Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

really strange dream

I had a really weird dream and I'd like to see what it could mean... I put it here because it has to do with ufo's and abductions

I don't really remember that much, for some reason I have trouble remembering dreams vividly... but I do remember being in a park with my family I think, they were supposed to be my family but I only recognized my mom, anyways I was being chased by a bunch of kids probably my cousins I dont know, then next thing I know I'm laying down on a hill and my mom told me that she heard this plane coming, and we look up and here comes this bright dot of light in the sky and its coming closer to the earth - the bright white light stops and I see all these colors flashing on it, kinda like chamellion paint for a car, or oil stains that shimmer different colors. But then I'm being pulled up this tractor beam I guess and I remember thinking that I always wondered what it'd be like to be abducted then I remember feeling scared, and the fear felt real, not like a dream fear in a nightmare. Then inside it was bright I opened my eyes and there was these doctor types all over with masks on and they were talking but it sounded muffled to me, next thing I know one walks up to me and takes off his mask, and when he took it off he no longer looked human, but pale grey skin, large dark eyes, long fingers, and pretty tall - not little green men....

I'm sorry if I rambled but I just typed it how I would talk I think

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earthchick

• Aaron

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• PhantomFreak

Top Posters In This Topic

That is an interesting dream Aaron. I'm curious as to whether you discussed this dream with your mother, and if so what did she have to say about it?

no I didn't, I really didn't think it had anything to do with my mom, whats weird was I didn't find this sight till today, and I had the dream last night, so it wasn't put into my head by anything, X-Files hasn't shown any alien based shows yet. But I have more confusing dreams where that came from, but never about aliens.

I never dreamt that much, but lately I've been having one every night, and they're all very odd

That's interesting. It would be scary if it really happened. You should check for any unexplained scratches and brusing. Just my thoughts... happy.gif

Everyone dreams whether you remember it or not. A dream is just a dream. Don't read more into,

I think it was just a dream... You probably read a little something about aliens, went to bed and since you were really exited about it you had the according dream... The day after you continued your search and found this forum and posted it here. Even if you didn't read anything about aliens the same day, it is probably a dream. If you have read about aliens a few weeks, years before the dream and remember it at the day, just for a few secs then that is all what it took to get the alien dream...

The reason I asked if you mentioned the dream to your mother was because you mentioned her being in the dream, at the park with you.

In all likelihood it is simply a weird dream. But on very rare occasions a dream can be something more, our mind's way of trying to tell us something. If you told your mother about the dream, then chances are her reaction would be nothing more than noting that it was an odd dream......but, if her reaction was very strong, or if she admitted to having similar dreams, then you'd have something to think about.

Edited to fix my atrocious typos. LOL. blush.gif

Edited by earthchick

That was a good point EC made, check to see if you have this,and ask your mom if she too; has had a dream close to your own,