Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Snowden helps NSA spot future revolutionaries

snowden nsa leak patriot act natural disaster insurrection

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#16    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,844 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:07 PM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 18 June 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

Whether I have a gift for seeing certain things in advance is arguable, because I realize that some people don't believe in that sort of thing. If you believe, or don't, hear me out.

As a rule, my foresight doesn't see good things in advance, only negative things. I only see things that could harm people. Call it a sixth sense, call it prophesy, call it clairvoyance, call it whatever you like, I don't see good things before they happen, only bad ones. We may now live in a concrete jungle, but in the tradition of the American Indians, to each tribe is given a seer.

I've presented two examples here in separate threads, for what I believe was foresight of Snow ...den's coming. It perplexed me, because I knew that I don't see good things in advance, only negative ones. However, I was so excited about his revelations of this secret surveillance program, that I didn't dwell on it much. I didn't bother to ask, why I would have seen him coming.

After reading his chat session yesterday, it unexpectedly began to dawn on me that this wasn't just some brave IT guy who just happens to be both courageous and brilliant at the same time. This might be a trained analyst, or perhaps even more. His intellectual capacity to make an argument far exceeds the average person, and that's not what IT guys do. They don't make arguments, they fix things.

Even if Greenwald is helping him make his case, and he is a constitutional lawyer, it doesn't explain why I would have caught a glimpse of this guy coming, by name .... in advance.

It can only mean bad things, based upon my past experiences. That doesn't necessarily mean that Snowden's a bad guy, but I am certain it means that bad things are coming as a result of his revelations.

We need to take a much closer look at this guy, and start learning now, how to go off the grid.

I will be encouraging members of Anonymous to join me in this effort. We need to develop tools to defend ourselves against the monster our government has created. Our enemy, is looking us straight in the eye, and lying to U.S.

As for my own personal defenses, I am more fortunate, a seer can enlist help from a place the darkness cannot reach.

To the members of Anonymous, however, I would issue a reminder of what I've said here previously. Withhold your hand from harm to all commerce, and the doors of every government institution on earth will be opened to you, as if by magic.

Now, send every little bird to their ears ...

So is that what that endlessly repeated Snow Patrol video was about? Well, gosh, you truly are a prophet.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#17    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:23 PM

"The World Needs You": I don't think you really believe what you are saying. You have shown yourself to be smarter than that. I don't know what your reasons are, maybe you're afraid of the responsibility that comes with being "red-pilled", maybe you're afraid of the repercussions that type of thinking can have, but either way there must be a seed of doubt inside you. Something that tells you the world isn't quite right, that there is something just beneath the surface of all these news stories and articles and speeches by the government...

Option B: you're a disinfo agent.

Exploring your own consciousness is the fundamental right of every individual

Locking people in a cage because they choose to exercise that right should be considered a crime against humanity

#18    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,639 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:42 PM

I say LEt Him stay In China !

This is a Work in Progress!

#19    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,338 posts

• ראה

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:01 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 18 June 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

Raptor Witness

A most interesting theory, but it seems unlikely to me.

Mostly because at the moment the authorities are scrambling and embarrassed and a bit angry over what Snowden has done.

I think he's the real thing, just like Bradley Manning.  Yes, smart as a whip, and more importantly most perceptive and well-spoken.

Some think that Assange is also some sort of CIA or Mossad asset, but I'm doubtful.  The authorities would like to shoot them both, if only they could get their hands on them.
It would be foolish not to examine other possibilities in this situation. Where the light and the darkness stand together, the only way to discover the truth, is to question from every angle possible.

If you go back and read what I have written here in the past, and elsewhere, you won't find anything about fears of a government conspiracy regarding FEMA camps.

However, with the appearance of Snowden I Am 100% certain that this leads to some great danger. I can only speculate what that is, but I know it means danger.

The very name "Snow ...den", is a virtual mock of our sensibilities. I think that's why I arguably foresaw his name. I know from experience, that the very name is a huge clue, and part of the danger itself.

I would rather face a handful of visible terrorists, than face an invisible army of my own countrymen.

Edited by Raptor Witness, 20 June 2013 - 04:18 AM.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#20    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 24,844 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:34 AM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 20 June 2013 - 04:01 AM, said:

and read what I have written here in the past, and elsewhere, you won't find anything about fears of a government conspiracy regarding FEMA camps.

However, with the appearance of Snowden I Am 100% certain that this leads to some great danger. I can only speculate what that is, but I know it means danger.

The very name "Snow ...den", is a virtual mock of our sensibilities. I think that's why I arguably foresaw his name. I know from experience, that the very name is a huge clue, and part of the danger itself.

I would rather face a handful of visible terrorists, than face an invisible army of my own countrymen.
Sorry?

No, please, no need to post the Snow Patrol video again. Could you just try to explain, in a relatively clear fashion, what you mean?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#21    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,338 posts

• ראה

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:49 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 20 June 2013 - 06:34 AM, said:

Sorry?

No, please, no need to post the Snow Patrol video again. Could you just try to explain, in a relatively clear fashion, what you mean?
Snow Patrol is one of two references to "snow" that I made in advance is his coming. The second contains a video of a faceless man stirring snow with a curious stick. The location on that map "A," is the NSA's headquarters.

"Finally, I can see you crystal clear ..." is all about those "hidden truths" and their revelation, so valued by the NSA.

Arguably one of my best of all time ... published last year. :whistle:

I already told you, I haven't found a clue of what it means, other than "snow" figures prominently in both posts. However, the cryptic poem below may provide an answer. A curious dream inspired it, a very unusual dream that I sought the answer to, without much luck. I'm sure the boys at the NSA have a good record of what I was searching for at the time of that post, and I doubt they'll need a warrant to get it, despite the fact that there's no connection between me and their golden rat.

At least the tribesmen on the History Channel's, Viking Series licked the hand of their seer, but a kiss on the hand, the day before the story broke, will suffice, for what could hurricanes and the English revealing secrets possibly have in common to this story?

Mar 3rd, 2012 2:23 PM - Raptor Witness

Above and below, horizon to horizon.
Lateral contortion, buried beside them.
Foregone conclusion, finally found.
Washboard contusion, revelry bound.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Raptor Witness, 20 June 2013 - 07:08 PM.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#22    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,453 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:03 AM

View PostThe world needs you, on 18 June 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

Instead of threatening others with the gallows for supporting the type of government they want try to realize not everyone has Tea Party values which include guns and violence.

Now if some Tea Party-type rebels do try and start violence first here and the government needs a hand to round them up there would be nothing to think about.

Seriously? Make a list of the acts of crime and terrorism perpetrated by the Tea Party, and then compare the damage and violence at their rallies to those of "Occupiers" and varied leftists. Some Tea Party events look like lines at the local cafeteria's early bird special. Grandparents, who want a small government, are the new bogeymen of progressives. :rolleyes:

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#23    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,056 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:44 AM

Yep, that would be me. Just called the Congressmen today and told them I would be on the front lines of any US civil war or revolution. Gave my name and address. Just letting them know I am committed to the US Constitution and the US Bill  of Rights.

Their response: They were also committed to the Constitution and Bill of Rights and would be right there on the front lines with me.

It is nice to know that Snowden is having an effect!!

Finally, after all the illegal activity by our FBI and CIA asnd NSA, it is nice to know that there are members in the Congress ready, ready, ready to shut them down.

http://www.washingto...0011803982.html
FBI broke law for years in phone record searches

http://addon.100sear...nconstitutional
Judge rules secret FBI letters unconstitutional

Edited by regeneratia, 21 June 2013 - 03:47 AM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#24    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,056 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:48 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 18 June 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

So is that what that endlessly repeated Snow Patrol video was about? Well, gosh, you truly are a prophet.

And you are not.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#25    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,277 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:11 AM

If law enforcers followed the law and prescribed procedures the way lawyers would have it, no one would be able to be open for business for zone reasons and no criminal would be arrested for evidence standard reasons.

#26    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 24,844 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:42 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 21 June 2013 - 03:44 AM, said:

Yep, that would be me. Just called the Congressmen today and told them I would be on the front lines of any US civil war or revolution. Gave my name and address. Just letting them know I am committed to the US Constitution and the US Bill of Rights.

Their response:
Much the same response that most people would give someone calling them and trying to sell them something, I would imagine. Except they'd probably be a bit more poilte than just to put the phone down.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#27    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,450 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 21 June 2013 - 04:11 AM, said:

If law enforcers followed the law and prescribed procedures the way lawyers would have it, no one would be able to be open for business for zone reasons and no criminal would be arrested for evidence standard reasons.

Such nonsense from across the sea!  :cry:

#28    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,277 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:19 PM

Do you understand what I said and do you have evidence or argument to counter it, or do you just rely on one-line insults to ratify yourself?

#29    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,450 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:26 PM

To be perfectly honest Frank, I did not completely understand what you were trying to say.  That's why I called it nonsense.

"no criminal would be arrested for evidence standard reasons" was a very large part of that nonsense.  While I still don't understand what you're trying to say, it sounds very much like some nonsense garble that Rush Limbaugh might utter.

#30    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,277 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:32 PM

I've listened to Limbaugh via download a couple times; it isn't worth the trouble.  He is interesting but arrogantly wrong.

My statement was a complaint about lawyers.  If you are rich enough and can "lawyer up," you can get away with murder.  Police have to take shortcuts all the time to get their job done -- the proceduritis if the American legal system effectively prevents arrests in the vast majority of the situations where the police know full well who is guilty.

The same sort of thing applies to the enforcement of building codes and labor codes and health codes.  If they were enforced to the letter no one would be able to do business.

In most societies these problems are oiled with a little graft and with judges understanding reasonable procedure, but in the States the lawyers rule and all this is out the window.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users