html

Couple this with Obama's push for gun control and his scaling down of the military, why? Because he wants to turn it the US into a police state. Why do you think he idolizes dictators like Cesar Chavez, Fidel Castro? Why do think he circumvented the constitution with recess appointments, executive orders? Why does he vow to introduce his own immigration bill in spite of the one that is already in Congress? Because he is spiteful of the challenge to his authority. He doesn't believe in a balance of power, he thinks the Constitution is fundamentally flawed and nto as progressive as he is. He has the aspirations of a petty dictator, it's that simple.

• Like 3

As its been pointed out numerous times,why else would every agency in the country ,be stock piling bullets ?

And they cannot just let soldiers go . What's the excuse ? As I'm betting a lot of soldiers are not willing to do it .

Ummm,you're dishonorably discharged because you won't shoot your own countries citizens ,at a time of peace ?

That could be a considerable number of soldiers .

• Like 1

You know, I can't tell if people are trolling or actually believe what they put down any more.

• Like 2

Remember this story?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/09/why_does_homeland_security_need_14_billion_rounds_of_ammunition.html

Couple this with Obama's push for gun control and his scaling dowon of the military, why? Because he wants to turn it the US into a police state. Why do you think he idolizes dictators like Cesar Chavez, Fidel Castro? Why do think he circumvented the constitution with recess appointments, executive orders? Why does he vow to introduce his own immigration bill in spite of the one that is already in Congress? Because he is spiteful of the challenge to his authority. He doesn't believe in a balance of power, he thinks the Constitution is fundamentally flawed and nto as progressive as he is. He has the aspirations of a petty dictator, it's that simple.

I've said this over and over. They want guns OUT of our hands,so we can't fight back .No one seems to get it

• Like 3

As its been pointed out numerous times,why else would every agency in the country ,be stock piling bullets ?

And they cannot just let soldiers go . What's the excuse ? As I'm betting a lot of soldiers are not willing to do it .

Ummm,you're dishonorably discharged because you won't shoot your own countries citizens ,at a time of peace ?

That could be a considerable number of soldiers .

Well, once the soldiers get deployed the time of peace is over, and nobody ever got the Chairman of the Chiefs of Staff to communicate an illegal deployment order. No matter what certain FEMA ghost seeker claim on their websites. In short: paranoia.

I've said this over and over. They want guns OUT of our hands,so we can't fight back .No one seems to get it

. I'm pretty sure those that matter do get it.

• Like 1

If THEY want guns out of anybodies hands THEY don't need soldiers. Police will do fine, thank you. And police are more accustomed to effectively disarm civilians than any soldier will ever be able to.

Don't you guys take a reality check like twice a month before your imagination runs off with you?

• Like 1

I don't really get how this is controversial. Is it shocking that cops must be willing to lock up American Citizens? There are situations where it could be called for - everything from a bunch of people storming the white house to an actual civil war.

Don't get me wrong. I believe our government is planning bad things. I just don't see this concept alone as the huge warning flag that big brother's about to drop the hammer.

As far as soldiers refusing orders to do so, I can't see it. Sure, if those in charge were stupid enough to say, "We're going to throw a scare into the People so they'll sit quietly while we financially rape the country.", there'd be a lot of dissent. If they said they were putting down a terrorist cell that was a danger to their own friends and families, I can't imagine soldiers saying, "Ummm, you'll need to prove that before I'll follow your orders."

The entire military is based on the fact that their job is a dirty one and they are rigorously trained to believe that it shows strength for them to follow through and obey even when it feels wrong. I believe an insurrection within the military would occur if the government decided to use it to sytematically stamp out anyone who disagrees with its policies, but I think there would be a lot of dead Americans before that point.

Edited by sam12six
  • Like 1

Remember this story?

Couple this with Obama's push for gun control and his scaling dowon of the military, why? Because he wants to turn it the US into a police state. Why do you think he idolizes dictators like Cesar Chavez, Fidel Castro? Why do think he circumvented the constitution with recess appointments, executive orders? Why does he vow to introduce his own immigration bill in spite of the one that is already in Congress? Because he is spiteful of the challenge to his authority. He doesn't believe in a balance of power, he thinks the Constitution is fundamentally flawed and nto as progressive as he is. He has the aspirations of a petty dictator, it's that simple.

Well, once the soldiers get deployed the time of peace is over, and nobody ever got the Chairman of the Chiefs of Staff to communicate an illegal deployment order. No matter what certain FEMA ghost seeker claim on their websites. In short: paranoia.

Well I've heard about this question posed to soldiers before ,FROM a soldier ,as far back as 2009.

As no previous president made it an actual issue before.

Being deployed to Iraq is one thing,being deployed to nyc ,is quite another. My friend said none of his guys would shoot USA civilians ,if they're holding a gun or not.

Yeah, I don't know what to believe. All I can say is that it is within the character of this POTUS to do that. It would make sense considering that organizing a NCSF or using NORCOMM would probably fall through. But if this is factual then it would clear the ranks of most of the personnel. And even then, if the $-hit hit the fan and they were actually faced with doing so, then most would back down. I would have to think that the Administration knows this already. And because of that, I would think that this report is false.

• Like 1

I was just listening to a Coast2Coastam podcast, on the radio on Jan. 25, 2013 during Open Lines, when a caller talked about how Obama has called in the top military brass to instruct them on a particular. His instructions were to go thru all the units and ask the soldiers of they were unwilling to fire on US citizens. If any of these soldiers were to say “yes, that they were unwilling to shoot on US citizens”, these soldiers were to be “let go”.

Now I have no links to back this up. Just a strongly stored podcast involving a caller.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

If this is true, How do you feel about it?

If you don’t think this is true, would you kindly tell me why you think so?

Does anyone want to speculate on what might coming down the pipe in the US?

And where is OathKeepers on this issue?

I seem to remember from my history classes the French having some quite bad economic problems which resulted in millions of people going hungry. They had a revolution and put Napoleon in charge of their country. The Germans did something similar leading to Hitler.

The US with a $16.4 trillion debt and a budget deficit which is about $1 trillion is in trouble. When they cut and inflate they will have to put the troops on the streets. Will they actually shoot their own people when they're looting for food? Or will they join and over-throw the government?

I'm surprised that the 'Arab Spring' hasnt yet spread to the west. I think the US is holding off but the longer it waits before sorting out its books the worse it will be.

Edited by Mr Right Wing
  • Like 1

I don't really get how this is controversial. Is it shocking that cops must be willing to lock up American Citizens? There are situations where it could be called for - everything from a bunch of people storming the white house to an actual civil war.

Don't get me wrong. I believe our government is planning bad things. I just don't see this concept alone as the huge warning flag that big brother's about to drop the hammer.

As far as soldiers refusing orders to do so, I can't see it. Sure, if those in charge were stupid enough to say, "We're going to throw a scare into the People so they'll sit quietly while we financially rape the country.", there'd be a lot of dissent. If they said they were putting down a terrorist cell that was a danger to their own friends and families, I can't imagine soldiers saying, "Ummm, you'll need to prove that before I'll follow your orders."

The entire military is based on the fact that their job is a dirty one and they are rigorously trained to believe that it shows strength for them to follow through and obey even when it feels wrong. I believe an insurrection within the military would occur if the government decided to use it to sytematically stamp out anyone who disagrees with its policies, but I think there would be a lot of dead Americans before that point.

Well then one might ask why our police forces are being MILITARIZED ,which went into full swing with the advent of occupy wall street .

Just google militarized police USA .

• Like 1

If THEY want guns out of anybodies hands THEY don't need soldiers. Police will do fine, thank you. And police are more accustomed to effectively disarm civilians than any soldier will ever be able to.

Very few police officers would be willing to risk their lives to remove people's guns. Most of them are very proud when a civilian takes out one of the bad guys and truly believe in the people's right to bear arms.

• Like 4

I seem to remember from my history classes the French having some quite bad economic problems which resulted in millions of people going hungry. They had a revolution and put Napoleon in charge of their country. The Germans did something similar leading to Hitler.

The US with a $16.4 trillion debt and a budget deficit which is about $1 trillion is in trouble. When they cut and inflate they will have to put the troops on the streets. Will they actually shoot their own people when they're looting for food? Or will they join and over-throw the government?

I'm surprised that the 'Arab Spring' hasnt yet spread to the west. I think the US is holding off but the longer it waits before sorting out its books the worse it will be.

I hate to agree with you on anything, but you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is that dictatorships generally don't make anything better (exceptions like Franco's Spain considered). They just give a warm feeling for some time and then the cold hits twice as hard.

But while we have real problems everybody is only in some sideshow called the second amendment which is a zero number....

• Like 1

Very few police officers would be willing to risk their lives to remove people's guns. Most of them are very proud when a civilian takes out one of the bad guys and truly believe in the people's right to bear arms.

Are you telling me that the police does not enforce the law letting those who illegally run around with guns just up to their machination? No wonder you have a high criminality rate in your town.