Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demons

Vivica

what is there to know about demons? like what r there weaknesses? can they be trusted? who created them? just everything from the beginning to now please tell me im very curious...

They are by nature evil. But it doesn't mean their appearance or their nature will stop them from being good. Like human, there's good and bad. Unknown weakness (lack of information). The nature created them, a species created by coincidence like human. Fed on human's fear.

You can meet one if you start to learn astral travelling.

• Like 1

Demons are dangerous and should never be trusted. They can make you feel ill, and can even leave physical marks on you. You shouldn't do anything to bring one to you, as they can be quite difficult to get rid of.

• Like 5

like god has his angels.....i believe devil has his demons. They know no mercy and if you by any chance come in contact with one they will never leave you. Its impossible to get rid of them.

like god has his angels.....i believe devil has his demons. They know no mercy and if you by any chance come in contact with one they will never leave you. Its impossible to get rid of them.

Not impossible, just very hard. Though, I suppose it is hard enough that it might seem impossible to the person trying to get rid of it

Not impossible, just very hard. Though, I suppose it is hard enough that it might seem impossible to the person trying to get rid of it

maybe...but I don't think people can actually get rid of one. I mean how exactly does one get rid of a demon? :P

Yeah if you get a demon it will torture you and follow you. I think away that they can get in is a Ouija board.

maybe...but I don't think people can actually get rid of one. I mean how exactly does one get rid of a demon? :P

Well you could try an exorcism or invite a priest.

exorcisms are not always successful. It takes a heavy toll on the person who is getting exorcised and the person who is performing the exorcism. In many cases, the person getting exorcised even dies.

exorcisms are not always successful. It takes a heavy toll on the person who is getting exorcised and the person who is performing the exorcism. In many cases, the person getting exorcised even dies.

Well then invite a priest from a church if it's a demon then you need something holy to get rid of it.

Well then invite a priest from a church if it's a demon then you need something holy to get rid of it.

I thought demons keep coming back. I mean they don't leave a person for good. They might leave for some time but they attack later again. :unsure:

Priests or fathers of a church with experience at banishing demons (or at least some practical knowledge of them) are the best way to get rid of them

Priests or fathers of a church with experience at banishing demons (or at least some practical knowledge of them) are the best way to get rid of them

I belonged to a paranormal invesistigation group a few years back. Someone looked into what it would take to get an exorcism by the Catholic Church. If you have an actual pssessed person,can get a priest to confirm it and get him to go through proper channels within the church, It would be a little over a year before the Vatican sends anyone.

*editted for spelling

Edited by AZTom
  • Like 1

I belonged to a paranormal invesistigation group a few years back. Someone looked into what it would take to get an exoecism by the Catholic Church. If you have an actual pssessed person,can get a priest to conform it and get him to go through proper channels within the church, It would be a little over a year before the Vatican sends anyone.

But that's only if you are possessed. I think we are only talking about having demons in the house.

What do demons look like?

Nobody knows because nobody has ever seen one, because they only exist in tall tales and other assorted works of fiction.

• Like 1

Demons can look like humans, or they can take on the appearance of animals, usually a big, black dog. Most of the time though, you can't really see them. They will appear as a large shadow.

• Like 1

So why are they always red things with horns, tail and hooved feet in the movies?

Because it's in movies. Red refers to fire, in christian belief, it refers the evil. They got tail and horn because that's how it looks like by tradition. You don't just put a creature with angel wings and unicorn horn in a movie and call it demon.

From my experience, I never see one but in dreams and astral travel experience, I can "feel" them (their presence), heard their voice and feel their touches.

So why are they always red things with horns, tail and hooved feet in the movies?

I don't think demons look like anything at all. I mean, they are forces...not creatures. You feel them.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Nobody knows because nobody has ever seen one, because they only exist in tall tales and other assorted works of fiction.

lol thank you

Demons are Angels with way lower vibrations.

Angels are humans who died or souls that didn't went to go have the "earthly lesson experience" and increased their vibrations through the eons, by preforming true unselfishly devine work in the "here after", coming closer to God wich each increase in vibration. Even in this life this is true.

what is there to know about demons? like what r there weaknesses? can they be trusted? who created them? just everything from the beginning to now please tell me im very curious...

everything you need to know about demons can be found in the christian religion as well as other fantasy stories.

the only weakness they have is your nonbelief in them. it makes them disappear.

they cannot be trusted because they don't really exist.

as for who created them...each and every person who entertains their existance.

I'm unsure if anyone can rightfully describe a 'demon', simply because they are more spiritual beings rather than physical ones. Though I suppose they would take a form of their liking in a dream, or any other projected non-physical space.

But I disagree that all 'demons' are simply 'evil' and left to be labeled as such. They want something, more than likely it would be a specific emotion that which a human can experience, because they lack the ability to do so for themselves. The same could be said with 'angels', as they only wish to feel the 'positive' emotions of humanity. They're all spirits, but they behave differently. A good way to put it is they are classified as different subspecies of the same race.

I would also assume that one could 'bond' with a 'demon', or even an 'angel', and become more in tuned with the emotion desired from said spirit.

I say this because... I think I may have done something like that a long time ago, when I was little. Anyway, ever since I've had a greater understanding of the world from a young age.

It could very well just be my mind's way of rationalizing why I mentally grew up so fast, but it follows with my other spiritual beliefs, so I stick with it until proven otherwise.