Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you really a paranormal expert?

Abducted

Well,I have studied the paranormal for three years...are you an expert I,ll post questions,pics,ect. and ask for your feed back!Got the answer...cool I'll reaveal the real stories often and post new ones so you can test your abillities?

FIRST QUESTION:IS THIS A REAL GHOST?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Abducted

• ShadyLady

• Saru

• reese2

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think many people here will claim to be paranormal 'experts', and I'm not sure you can classify anyone as such from just a few questions in any case.

Regarding your above question though, I think you've forgotten to include the link / picture you're referring to. Were you trying to upload it to your post or add it from another site with tags ?

Where is the ghost that you are pointing out to ?? we can't see it ((Abducted)) wink.gif

I am not an expert .. but I am learning things with time right now ... original.gif

It won't let me copy or paste this photo!So I'll ask you another question....

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO GET RID OF ALIENS THAT KEEP ABDUCTING YOU?

Abducted,

You can't copy+paste an image onto an on-line forum.

If you have the image locally on your computer, you can upload it if it's less than 20k in size by clicking the 'browse' button when you post and selecting it from your hard disk.

Alernatively if you have the URL of the image, you can add it to a post by enclosing the link in tags :

[IMG=http://www.asite.com/theimage.jpg]

I have never read of anything that says you can get rid of an alien that keep of abducting you, so the answer to this will be very interesting (and believe me, I have read a lot of books).

But I would have thought that if an alien or more advanced being wants to abduct someone then it will do so until it gets bored with the test subject or has learnt everything about it.

Quick question for you:

WHO TOOK THE FIRST PHOTOGRAPH OF A UFO?

Edited by Althalus

I've never considered myself an expert, more of a casual observer.

I think if they want to take you, they're gonna take you. alien.gifalien.gifalien.gif

Well,here are the answers

1.Get a cat aliens are afraid of them.

2.Say no out loud and in your mind...be sure to state that you hate them and that they are aliens and should not be here.

3.Act crazy,if the aliens do not think you are a typical human they won't want to experiment on you.

4.close your eyes and Imagine a blinding white light around you slowly getting larger and pushing them away.They read minds to comunicate and understand whats around them...this thought will cause them great pain because they will absorb it as something real.

5.Keep alight on at night.

6.Keep the tv on at night.

7.Spread at least 10 spices around your bead in cluding salt,cinnamon,chilli pepper,and nutmeg...aliens hate complex smellsd and the aliens will leave.Replace them everyday and add a new one each night so they can't get used to any one combination. MORE INFO. SOON

"be sure to state that you hate them and that they are aliens and should not be here."

*Sniffle* But that would be mean! crying.gif

"Alien Abductions" ........ OR....... "Abductions by Aliens" is quite a touchy

subject.

I have been fortunate to personally interview Dr. Leir, the gentlemen who has removed "Implants" from several people. I have also interviewed a gentleman who claims he was abducted and has had his implant removed.

The point here is simple. Please do not automatically assume that these individuals are 'insane' or purely out for the "celebrity" acknowledgment.

Their lives have been changed, forever, in ALL aspects.

Thanks for listening.

original.gif

Thanks Nancy.

I think I have an implant too, but the way I see it is, they put it there for a reason, so I'm not removing it.

Is anybody an 'expert' on the paranormal? How can you be an expert on something utterly inexplicable in terms of current knowledge, something based for a lot of the time on pure subjectivity and personal belief, something that nobody really understands?

Because I know more ghost stories than someone else does that make me 'better' at the paranormal than they are?

Being able to tell if a ghost photo is a fake could mean that you are nifty with dodgy photographs, or possibley knowledgable about art programmes, but a paranormal expert...?

You might as well say that you're an expert on 'blue', or 'the taste of bananas', or 'why I like the novels of Tolstoy'.

You might as well say that you're an expert on 'blue', or 'the taste of bananas', or 'why I like the novels of Tolstoy'.

*lol* Aslan, very true.

I suppose being a 'paranormal expert' is almost a contradiction in terms.

wink.gif Hmmm I'm no expert on most things... paranormal or no... I'm a witch but I wouldn't class myself to be an expert on that either.....

So lets' turn the question back to the person that posed it Abducted do you belive you are an expert... in these fields???

ohmy.gif

Typeing personally, I would say that I know quite a lot about different paranormal and fortean topics, I know about UFO's, Aliens, Fairies, Ghosts, Hauntings, Physics. All to a greater or lessre degree, but I would not say I am an expert by any means of the imagination, as there is still such a lot we do not know about, and can only speculate on it.

All I would say is that there are people who know more about some things than other people. Again personally, if people know more about simething than me, then I sit back and listen to what they have to say so that I can be corrected or learn something else, an instant example springs to mind in Homer, who knows much more about science than I ever will hope to.

Another is CW, who knows more about wicca, than I do, although I would like to find out more.

Finally, I have always read that cats are cover memories of aliens, and that if you dream of one you have been abducted at some point. If that is the case then why would aliens be afraid of them?

Edited by Althalus

Well,I'am not really an expert......but I study the paranormal often..three years actually...and here are the rest of the answers...

8.Trip,scratch,push,and hiss at the aliens....do not try to kill them they may have dangerous weapons and do not use a weapon either,the above is the most effective means of deffense.They are more powerful beens be intensively threatening them could lead them to drastic measures however my acting in this way we are able to cause distress and pain...like a cat does to us when it is mad even though we are more powerful...so we leave it alone...if it pulled out a gun well...

9.Use a WOODEN stick to hit it on the head....aliens have BIG heads and if you take advantage of this it will highly annoy them...their heads are really quite large on their tiny bodies....make fun of this factor...laugh at them and show you are not afraid....indicate they are stupid.

10.When they arrive run around screaming and turn on all electrical appliences around the house.

11.Make sudden changing noises,movments,and facial experessions.

12.Keep a video cam facing your bed on at night.

13.Sleep away from entrances.

14.Do not bath.

15.Sent yourself with MANY perfumes.

16.Run,run do not stop,jump fences,keep going and do not enter a motor vechile it will only make things worse.

17.This relates to number 7.....kepp combinations of diffrent complex spices with you and when the aliens arrive trow it at then...replace the spices daily include...cinnamon,salt,chilli powder,and nutmeg...add a new spice eveyday so they can't get used to any one combination...aliens hate complex smells!

18.Sleep in rooms with other people in them.

19.Go to a popular hotel for a week,aliens do not often abduct people in crowded places they like to hang low so by staying a hotel for a week you force them to stay away,so they will probably stop waiting on you and move to a diffrent test subject,once they move on they won't come back for you!

20.Do all 19 it will drive them crazy and remember diffrent techniques work for diffrent species of aliens so try all the diffrent ideas.....see wich one works best with your abductors!

Sincerly,

Abducted

As for number eight it is very effective because they are also afraid of cats so hiss and you are not only attacking and relating to cats but not acting like a typical human....see number three.

Abducted, shouldn't this list be in the Jokes and humour section ?

Somehow I doubt laughing at an alien because it has a big head is going to do you much good.

mellow.gif

huh.gif Whoa!!!! I think I'v stumbled into the Twilight Zone!!!! laugh.gifrolleyes.giftongue.gif

Yep Saruman....Definetly one for Jokes and Humour. wacko.gif

Thats SarumAn Matey!!!!! whistling.gifrolleyes.gif

What are you Jamacian or something!!!!????? laugh.gif

Abducted, yes it might well be a serious issue, but you've basically made a mockery of it by posting that list.

Are you telling me that you are serious when you advise people to 'make fun of the alien's large head' to prevent them from being abducted ?

It's annoying....hey i mean it's an IDEA i'm not saying it will work ok....just to try it...it probably will at least help...aliens like scared helpless subjects by making fun of it you indicate you're not afraid! tongue.gif

aliens like scared helpless subjects by making fun of it you indicate you're not afraid!  

And how do you know this???

I havent studied,read and worked with alien encounters for three years for nada i know quite a bit...I'm not braging just studying,working,and hoping! tongue.gif