Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Modern Mystery Mayhem

NattheManofIntellect

This may not be a mystery to everyone, but it sure is a mystery to me.

What compels these kids to put on clothes that look like this?

Where do they go to find such stupidity??

Who is leading this outfit scare...

This may be worse than the 80's....which lasted till 1993 with the terrible styles.

post-90801-1248185971_thumb.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NattheManofIntellect

• Delovely5150

• Grey Area

• Benz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the world of freedom, sweety! Some people are just plain stupid and attention seekers, they can't help it. Get used to it. LOL. Some people think it's getting worse and some think it's getting better but whatever it is, we talk but in the end we mind our own business. It's the best we can do. I love the 70's and the 80's much, much better though. :yes:

Edited by Roxanne5150

Welcome to the world of freedom, sweety! Some people are just plain stupid and attention seekers, they can't help it. Get used to it. LOL. Some people think it's getting worse and some think it's getting better but whatever it is, we talk but in the end we mind our own business. It's the best we can do. I love the 70's and the 80's much, much better though. :yes:

Oh I know, I just found it very funny. I would agree with you, that those eras were much much better

Oh they're hilarious, I actually don't mind trying those outfit, myself..... just for the heck of it. Maybe for Halloween, even. :lol:

Oh they're hilarious, I actually don't mind trying those outfit, myself..... just for the heck of it. Maybe for Halloween, even. :lol:

Well I am sure a beautiful lady like yourself prob would pull it off a lot better than these kids.

This may not be a mystery to everyone, but it sure is a mystery to me.

What compels these kids to put on clothes that look like this?

Where do they go to find such stupidity??

Who is leading this outfit scare...

This may be worse than the 80's....which lasted till 1993 with the terrible styles.

I don't understand!

They are wearing shorts and T-Shirt, quite a generic combination. I would be interested to hear what you think they should be wearing?

I don't see what the problem is in the picture? they just look like skater punks hanging out on the wall because someone took their skateboards away? heck I stick to mostly blue jeans and t-shirts with hiking or combat boots. and yeah I still wear camouflage out and about. It's just a matter of comfort and relaxation to me though. At least they're not wearing their pants past their knees and shirts that looks like dresses but some how or another you're still able to see their boxers. If people only knew what that style meant. It was invented in prison and if you sag your pants a lot it meant that you was opening for business....and not the good kind of business either. also, sagging really doesn't help you walk or talk any better either. So that would be the style I would be asking about instead of two skater punks missing their boards, lol.