Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouija Board With Bible and Inverted Cross on top..

DarkSoul

This guy on another forum... posted this pic...

today...

Its a OUija board with a bible and an inverted cross on top....

Is this evil..?

and could this attract negative spirits...?

anyway heres the pic...

i don't know why this guy would even do this...

user posted image

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjo Koolzooie

• gonzowalker

• Althalus

• DarkSoul

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All he said in the post was...

"I'm going to hell"

CHECK OUT THIS PIC...

Later he responded.. and said he was going to hell... becasue.. of what tha ouija board was.. but he didn;t explain.....

i think the demons are starting to influnce him to do things..

becuase he says he asks it for advice all the time....

that was it..

when i saw pic.... i was like dammmm

a lot of people couldn;t beleive he did that...

while other people said tha ouija was nothing but a peice of wood...

personally i think the ouija is real... but i would never put a bible..

on top of it...

It's just a collection of objects. Without an explanation there is just a photograph of a board, a bible and a cross that appears inverted. What connection they have, or function they are meant to perform, is not clear.

My wife and sister-in-law were using it once, and we asked if it was evil. It said no. They were all into it and believed anything it told them. At one point it started saying it was my sister-in-law's deceased husband, and was making her cry. So I went into the bedroom and got a necklace with a small cross on it, palmed the cross in my hand, then joined them. The planchette began to move more slowly until it stopped working altogether.

I was just testing the board and don't feel that I did anything wrong. It said that it wasn't evil, but he was saying some nasty stuff. I don't know what the guy with the Bible and the inverted cross was up to.

I guess someone could use the board now and get a different kind of response. Maybe the cross and Bible gave the board a charge of positive energy?

I know if I hold my dowsing rods over a board that is being played they go crazy.

Somebody tell me what the point of all this is?

I was hoping to see that also!

Okay, I've thought long and hard about this for at least 2 seconds and I have figured out the reasons behind this. You see, there was this KID who is a member of some online forum. He wanted to impress his other "cyber-friends" how evil and "goth" he was. So, he went and found some objects to photograph. "Ohhhhh a Oija board.." he thought, "How evil. But...how could I make this even 'eviler'? Ah! I know...I'll put a bible on it! Ohhh Yeah! Oh how evil I am! Wait, Oh my! what if I also place a rosary on top, but place it in such a manner as to where it appears inverted!" So he did arrange these items and took a picture. "Now I shall post it online with the caption 'I am Going To Hell' because this is just so evil and scary...I almost can't believe I did this! Nobody is gothy-er than me and can surpass my gothness"

I think we can close this forsaken thread now.

Uhh well one of the things you can do to dispell evil spirits after using a ouji board is wrapping it in a white cloth and placing the bible on it. Maybe it's the same thing.

The cross is not inverted as it is a rosary, the cross is hanging on the rosary the right way, just because it is in the picture upside down does not make it evil, and after all the cross is just a symbol.

Phew! Thank you Al, I'm getting sooo fed up with with these childish discussions seriously! Probly why I'm visiting less and less. sad.gif

This guy on another forum... posted this pic...

today...

Its a OUija board with a bible and an inverted cross on top....

Is this evil..?

and could this attract negative spirits...?

anyway heres the pic...

i don't know why this guy would even do this...

user posted image

what the hell is thios doing here!?

id imagine that this pic would only prove to be offensive to those who believe in the bible and the superstitions about an upside down cross

i myself choosing no religion, see it as just a picture of a child's rebellion and plea for attention from those whom he wishes to offend

pointless

The cross being upside down would be sacriligious to any Christians as it has been hijacked by Satanists and others thinking it makes them cool, in a purely religious context.

But as the cross is on the end of a rosary it is not upside down but the right way up on the rosary.

But other than that, just by having the Bible and a cross that has been placed on it on top of the ouija board will not automatically draw evil spirits or energy to the board, and if it did, it would only do so if someone was in close proximity to it that actually believed that it would.

Edited by Althalus

Just a little history lesson on the origin of the cross – and the fact is was used for worship thousands of years before Christ even came to earth.

For instance, the cross, do you know it existed thousands of years before Jesus even came down to the earth? It was used in Caldea, by their God Tammuz, being in the shape of the Tau, the first initial of the name. As well as Bel another Caldea God who was represented by a cross. Also from the Greek God Bacchus. A Norse God Odin. All symbolized to their votaries by a cruciform devise.

Crux Ansata was carried in the hands of the Egyptian priest and ponfit kings. A symbol of their authority as the priest of the Sun God and was called, the 'Sign of Life.’ Which was a cross with a loop around the bottom (see image below).

Even more disturbing is Phallus, the cross symbol that represents the male sex organ, that at one point, in Israel’s blacken past, they even drew the images of Phallus all over the inner walls of their great sacred temple.

Hope I haven’t offended anyone with this post, it’s just this is the history of the cross!

post-34-1065546794.jpg

You didn't offend me, Kryso.

That was interesting. I learn new things everytime I come here!

what were you asking was evil? the ouja board, the rosary, or if the bible being placed on top of the board desecrated the bible? the ouija board is just an object. it can be used for communication with unseen spirits--some good, some not so good. just like anything else you use to communicate with the unseen, you have to take certain precautions. the cross was not inverted, but sideways........ i beleive in god, but really, the bible is a book. the words in it, if you beleive, tell what god said, what he wants us to do, but still is like any other religious object. the only power it has is what you give it. if you give any of those objects to people who have never seen them, or had any idea what they were, they would not look at it as evil or good, but as just another object.

also, the person who posted the pic originally in the other group may have been going for shock value, or just to see how much can be gotten away with, or just to start an arguement.

To me that photo is laughable! Its just another way of provoking a reaction through the symbolism of the bible and cross on a ouiija board which is perceived as evil. LOL!!! Sorry I had to laugh. tongue.gif Does not mean anything...only what you and others perceive it to be. In other words don't worry original.gif

To me it looks like a ouiji board with a bible and a inverted cross on top. Nothing more, nothing less...