Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

It takes a certain type of understanding to really embrace the ancient alien theory, as most skeptics do not, cannot, and will not be able to process this information. Yes, there is a God and Jesus Christ did walk this Earth, however , I am of the opinion that there roles and purpose was misunderstood .... I am also a Christian that also believed extraterrestrials played a huge part in developing mankind..... There is NO debunking the building and creAting of these enormous ancient structures..,,anyone who thinks that regular human beings built these structures are not capable of processing the truth ... It is not there fault ..... Some people are not meant to understand.. But in due time all will know.

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:59 AM

Just because a hypothesis can 'work' doesn't mean it's well supported...one still needs evidence to support it. There are far too many assumptions with and far too little evidence for the ancient alien hypothesis. Now, if someone were to dig up a piece of alien technology/hardware that would certainly change things. Until there's some strong evidence all the AA hypothesis has is speculation.

Lil- as for alien tech/hardware is concerned...I cannot concieve, let alone explain the 3 UFO's I witnessed flying across the skies

in 1973 over the L.A. basin.? For me, it means evidence seen. (but what kind?)

Alphamale06,

I too, have pondered the ancient alien theory vs biblical , God & angels. Myself, a Christian believer....and love of science,

compells me. Jesus Christ did, in fact, walk the earth, too many people knew of him to dismiss him....plus, awhole religion devoted to him,,,,

I'm sorry to come into this topic very late and posting before I've read all post, etc. Moongirl

Edited by Moongirl

You are literally quibbling over minutiae. That's a difference of millimeters.

Edit: spelling

It makes the difference between something extra-ordinary and something common. I think you are starting to get the point Mr O.

Think on this concept now in terms of:

Engine Construction

Watches and Clocks

Electronics

Precision is a fantastic thing to achieve. That was the whole point of Dunn's power plant hypothesis regarding the Great Pyramid. Precision is caused and only caused by incredible technology and for a distinct purpose.

See above. No stone age indians did that.

Please state your claim in simple terms for me. Is it your argument that aliens traversed the cosmos, arrived on this planet & helped build a few stone structures?

If that is what you are saying, next question is why. And the question after that is why would an technologically superior & advanced race used such low tech building methods.

Please state your claim in simple terms for me. Is it your argument that aliens traversed the cosmos, arrived on this planet & helped build a few stone structures?

If that is what you are saying, next question is why. And the question after that is why would an technologically superior & advanced race used such low tech building methods.

4276431_700b.jpg

Got to take a break now from all these people who jump in without keeping up.

Be back later.

Well, that was predictable.

• Like 1

That's the point. Now try and achieve it with this

Sacsayhuam.jpg

What honestly do you think Protzen and his team would have achieved using these? It could only be much worse. Please think about that one. I won't even mention the lifting and positioning to give you a fighting chance.

Let's just stick with the precision. How would he have coped?

What, you think he's suddenly going to start making crazy, sloppy joints just because the job is bigger, like throwing wild pitches, to continue the sports metaphor?

If you're suggesting he couldn't cope because he's only one man, well, he is only one man.

What, you think he's suddenly going to start making crazy, sloppy joints just because the job is bigger, like throwing wild pitches, to continue the sports metaphor?

If you're suggesting he couldn't cope because he's only one man, well, he is only one man.

I appreciate he is only one man. So why have others not risen to the challenge? Apart from the pyramid attempt some years ago which we will not discuss.

It still hasn't been done to any precision resembling what we see above.

It never will either.

Well, that was predictable.

Please read as many pages as you can; particularly the moulding and vitrification.

To try to sum it all up in a couple of sentences would be very difficult.

It makes the difference between something extra-ordinary and something common. I think you are starting to get the point Mr O.

Think on this concept now in terms of:

Engine Construction

Watches and Clocks

Electronics

Precision is a fantastic thing to achieve. That was the whole point of Dunn's power plant hypothesis regarding the Great Pyramid. Precision is caused and only caused by incredible technology and for a distinct purpose.

I try not to make accusations of trolling or other ad hominums but you really are so hopelessly headblind to the whole business that you might as well be. All along you've been making out like it was a matter of centimeters or whole inches when we can all see he's within practically a hair's breadth of the mark, and that again is without really trying in a quicky demo.

There's nothing stopping him from refining it if he wanted too except time and effort.

You do know that prior to the industrial revolution, all watches and clocks were made individually by hand or by the use of simple hand-powered machinery? If I have to invoke hand sculpture and craftwork again, we could be here quite a while with the examples I could bring up.

And don't even think about dragging dunn into this again either. You know full well all the work he's showing has been highly finished, even if he doesn't seem to.

• Like 1

I try not to make accusations of trolling

Everyone else has so why not you? Interesting how hints of those accusations arise when there is no quick counter argument available. Just a thought.

or other ad hominums but you really are so hopelessly headblind to the whole business that you might as well be. All along you've been making out like it was a matter of centimeters or whole inches when we can all see he's within practically a hair's breadth of the mark, and that again is without really trying in a quicky demo.

The 'quickly effort took hours to do that brick and 12 days to do the 0.5 tonne block. Nothing quick about it.

There's nothing stopping him from refining it if he wanted too except time and effort.

Given a chance to wrap up the debate I say he would have done. He gave up after a few hours of pointless pounding. Had he have done so he would had been a very famous man. Yet he didn't.

You do know that prior to the industrial revolution, all watches and clocks were made individually by hand or by the use of simple hand-powered machinery? If I have to invoke hand sculpture and craftwork again, we could be here quite a while with the examples I could bring up.

The argument was that high precision is the result of great skill and expertise. The question is what advanced skill produced the Coricancha walls?

And how about andesite? It contains 6% of CaO.

Abe, it says I cant send you a pm, is your inbox full? can you delete one or two pls and let me know when you're ready?

Got to take a break now from all these people who jump in without keeping up.

Be back later.

But none of these questions have been answered; why did they come here and do that? Why didn't they offer something a bit more useful while they were here? Why did they then go again?

But none of these questions have been answered; why did they come here and do that? Why didn't they offer something a bit more useful while they were here? Why did they then go again?

I have only speculation; no firm evidence. The best I can offer for now is that from time to time things have gone wrong in the human story line and attempts have been made to correct the situation; hence the visitors.

They had to work within the environmental conditions prevailing at the time which as far as I can tell were very different to what now exists.

These stone structures supported their efforts by receiving and transmitting energies that were beneficial.

In essence that's why they came.

I have only speculation; no firm evidence. The best I can offer for now is that from time to time things have gone wrong in the human story line and attempts have been made to correct the situation; hence the visitors.

They had to work within the environmental conditions prevailing at the time which as far as I can tell were very different to what now exists.

These stone structures supported their efforts by receiving and transmitting energies that were beneficial.

In essence that's why they came.

???

• Like 1

Everyone else has so why not you? Interesting how hints of those accusations arise when there is no quick counter argument available. Just a thought.

They don't, dear fellow. They arise when said counter arguments are given and roundly ignored, time and again.

The 'quickly effort took hours to do that brick and 12 days to do the 0.5 tonne block. Nothing quick about it.

Yes, but imagine if they'd devoted extra time and manpower to the effort.

Given a chance to wrap up the debate I say he would have done. He gave up after a few hours of pointless pounding. Had he have done so he would had been a very famous man. Yet he didn't.

More like he figured "good enough" but seriously underestimated the opposition's ability to move the goalposts.

The argument was that high precision is the result of great skill and expertise. The question is what advanced skill produced the Coricancha walls?

My point exactly. Skill and expertise. No advanced tech required. And I think you know my answer to that last.

Abe, it says I cant send you a pm, is your inbox full? can you delete one or two pls and let me know when you're ready?

What the F??

OK, I deleted some of my pms.

Try again pls.

Edited by Abramelin

Zoser Quote

The question is what advanced skill produced the Coricancha walls?

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Final check on the thread, just to see myself proven right about this thread going nowhere, and I was right, back to walls and molds already, so this REALLY is my last ever post.. but it was REALLY only inspired by seeing his unbelievable (beleif in fairy power) post about PP being there to channel energies...FFS! You know - zoser for sure must be young, gullible and certainly impressionable to be swayed so much by the semi fictional AA series. A more mature person would not be posting like he does. Thats not an insult BTW but a simple observation....

so a classic zoser quote was made yet again

The question is what advanced skill produced the Coricancha walls?

Ah - I get ya - do you mean the advanced skills which made parts of the Coricancha walls as shown below?

Or are you just cherry picking nicer pics..yet again? Or maybe the vids you watch cherry pick the nicer pics...you know....to squeeze into their theories?

quote: "Below is a shot showing some of the rougher sections of the Coricancha wall, presumably built earlier than the smooth-fitting stonework further along"

click for bigger

post-135078-0-56706900-1358113335_thumb.

and these ones show gaps you couldn't get a rolled newspaper in either

post-135078-0-07901600-1358113046_thumb.

post-135078-0-78540800-1358113050_thumb.

erm, so is what we are seeing, proof of what other have said to zoser all along? Their perfection was built up after a lot of mistakes and lots of practice? YES of course it is! This is the problem for those who dont research!!

You cannot look at just a handful of pics and think you have it all!

You need to see other pics to really be a smarty... and crush statements like perfection

But zoser cherry pics his images, relying on the fact he can fool YOU ALL, if no-one researches!!

And I really wont be back, at all, ever again, so I will leave you with this:

Now zoser is saying 'again' these stones are granite. But the largest are red sandstone, ie - easy to work. Dont forget that

quote:

"Pumapunku's large blocks are a common red sandstone that was quarried about 10 kilometers away. Many of the smaller stones, including the most ornamental and some of the facing stones, are of igneous andesite and came from a quarry on the shore of Lake Titicaca, about 90 kilometers away"

source and good read:

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4202

and

"The Plataforma Lítica contains the largest stone slab found in both the Pumapunku and Tiwanaku Site. This stone slab is 7.81 meters long, 5.17 meters wide and averages 1.07 meters thick. Based upon the specific gravity of the red sandstone from which it was carved, this stone slab has been estimated to weigh 131 metric tons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumapunku

Now the first quote states igneous andesite... anyone know what that means? No worries as usual I do the work for you!

quote:

"Igneous rock (derived from the Latin word ignis meaning fire) is one of the three main rock types, the others being sedimentary and metamorphic rock. Igneous rock is formed through the cooling and solidification of magma or lava. Igneous rock may form with or without crystallization, either below the surface as intrusive (plutonic) rocks or on the surface as extrusive (volcanic) rocks. This magma can be derived from partial melts of pre-existing rocks in either a planet's mantle or crust. Typically, the melting is caused by one or more of three processes: an increase in temperature, a decrease in pressure, or a change in composition.

anyone following the bolded?

with crystalization, ie a shine? sheen? specially when lightly polished? Mistaken for vitrifcation of course...

someone may even search on 'polished igneous andesite'

over and out for good.

chanelling energies indeed...

Edited by seeder

See above. No stone age indians did that.

That is no proof of aliens.

And you still haven't commented on what I posted concerning the Romans.

It will never come from the fingers of "zoser" Abramelin, he`s got quite the thick opinion . Proof of E.T is just around the corner !IMO. :alien::innocent:

That is no proof of aliens.

And you still haven't commented on what I posted concerning the Romans.

And, just to keep things fresh ... they weren't Stone Age peoples either.

Given they worked gold etc with a great degree of talent, I'd say they'd be bronze age at least, the fact copper mining was a fine art in that region of the world supports that (in fact, according to Phil Coppens (RIP) Spanish and Modern miners look upon finding evidence of mine workings by previous cultures as a boon, it means there's copper in the mine they themselves are attempting to work).

Not that the Parthenon was a bodge; it doesn't present a technical mystery. People have done it a lot since ancient Greece. However no one has replicated the Cuzco walls.

Surely you can appreciate that?

Good to see you have the Pantheon figured all out.

Who came up with the design for the dome. Name one Architect today that could and would build a concrete expanse like that without steel supporting rods.

Hw did they get such heavy materials to such great heights.

Who resolved William Goodyears facade curvature observations.

How were the Oblique angles and curves on columns measured to achieve visual perfection from a front facing position.

Are you suggesting other Greek-Hellenistic structures were not only able to successfully replicate the unique angles at the Pantheon used in the facade and columns but were common? If so, what are parallel examples exist in construction design with regards to the above-mentioned angles?

Is the curvature in the pavement of the rotunda, which is is internal, intentional?

Edited by psyche101